What's new

Poll-bound Bangladesh is at an inflection point (An untold story of BDR mutiny)

You are a super idiot! That time India can't keep Hasina in power because now USA no longer see Bangladesh through Indian lense!

USA want to remove Hasina by hook or by crook because if they failed to do so , they will lost privilege in south Asia!

I'm not going to explain , research and find why USA want to do so!

So in the end , without USA back up India is nothing!

You have a Trumpian explanation for everything, don’t you?

And Trumpian insults when your nonsense is called out. Or you cry to the mod!

Anyway, if Hasina stays in power for another 4-5 years, would that be because:

1. USA wanted it
2. USA failed and India prevailed
3. She won fairly (that WOULD be hilarious)

Having put all your faith in uncle Joe - if he doesn’t come through - it is going to be a slap 👋 in the face for you guys and BNP isn’t it?

It is amazing to see how India can influence and control BD's political, economic, and foreign policy so easily??? Is it not strange that we are not talking about any tiny island nation who are always vulnerable by external powers rather BD here?

They are just following the footsteps of the Pakistan Army and missing them too much now.

Yep!

Epitome of a Banana Republic!

This is why I respect the Indian Military. Never taken part in coups, betrayed their country or killed each other.

Mir Jafar’s blood seems to flow through Bangladeshi and Pakistani military bloodline only!!!

One of Hasina’s mission has been to tame the military once and for all.

Let’s hope the Pilkhana massacre is the last time Bangladeshi military aim their guns at each other.

And Trumpian insults when your nonsense is called out. Or you cry to the mod!
Are you smoking too much? When I cried to the mods? Go and get some sleep!!

1. USA wanted it
2. USA failed and India prevailed
3. She won fairly (that WOULD be hilarious)
I've many analysis,search and find ,not finding worth discussing it again with BCL idiot like you,who has zero understaning of geo politics!

You want too see everything as black and white ,but the world isn't that easy!

Having put all your faith in uncle Joe - if he doesn’t come through - it is going to be a slap 👋 in the face for you guys and BNP isn’t it?

Listen, I've no faith in America for revival of democracy in Bangladesh!

But I've faith on them, and the faith is ,when they need something , they get it at any cost!

This time their interest match with our interest ( other than few BAL goons) , that's very loud and clear!

About BNP, I don't expect anything better form a teen ager BCL idiot, because they can't even imagine beyond BNP and BAL!

From the very beginning I'm saying that I need a national consecual govt under a technocrat head!

Now I just want that , the head should be sensible person like Dr Yunus!

Why does BNP come in your every post?

Stop being pathetic creature!

Last edited:
Are you smoking too much? When I cried to the mods? Go and get some sleep!!

I've many analysis,search and find ,not finding worth discussing it again with BCL idiot like you,who has zero understaning of geo politics!

You want too see everything as black and white ,but the world isn't that easy!

Listen, I've no faith in America for revival of democracy in Bangladesh!

But I've faith on them, and the faith is ,when they need something , they get it at any cost!

This time their interest match with our interest ( other than few BAL goons) , that's very loud and clear!

About BNP, I don't expect anything better form a teen ager BCL idiot, because they can't even imagine beyond BNP and BAL!

From the very beginning I'm saying that I need a national consecual govt under a technocrat head!

Now I just want that , the head should be sensible person like Dr Yunus!

Why does BNP come in your every post?

Stop being pathetic creature!

If you cannot debate like a civilised human being, without calling people names, you do not deserve democracy.

What you deserve is the hard hand of the RAB.

If you cannot debate like a civilised human being, without calling people names, you do not deserve democracy.

What you deserve is the hard hand of the RAB.
"When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with bastards, make sure you play like a bigger bastard. Otherwise, you will lose."

Let me slightly rephrase the quote of Sheikh Mujib!

" When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with pathological trolls ( BCL cadre ) in disguise of an Indian , make sure you play like an utterly uncivilized human being , Otherwise, you will lose. "

You should thank me that I'm calling you an idiot , because you are showing idiocy in every post related to geopolitics!

After all it's a teaching of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman ,hence it's sacred scripture for you!

Last edited:
"When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with bastards, make sure you play like a bigger bastard. Otherwise, you will lose."

Let me slightly rephrase the quote of Sheikh Mujib!

" When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with pathological trolls ( BCL cadre ) in disguise of an Indian , make sure you play like an utterly uncivilized human being , Otherwise, you will lose. "

You should thank me that I'm calling you an idiot , because you are showing idiocy in every post related to geopolitics!

After all it's a teaching of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman ,hence it's sacred scripture for you!

See, unlike you I was taught something different.

Gentleman is a gentleman regardless of the situation. It’s in the bloodline.

A bastard is a bastard regardless of situation. It’s in the blood.

Anyway, given you are incapable of being a civilised creature - I will leave you at the mercy of BAL and RAB thugs - they know how to keep the likes of you on the straight and narrow.

See, unlike you I was taught something different.

Gentleman is a gentleman regardless of the situation. It’s in the bloodline.
So you admit that you didn't learn from your teacher Sheikh Mujibur Rahman? So so sad! 😂

And you are talking about bloodline? I know BCL blood line very well , i know what type of creatures BCL dakoos are!

So better clean your own house !

I will leave you at the mercy of BAL and RAB thugs - they know how to keep the likes of you on the straight and narrow.
So you came to save me ( or my kind) as Savior and now leaving me alone to deal with RAB? Okay let's see what's next!

You are a pure imbecile! Feeling pity on you! You are such kind who even can't consistently discuss with people!

I don't blame it though , as I already said I am aware of bloodline ( disturbing metal condition as well) of BCL fools , I know very well what kind of people serve BCL and BAL!

Last edited:
This is a better (clearer) link for the article image.

F3MsvwuWQAAgvRA
India was directly involved in the killings of 57 army officers back in 2009. They took revenge of their pathetic defeat in Roumari in 2001. General Moeen was a spineless army chief who could not thwart Indian pressure and let the officers die at the hands of Indian commandos. I think India and Awami League jointly orchestrated the whole thing to teach Bangladesh army a lesson so that they could never dare to oppose India and Awami League in any matter concerning Indian interests in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
India was directly involved in the killings of 57 army officers back in 2009. They took revenge of their pathetic defeat in Roumari in 2001. General Moeen was a spineless army chief who could not thwart Indian pressure and let the officers die at the hands of Indian commandos. I think India and Awami League jointly orchestrated the whole thing to teach Bangladesh army a lesson so that they never could dare to oppose India and Awami League in any matter concerning Indian interests in Bangladesh.

You are absolutely correct.

They could not take the fact that they have been taught such a hard lesson. It sent shock waves through their MoFA and BSF leadership.

But is the game over? We shall see I guess...

You are absolutely correct.

They could not take the fact that they have been taught such a hard lesson. It sent shock waves through their MoFA and BSF leadership.

But is the game over? We shall see I guess...
We will take revenge by annexing the North-East of India with the help of China.

Pinaki's take on the article.

@VikingRaider
@leonblack08 Bhai, eimatro Ami eita copy paste kortei esechi. Esei Dekhi apni Kore diyechen agei. Many thanks.

Asole bujha gelo ze Avinash Paliwal er lekha diye asole Hindustan amader humki diyeche procchonno vabe, ze Hasina r against a military mutiny hoile , tara Bangladesh a military intervention korbe!

Sedin sevabe bujhi nai! Tai to boli ze Hindustan time er eto pirit kan ze khod Hindustan er against a likhtese , AJ Dekhi bapar ta purai alada!

Pinaky r sathe Ami Pura ekmot. Hasina Holo 2023 er Yahhiya khan.

Tai ebar India kisu korte asle, sadharon public inshallah vore dibe! American back up to achei!

So Bhai , since India has threatened our military by that article of Avinash Paliwal, so I believe we are at war with India; India directly declared war against the sovereignty of Bangladesh!

Last edited:
@leonblack08 Bhai, eimatro Ami eita copy paste kortei esechi. Esei Dekhi apni Kore diyechen agei. Many thanks.

Asole bujha gelo ze Avinash Paliwal er lekha diye asole Hindustan amader humki diyeche procchonno vabe, ze Hasina r against a military mutiny hoile , tara Bangladesh a military intervention korbe!

Sedin sevabe bujhi nai! Tai to boli ze Hindustan time er eto pirit kan ze khod Hindustan er against a likhtese , AJ Dekhi bapar ta purai alada!

Pinaky r sathe Ami Pura ekmot. Hasina Holo 2023 er Yahhiya khan.

Tai ebar India kisu korte asle, sadharon public inshallah vore dibe! American back up to achei!

So Bhai , since India has threatened our military by that article of Avinash Paliwal, so I believe we are at war with India; India directly declared war against the sovereignty of Bangladesh!

When a criminal brags about a crime they committed - they are not confessing but they are trying to intimidate others. India is doing exactly the same by implicitly confessing they were involved in the so called BDR mutiny.

As for sovereignty - we lost it right after BDR mutiny when the army command was replaced by a bunch of party men. There is time for redemption. Especially when you see brave civilians speaking up. Not just the islamists and nationalists but even secular liberals like Shahidul Alam.

When a criminal brags about a crime they committed - they are not confessing but they are trying to intimidate others. India is doing exactly the same by implicitly confessing they were involved in the so called BDR mutiny.

As for sovereignty - we lost it right after BDR mutiny when the army command was replaced by a bunch of party men. There is time for redemption. Especially when you see brave civilians speaking up. Not just the islamists and nationalists but even secular liberals like Shahidul Alam.
Exactly @leonblack08 bhai ! And another related video from Major Delwar, please take a look when you have free time! It's 22 minutes video! Tone is similar with pinaky!

India ke zekono vabe vore deya hobe both civilian and military ( other than some rottern partisan high officials) ; same as military withdrawn their support from Ershad! Mr Major Delawar said that Ershad was blessed by former Chief General Nuruddin khan ! But when people start revolt , Nuruddin had withdrawn his supporter!

However he also said that ( many times he said ), other than some high officials ( high official promoted because of their partisan nature) aka partisan people , most of armed forces are patriot!

So when people will come to street , I hope military personnel will disobey the corrupted and partisan high officials, and Hasina will also lose her ground!

And the barking dog India will not bite , as they are incapable of doing so!

Mr Delwar also said a very true words about Bangladeshi Muslims, and that is , most of them might not be practicing Muslims, or occasional jumma prayer Muslims, ( some even lesser ; only pray in 2 Eid!) but if the rabid dog ( Hindustan) send troops , these Muslims ( practicing, occasionally practicing Muslim, and even most non practicing Muslims) will join to protest India alongside military!

He also said that if india want to defeat Bangladesh successfully , they have to empty their Pakistan and Chinese border to gather 30 division troops to reach to Dhaka after defeating our 10 division, by this time Pakistan and China won't seat hand on hand , they have their tergated areas inside India. So by this time the rebels of seven sister and other areas will have their upper hand on Hindustan, and that will eventually led to the balkanization of India!

We can dream for our real freedom , we now can truly be freed from Hindustan hegemony!

Now bhai , let's hope for best ,but also prepare for the worst! It's war and anything can happens.

I hope inshallah Allah will make us victorious against the traitors, and make us truly free nation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom