What's new

PNS Babur confront the indian navy Ship

The only thing they are good at is shooting at unarmed planes/people.

Sometimes i really wonder, that chopper that recently got lost and ended up landing in Pakistan, should not have been shown Pakistani restraint and hospitality, but rather than blown out of the sky, to provide some relief to those loved ones who lost their men on the Breguet Atlantique.

What you expecting from a reconnaissance plane? This is not used to fire missile but used to collect information so cut the crap of unarmed plane.

And even after so many warning its used to fly close to border or inside our border so at the end no option but to shoot it down.

If you want to know how PAF shoot down a civilian plane then read this
Gujarat Beechcraft incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IAF's Atlantique Kill Picture Gallery - Vayu Sena

And then, when challenged by Indian aircraft, they made no attempt to land and explain themselves, but rather made a suicidal dash which ended in their being shot down. None of these suppositions is complimentary of the Pakistani Navy’s training, preparedness, or thinking in a crisis.

yes it was a interesting read......I know this page very well since 2006.

what was the PAF Plane doing really there and why it did not call for support or help by fighter planes ?

What you expecting from a reconnaissance plane? This is not used to fire missile but used to collect information so cut the crap of unarmed plane.

And even after so many warning its used to fly close to border or inside our border so at the end no option but to shoot it down.

If you want to know how PAF shoot down a civilian plane then read this
Gujarat Beechcraft incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genius, comparing an incident during full out war with something like a regular recce sortie. Utterly brilliant, as expected by an Indian.

Sometimes i really wonder, that chopper that recently got lost and ended up landing in Pakistan, should not have been shown Pakistani restraint and hospitality, but rather than blown out of the sky, to provide some relief to those loved ones who lost their men on the Breguet Atlantique.

Exaxtly, it would have been a good exercise for our close air defence units along the LOC !

Pakistani air defence units equipped with Anza Manpads.

1000585_138588336351532_423670083_n.jpg

111.jpg

One is military plan another one is civilian plan but still such useless excuse. Utterly brilliant, as expected by Pakistani.

Not really, it was already inside Pakistan. Just shoot the bugger and tell them tigers devoured the bodies.

Dear, I think you are whining but trashing other peoples everything. I gave you two versions. Just read the one you want to. A newby with arrogance like that should understand that it is degrading our navy. I do not have to accept that with a servant attitude. Why don't you look at the post of your mate?
I am not whining however expect better fromTT ....being a full member i always look upto all senior/elite/TT with something to learn not just the contents of debating subjects but also believe TT set an example for other members to follow by showing higher civility in discussion n tolerant to other views... When i was new in forum i also used to attack people in same tone but later regretted.
Anyway i just wanted to give piece of advice else you are entitled to continue in same tone......

I wonder why we show so much restraint to indians.that chopper should have been shot down.lets hope that we will not miss that kind of opportunity in the future.BTW can u provide a link to that incident.I'd love to read

Isnt there are rules in navy that no other ship come close to a certain distance, otherwise they open fire.
It's not the USN
BoatSafe.com
Boat US - Online Boating Safety Study Guide
http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/1501571/

Vessel being overtaken has a responsibility to maintain a constant course and speed..Indian captain did the right thing as per Colregs..No arbitration court can find fault with his actions.
I don't care who did 'the right thing' or not. It is irresponsible too of you endanger your ship by sticking to the rules irrespective of actual situations (the rules don't say you can't alter course and disengage, you always have that option -- unless your ego gets in the way).

Last edited:
Degrading entire nation ? How and where ? My comment was only only on you and your armed forces behaviour. That's all. Nothing against your country. Don't give random explanations to justify the negative rating you gave me. I don't expect much anyway.

Your comment was also pretty silly. India obviously did not keep those soldiers safe because they love them. They were used as a bargaining chip to ensure that Pakistan spoke on the Kashmir Issue only with India. Of course, now Indians will claim that not only were their forces incredibly powerful for fighting Pakistani soldiers hundreds of kilometers away from the centre of administration with a superpower hovering over them so they don't do anything sneaky, but that they were also incredibly benevolent and kind to keep them safe to be used as a tool for negotiations.

It's not the USN
BoatSafe.com
Boat US - Online Boating Safety Study Guide
http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/1501571/

I don't care who did 'the right thing' or not. It is irresponsible too of you endanger your ship by sticking to the rules irrespective of actual situations (the rules don't say you can't alter course and disengage, you always have that option -- unless your ego gets in the way).

Rule 17 -- Action by Stand-on Vessel
INTERNATIONAL

INLAND

(a)(i) Where one of two vessels is to keep out of the way the other shall keep her course and speed.

(ii) The latter vessel may however take action to avoid collision by her maneuver alone, as soon as it becomes apparent to her that the vessel required to keep out of the way is not taking appropriate action in compliance with these Rules.

Which is what happened, when Pakistani vessel started swinging port ..Indian vessel altered her course .

Rule 17 -- Action by Stand-on Vessel
INTERNATIONAL

INLAND

(a)(i) Where one of two vessels is to keep out of the way the other shall keep her course and speed.

(ii) The latter vessel may however take action to avoid collision by her maneuver alone, as soon as it becomes apparent to her that the vessel required to keep out of the way is not taking appropriate action in compliance with these Rules.

Which is what happened, when Pakistani vessel started swinging port ..Indian vessel altered her course .
I maintain both captains acted irresponsibly. One for closing up, the other for not breaking off sooner. EGO is what this was all about.

Can some one tell me what did they achieve with this action? And if IN responded in kind what would have happened????
I heard, the captain of the Pakistani ship achieved a court-martial...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom