What's new

PNS Babur reached Saudi Arabia for naval exercise

Wow I was not aware they had these ships I thought they operated some small boats and they asked for US for ship purchase which was turned down in favour of F15 Purchase -

Do they produce these ships and how many do they posses in their navy time to google it....

After my google seek

Frigates 3 Al Riyadh class frigates are modified versions of the La Fayette class frigate,have a fully loaded displacement of 4,725 tons, are armed with eight MBDA Exocet MM40 Block II surface-to-surface missiles, two eight-cell Sylver vertical launch systems for the Eurosam (MBDA and Thales) Aster 15 surface-to-air missile, the main gun is the Oto Melara 76/62 Super Rapid, there are four 533mm aft torpedo tubes. The ships are armed with the DCNS F17 heavyweight anti-submarine torpedo.

I guess sorta like 4 Type 054 ships we seek from China , we do need to hurry up with purchase of 4 of these ships even Saudis have 3 - 4500 ton category ships

And I considered them as a coast guard navy but they do have more territory to cover ... 3 side is covered with ocean so their numbers are pretty low

I think if there is understanding MOU

Saudis / Pakistan could jointly produce the F22P in a bit larger in numbers

If there is some understanding - in that department

Last edited:
I won't be bothered with those two.

I am happier when it is Saudi and UAE.

No Iran.

They need some time to think about what they have been doing for so many decades.

and what might that be? They aren't doing anything Pakistan hasn't done already, do you think Pakistan should be treated the same way Iran is being today u $#!t faced traitor

PNS Babur will participate in which exercise in Saudi. if I am correct it is on a good will visit. what is the schedule of exercise. Anyone can give details.

here is a pic of PNS babur

PN2.jpg

Honestly, there's no better way to lose weight apart from exercise and eating healthy. Even if you do try other fads, they tend to help lose weight only temporarily --- on the other hand, exercising and eating right is long-term. You need to have patience though since it can take a while...

Excuse me, do you know what we are talking about?
Its Military excercise, of Pakistan and Saudi Navy!

and what might that be? They aren't doing anything Pakistan hasn't done already, do you think Pakistan should be treated the same way Iran is being today u $#!t faced traitor

May i know, precisely what prompted you to throw your guts up ?

or has it hurt your ego some way ?

and also on 5th
navy ships are going muscat and then Iran for exercises

PNS babur is not coming to muscat....the ones coming to muscat are PNS shamsher,PNS quwwat,PNS jalalat adn PNS/M khalid.

I was not aware their 4,700 ton Al Riyadh class AAW frigates were as good as fisherman patrol boats.

AlRiyadh_1.jpg

AlRiyadh_2.jpg

people need to read read about Saudi Navy first before making half arsed comments. its only second it its airforce.

calm down buddy
people have their opinions, some are extreme and some are mild. no need to take it personally
we all are little bit biased so its only natural that he thinks the way he does about Iran & shias

I myself and very much biased to tell you the truth
I am extremely biased against the enemies of Pakistan and am completely unfair and biased for my love of Pakistan
this love & hate is not qualified by sect, race or religion :)

Back
Top Bottom