What's new

Police from around the world (2)

where did i say they were Pakistani?
the real intention of posting that pic was to show the gear of Pakistani elite police which is exactly the same.

If that's the case then post a SINGLE picture of them with exactly the same gear as the GIGN....

Some recent pics of the GIGN ;
Always a pleasure to see these beasts.

tsr9-jpg.430601

Any info on that Land Cruiser and its role? Is that a sniper's nest on top?

Any info on that Land Cruiser and its role?

Dozens of "Fortress intervention" are being delivered to the GIGN and its regional antennas. The vehicles have been modified by Centigon France in Brittany.

It weighs 5 tons is is able to carry 6 operators. Its armour can withstand various assault rifles including the AKs and explosions. (grenades,lateral explosion...)

Its ballistic glass is made of multi layered glass and polycarbonate.

It can drive up to 150 km/h and has an autonomy of 800 km (for an average speed of 80 km/h). It also includes several set of safety systems such as run flat,ensuring the vehicle's mobility despite a punctured tire.

The vehicles will allow the GIGN a rapid and simultaneous projection on several and different points.

Is that a sniper's nest on top?

The flap on the roof actually allows the Gendarmes to return fire if attacked and protect the operator during a tactical approach.

tsrt.jpg

Last edited:
well this pic is actually of the French GIGN as you can tell from their skin tones but France has provided the exact same equipment for our anti terror elite police, the uniform is also almost the same.
No such equipment has been provided to our "Elite Police Units" by the French nor anyone else. Please refrain from spreading misinformation. In the past the SSU was trained by GIGN but the contract was terminated after sometime.

Dozens of "Fortress intervention" are being delivered to the GIGN and its regional antennas. The vehicles have been modified by Centigon France in Brittany.
Awesome! Good to see GIGN constantly evolving and coming up with solutions to the threats they face.

Centigon are the same people that armour the President of France's car, right?

The GIGN in one of their new uniform. You're not going to like it I guess. :enjoy:

:o::o::o::o::o::o:

Just why?? :suicide2:

@Abingdonboy

The GIGN in one of their new uniform. You're not going to like it I guess. :enjoy:

Additionally,ballistic protections for the operator carrying the shield,not often seen. :agree:

View attachment 431048
now that is something i would love to say to "Breach!!! Breach!!!"........
@Zarvan this might interest you --- something we need for our CTD - MOE teams

now that is something i would love to say to "Breach!!! Breach!!!"........
@Zarvan this might interest you --- something we need for our CTD - MOE teams
In my opinion our budget is low but as it increases the country and area Pakistan is located we would never have that perfect times. So along with establishing forensic labs and cyber wings and upgrading and updating FIA and IB and SB of every province Police needs to go through major reforms. Those are as follows.

1: Army should take over recruitment and training of Police Forces from around the provinces. Specially fighting training.

2 : Every Province should have two Special Forces just like Army one LCB which should be in really large numbers and a full SSG equal SWAT unit. Which if let say in Punjab are total of 300000 Police only 5000 to 8000 of them.

3 : Every Police Man should do that Anti Terrorist Course in Pabbi which is based on 6 weeks. If Engineers in Army can do that and Doctors than it should be made compulsory for every Police Man also.

4 : Recruit lot more women and end separate Police stations. Every Police Station should be built on large area where separate section for women but in same building. And no compromise on training.

5 : Finally as for breaching well first we need to raise proper units KPK has raised one I don't whether other provinces units have same training as SSG or they are LCB equals. As for Police Vehicles I think these kind of Vehicles are which SWAT need.

latest

171493713.jpg

Police-MARS-Vehicle.jpg

In my opinion our budget is low but as it increases the country and area Pakistan is located we would never have that perfect times. So along with establishing forensic labs and cyber wings and upgrading and updating FIA and IB and SB of every province Police needs to go through major reforms. Those are as follows.

1: Army should take over recruitment and training of Police Forces from around the provinces. Specially fighting training.

2 : Every Province should have two Special Forces just like Army one LCB which should be in really large numbers and a full SSG equal SWAT unit. Which if let say in Punjab are total of 300000 Police only 5000 to 8000 of them.

3 : Every Police Man should do that Anti Terrorist Course in Pabbi which is based on 6 weeks. If Engineers in Army can do that and Doctors than it should be made compulsory for every Police Man also.

4 : Recruit lot more women and end separate Police stations. Every Police Station should be built on large area where separate section for women but in same building. And no compromise on training.

5 : Finally as for breaching well first we need to raise proper units KPK has raised one I don't whether other provinces units have same training as SSG or they are LCB equals. As for Police Vehicles I think these kind of Vehicles are which SWAT need.

latest

171493713.jpg

Police-MARS-Vehicle.jpg
Zarvan bhai you are your little little dreams --- you want to run before even learn to walk

they wanna looking tough....

maxresdefault.jpg

Polizei-nimmt-Terror-Verdaechtigen-fest_ArtikelQuer.jpg

80542300_1464835743-1920x1080.jpg

and what they look real :D at least no fatty cops in Germany

Polizeipraesenz.jpg

they wanna looking tough....

and what they look real :D at least no fatty cops in Germany

Is that forbidden? Many of the police forces in this thread are heavily armed. It's a surprise to see them.

Chinese police are impressive. Are there swords on the saddles of the mounted officers?

Chinese police are impressive. Are there swords on the saddles of the mounted officers?
Yes. and their swords are made by private companies(local enterprises in Dalian)

BTW, the police in every city have different uniforms and equipment. according to speculation: the local government in order to support the local manufacturing industry. they only buy uniforms from local businesses. This is more obvious from the Chengdu and Shenzhen.

You sure this is a Pakistani unit ? Because I would swear they look like GIGN operatives. The uniform,the helmet,the modified MP-5,the P90,I can spot a revolver proper to the GIGN and can spot on the far left what seems like to be a GIGN patch..... @Abingdonboy what's the background of this picture ?
Former govt officials and minister on visit to France.

They are GIGN..

here are special police units from different provinces of Pak

18221533_1552452754785595_3804564541347682817_n.jpg

@Vergennes

Here is a program on SSU... although it's in Urdu... But you can see what they are trying to do...

Armoured buses, command and control vehicles, UAVs,data collection and control of CCTV cams etc
image.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
image.png

CdITEAKW0AA2CEj.jpg

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiY5fa39ozYAhWJKOwKHYN_Cy0Qxa8BCBowAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Old demo video

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwj169XY9ozYAhVOyaQKHT0CB0oQxa8BCCYwBg&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

They are all at least graduates.. Are highly paid... And motivated..

SSU Sindh
images (3).jpeg
images (4).jpeg

Newly raised Counter Terrorist Department
Pak

unnamed.jpg
image (3).jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom