What's new

Poll - Remove the thunderbolts and drop the either thr “J” or the “F” in JF-17

Should PAF remove the “F” from the JF-17 and the Thunderbolts from the sides?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No - keep it as it is

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
2019 called, they want their dumb catchphrase back. You're not the cool kid here, nobody likes you.
Omg what will I do? A Turk member with 100k posts doesn’t like me. Oh no!! My life is in ruins!!!

Omg what will I do? A Turk member with 100k posts doesn’t like me. Oh no!! My life is in ruins!!!
Usually. They have serious mental problems.

ce4840f4b17178a81345327fbf19043a.jpg

"J" or "Jian" probably means dragon in Chinese. All their fighter jets are like J-10, J-11, J-31, J-20 etc. "F" is in English for "fighter" and because this is a joint venture between both China and Pakistan hence "JF" or "dragon fighter". I'm just not sure where they got "17" from. One theory might be its to supersede F-16.

"J" or "Jian" probably means dragon in Chinese. All their fighter jets are like J-10, J-11, J-31, J-20 etc. "F" is in English for "fighter" and because this is a joint venture between both China and Pakistan hence "JF" or "dragon fighter". I'm just not sure where they got "17" from. One theory might be its to supersede F-16.
"Jian" 歼 also means fighter, or destroy. But it has nothing to do with dragons (龙 Long).

Elite Turks beg to buy J-10c.

PDF Turks thought China wanted to sell J-10c to Turkey. ~ You have very severe paranoia.

lol. It is clear that Turkey society has split.

View attachment 920435

Export J-10C to Turkey?

I told the Turks. I will only use the J-10c to massacre the Turkey Air Force.lol.

Remember~ I will only use J-10c to massacre the Turkish Air Force! little turkish Air Force is weaker than Taiwan Air Force! lol.
@waz @WebMaster

looking at you guys :rolleyes1: what the **** is this?

why are debating items that is long debated and settled 15 years ago

J is for Joint, F is for fighter, 17 is the number that comes after 16 [think f-16] for PAF

there is nothing more to it. J in JF17 was added on the request of Chinese friends

end of topic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom