What's new

POF-X | Torture Test

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

307A4CCC-845A-410F-B1D4-21A3ADE877F3.jpeg

Brought to you by Pakistan Defence Forum.

Last edited:
Recoil Impulse seems nice. I hope POF makes some holster for this piece.

Whats the price of it nowadays?

Can you import guns in India? What is custom duty?

F@#&rs have allowed only professional shooting sportspersons to import weapons. Also the calibres like 9mm, .38, .303 etc which is used by government forces are prohibited for civilians. What we are allowed is .32 , .22 etc for handguns and .315, .22 and 30.06 calibres for rifles and also 12 gauge shotgun.

Here illegal guns like Pakistan/China made tt30 are available from arms smugglers but if you are caught with them you will be jailed for at least 7 years under arms act and your life will be ruined.

F@#&rs have allowed only professional shooting sportspersons to import weapons. Also the calibres like 9mm, .38, .303 etc which is used by government forces are prohibited for civilians. What we are allowed is .32 , .22 etc for handguns and .315, .22 and 30.06 calibres for rifles and also 12 gauge shotgun.

Here illegal guns like Pakistan/China made tt30 are available from arms smugglers but if you are caught with them you will be jailed for at least 7 years under arms act and your life will be ruined.
Yeah i know about Indian gun control and it is impressive.
My comment was more towards imported Non prohibited bore like 0.22 lr. Lets say you import sig mosquito, what are the custom duties?

Back
Top Bottom