What's new

Poll: If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

If Reham enters politics, will you vote for PTI in next elections?

• Total voters
Yes I know she resigned before judgement. However, she hasn't been very public since then, not holding other offices etc. I'm not saying what she did was right, rather I said, if you learn to read, she quit and chapter was closed. Now when Reham quits, her chapter will close too, as I have said previously.

Another thing is, PML doesn't care about family politics. It is rather proud of it. It is PTI that is s against it yet seems to be practicing it, hint KPK minister putting his relatives on reserves seats as MPA.

Lol you still believe the tape exists.

Why wasn't it given as proof? Why arif also apologized to Sethi?

And if JC accepted everything, why elections weren't declared void?

Idiocy has no limits it seems, I'm sorry to say.

First: Maryam Nawaz heading every single Media related meeting do you know that ?
Second: The people you're talking about "KPK Ministers putting relatives on reserves seats as MPA". Before Khattak, those today KPK ministers whom you refereeing are already in politics. Its nothing to do with today or past nor with Khattak or any new one who reserve seats for MPA. Those ladies and family members are in politics even before ANP Govt.

ager apko yahan per posting kerty achy nhi lagty to jaan de dety hain ap ke hukum per :p:
:D
na sir ge we need you alive and well with us helping and guiding us. :)
Actually, i was trying to make a point. While i agree that NON of our politician or politician party is near perfect i do feel we need to chose the best. The reason i was asking you again and again to join politics was because i knew you will never even say this in an internet post that you will join, even not in a casual discussion. It is not you alone, almost no on from us people here debating and discussing the politics and politicians will want to get into this business or want our children to gt into this. Now the point is, if we do not want our kids to be politicians, do we have the right to blame the politicians? if we do not want them to come molvies what right do we have to criticize Madrassas and Mullahs? We want our kids to become engineers and doctors but never a teacher and yet we all talk about education system. While WE are not ready to invest in these fields with our blood and money we cannot hope for anything good in return sir g.

Baki ap aa he nai jana politics mein, myra b asay KOIIIII mood ni,,, :P
Just saying to explain my point of view.

kakay meray usnay kab bilawal bhutto yaan maryam ki baat ki hey ? do u have any idea what he said about family politics ? aween chawalain na maarna shuru hojaya karoo yaan suni sunaye baat pe... he clearly said many times... FAMILY SAY BAHIR QAYADAT NAHE JA RAHE.... usnay Hamza yaan MAryam nawaz kay opar ye nahe kaha kay woh politics may kyo hain... ..

Morusi siyasat Haram aur Uroosi siyasat Halal .............. :omghaha:

If she is doing election campaign for PTI or Imran Khan or such stuff, without taking up any party position or other such title, then yes, I would vote for PTI.

If she goes for a seat of MNA or MPA and also goes for a title in the party or something, then no I won't.

Currently, she doesn't sit in party meetings or has any say in party matters, so as of now, yes i would vote for PTI.

And people should understand one thing, siasat main ana Hamza Shahbaz ya Maryam Nawaz ka masla nhn hai....it's how they are treated as elected reps and are given tax funds at their disposal and take up state duties.

Maryam Nawaz nay agr youth scheme main ana hai, to elect ho kar aye and then do something. Aisay muftay main 100 billion kha jana us ka haq nhn hai.

Reham Khan isn't atop a goldmine of money right now, so these cheap comparisons need to be stopped.

But in my constituency, it's Asad Umar contesting elections, so regardless of all else, I would still vote for Asad Umar, because people like him are needed in our assembly, not corrupt two nut politicians.

And I am sure as hell not gonna vote for PML if I don't vote for anybody in PTI.

Yar kaisi batain kartay ho....tanker mafia ka bhatta direct Bilawal House jata hai and you expect Arif Alvi to do something about it. Even Qaim Ali Shah can't do anything if he wanted do.

It's about time we separate development from our MNA's. Assembly is for legislation, government is for development.

The funds given to MNA's are a sham and only for doing corruption and personal services, nothing more.

Just another reason why the system in Pakistan is anything but a functional democracy.

I'll tell you another interesting thing regarding this tanker mafia.

About a few weeks back (when the Rangers extensions was being debated and Bilawal was all active), Bilawal was chairing a meeting with PPP and SIndh govt folks. He got suddenly all righteous and stuff, and said that from tomorrow all illegal hydrants and tanker mafias will be stopped from working. A person came to Bilawal and whispered something in his ear, and Bilawal took that statement back. Ab khud socho kia bola hoga us banda nay.

And this here is another example of dynastic politics. Bilawal is chairing meetings of Sindh govt, and in meetings with Corps Commander V corps and discussing stuff with him.

Yeh hoti hai moroosi siasat, not elections campaigns for your husband.

typical PTIer, yr what the difference between you and a hari of sindh, both belive that what their leader are doing is just fine.
One phrase for you PTIer's

"Jis sa Nafrat uss ka sans laynay ka tareeqa bhi ghalat"

i my post i says Arif alvi is responsible for that tanker Mafia? read carefully i said, he not voice'd for his constituency

typical PTIer, yr what the difference between you and a hari of sindh, both belive that what their leader are doing is just fine.
One phrase for you PTIer's

"Jis sa Nafrat uss ka sans laynay ka tareeqa bhi ghalat"

i my post i says Arif alvi is responsible for that tanker Mafia? read carefully i said, he not voice'd for his constituency
You've to admit PTI is better than PPP, but yes, these people are die hard fans of PTI and they suffer through confirmation bias. Accepting what seems good to them, ignoring rest. If I was die hard fan of PML, I'd look at metro and ignore corruption/governance of PML.

Which is why I don't support anyone but I like picking on PTI a lot :F

i don't understand one thing, when PTI started their manifesto and ideology was something to admire, time and time again they backed off their words, their stance and their promises and now the same thing on which they used to make fun of others are fine?

family led politics is BS doesn't matter who is doing it, if you are willing to accept it than kindly apologies for all the words and statements you might have said against Bilawal, Bakhtawar, Maryam and others in the past.

PTI logic seems to be simple "tumhara kutta tu kutta hai but hamara kutty tommy hai"

You've to admit PTI is better than PPP, but yes, these people are die hard fans of PTI and they suffer through confirmation bias. Accepting what seems good to them, ignoring rest. If I was die hard fan of PML, I'd look at metro and ignore corruption/governance of PML.

Bro i also voted for PTI, in 2013, but in 2017, i will check the performance, if PML N performed well as compere to others i will vote for them, but if PTI performed well, i will vote for PTI, but not a die hard supporter of any Political Party !

No. Never ever. She is a nightmare for politics. She knows jack abt current affairs, geo strategic affairs nd so much more.

The only thing she would know abt politics are the spelling of the word 'politics'.

Message from Imran Khan's OFFICIAL Facebook page:

"Reham Khan already has too much on her plate, esp working with street children. In future, she will not attend any PTI function/event.

I am appalled & disgusted by attacks on Reham after our loss in NA 19 elections. She only went to campaign there on insistence of the candidate. She has only attended PTI functions at the insistence of party workers, especially the women. However, Reham is politicized. One of the great achievements of our dharna was to make our women & youth politicized because only when people are politicized can they fight effectively for their rights & against injustice.

In NA 248 bye election, I insisted Reham come to Khi & visit NA 248. We wanted to challenge the fear factor & get women voters out to vote. PTI is opposed to all forms of nepotism. Reham Khan will hold no party position, no position in KP; nor will she be given any official protocol. Also, Reham Khan will not contest elections on a PTI ticket."

It is time to close this thread.

this is political maturity that now we found many people who were not die hard supporter of any political Party, they are just looking at the performance of parties, and willing to vote on performance.

for PTI supporters " Jiss sa nafrat ho uss ka saans layna bhi Ghalat" a politics of Imran and his party.

Bro i also voted for PTI, in 2013, but in 2017, i will check the performance, if PML N performed well as compere to others i will vote for them, but if PTI performed well, i will vote for PTI, but not a die hard supporter of any Political Party !
Then why is 99 percent of your post is against PTI but not a single post against Noon . i still couldn't get it . You can go and check your past activity record. Since the day u came on this forum all your post on siasat thrad is against PTI . who are yoy not a die hard noonie.

Given opportunity Reham can prove to be better politician then IMRAN I can bet on that ?

better Politicians not allowed in PTI , only those allowed who were Ex members of PPP and PML N, and if reham khan was Ex PPP or PML N member from Punjab then diffinatly she got the post in Party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom