What's new

PN Capabilities - Indian View

hmmm

What you will find MUCH MORE INTERESTING is the fact that the opening post was made 9 years ago in 2006!!

:P
I am sorry... I should have explained in detail what I find interesting....

What was realy interesting was a reply :
I am surprised at the biased interpretation. Hon gentelman calls the purchase package as an aid, calls purchase of PC-3 Orions as "Donation" and just the discussion about new submarines as a done deal.

My dear neighbour, your defense budget is greater than our total national budget. You have the latest Russian Su-30's and Mig -29's and also a nuclear submarine. Whereas we have not had a modern plane introduced in PAF aresenal since F-16A/B in the late 80's and you have the nerve to complain. You have been spending billions on the new missiles, new tanks and new aircrafts for the last 50 years.

Yes I understand , you want to be another Israel, able to bully and bomb your smaller neighbours at will and claim this as right of self defense. You would really like that wouldn't you.

This is interesting... please not in offending manner just I was impressed by the reply :)

I am sorry... I should have explained in detail what I find interesting....

What was realy interesting was a reply :
I am surprised at the biased interpretation. Hon gentelman calls the purchase package as an aid, calls purchase of PC-3 Orions as "Donation" and just the discussion about new submarines as a done deal.

My dear neighbour, your defense budget is greater than our total national budget. You have the latest Russian Su-30's and Mig -29's and also a nuclear submarine. Whereas we have not had a modern plane introduced in PAF aresenal since F-16A/B in the late 80's and you have the nerve to complain. You have been spending billions on the new missiles, new tanks and new aircrafts for the last 50 years.

Yes I understand , you want to be another Israel, able to bully and bomb your smaller neighbours at will and claim this as right of self defense. You would really like that wouldn't you.

This is interesting... please not in offending manner just I was impressed by the reply :)

I understand that but you just dig up approximately a decade old thread dear, that is what was interesting :P

Anyway, it is requested that when replying to some post do check the date and try to figure out if that issue still needs some feedback or not.

Thanks! :tup:

I understand that but you just dig up approximately a decade old thread dear, that is what was interesting :P

Anyway, it is requested that when replying to some post do check the date and try to figure out if that issue still needs some feedback or not.

Thanks! :tup:
Sure... I am sorry. I will be more careful next time.

Back
Top Bottom