What's new

Pompeo demands China adopt Western Values and Rule-Set

Maybe Mr Viet is not a Vietnamese at all, he keeps defending America. Even when America is punishing Germany he does not say a word to defend Germany so American interests are far more important to him than German.

Why not? Great stuffs from the West await China.

or you want to return to using chopsticks only?
WTF is wrong with you? Are you okay or are you another one who needs a doctor?

The more I listened to the Americans, the more I find the similarity between americans and Indians.

Basically US is just an India on steroid whilst India is just a stone-age America, both of them are very chaotic and both of them appreciate loudmouths, I heard there are some genetic connection between them as well?

One got Hollywood, other the Bollywood, what would you expect?

America however can print unlimited amounts of dollar which in turn support their military and loud mouths. India on the other hand is hanging from yanks testicles, believing their own shite as they show in Bollywood.

Maybe Mr Viet is not a Vietnamese at all, he keeps defending America. Even when America is punishing Germany he does not say a word to defend Germany so American interests are far more important to him than German.

this is the insidious nature of that Viet. he's a fanatic white American worshipper. they don't give any fucks about Germany, they don't even give many fucks about Vietnam. They care only about the US even if they aren't US citizens. In the US they don't give a shit about black lives, Asians, Latinos, etc. Vietnamese gladly embrace their status as a “model minority” and aspire to white status. That is the height of Vietnamese dreams: to be a model minority in the world, a sidekick.

Vietnamese are the most likely to "strongly" favor Donald Trump.

Here's famous Vietnamese actress Tila Tequila AKA Nguyễn Thị Thiên Thanh:

proxy-image

proxy-image
proxy-image

I don't understand what are Western values?

All I see here are a bunch of drunks, womanizer, fornicators, addicted to drugs, racist, and love to hate anyone else but themselves.

You can see great values at display in any bar or club in the US.

They have lost their own values, what will they teach China or Muslims?

Geee I wonder why the U.S. terror regime would want its enemies to turn into a failed state like India?

this is the insidious nature of that Viet. he's a fanatic white American worshipper. they don't give any fucks about Germany, they don't even give many fucks about Vietnam. They care only about the US even if they aren't US citizens. In the US they don't give a shit about black lives, Asians, Latinos, etc. Vietnamese gladly embrace their status as a “model minority” and aspire to white status. That is the height of Vietnamese dreams: to be a model minority in the world, a sidekick.

Vietnamese are the most likely to "strongly" favor Donald Trump.

Here's famous Vietnamese actress Tila Tequila AKA Nguyễn Thị Thiên Thanh:

proxy-image

proxy-image
proxy-image

A Chinese legend in soccer has been blacklisted in China after he criticized the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and said it is not worthy of existing in the world, demanding reform.

With a history of criticizing the CCP, China’s all-time record-holding goalscorer in soccer has created a storm in his home country, and his name has become the most censored word in China this week, even surpassing the phrase Tiananmen Square.

screen-shot-2020-06-10-at-3-20-31-pm-700x366.png

https://thebl.com/world-news/chines...the-ccp-should-be-kicked-out-of-humanity.html

No good can come from a white man's advice. Why would Amerikkka accepts China's rise? The hidden message here is if you want to rise, be Amerikkka's bitch. Japan has always been the dog of Amerikkka and when it grew to fast, it got slapped down why white supremacist.

Actually China has the ability to Demolish all of the present World system established by the US after WW-2, and Build its own system. Why would China follow a failed US system? And that is why US IS AFRAID that what we are now seeing is the emergence of a new system with the US system crumbling on itself.

China's willing to coexist with other civilizations or systems peacefully and equally, the only problem is American have to give up their supremacy.

China's willing to coexist with other civilizations or systems peacefully and equally, the only problem is American have to give up their supremacy.
No one wanna coexist wt ur U-shape claim in SCS ( east VN sea)

So, let CN collapse and the U-shape claim also gone :cool:

No one wanna coexist wt ur U-shape claim in SCS ( east VN sea)

So, let CN collapse and the U-shape claim also gone :cool:

Considering the powerful navy of China in Ming dynasty I don't think the claim in SCS is overmuch.

Considering the powerful navy of China in Ming dynasty I don't think the claim in SCS is overmuch.
I just explain why no one wanna coexist wt CN.

U can keep bragging how "strong" PLA is.no one care abt this cos CN only control abt 12% of SCS ( east VN sea) while VN control abt 65%.

Democracy is good for China.

I can't be sure if democracy is good for China, but I know for certain that it would be catastrophic for Vietnam. If Chinese masses had their way, Vietnam would be invaded, Viet men would all be slaughtered and Viet women would all be enslaved. CCP is a moderating force, it sees VCP as a little brother who needs guidance and mentorship. You should show gratitude to CCP for keeping Chinese nationalism in check.

I can't be sure if democracy is good for China, but I know for certain that it would be catastrophic for Vietnam. If Chinese masses had their way, Vietnam would be invaded, Viet men would all be slaughtered and Viet women would all be enslaved. CCP is a moderating force, it sees VCP as a little brother who needs guidance and mentorship. You should show gratitude to CCP for keeping Chinese nationalism in check.
That’s why China needs democracy.

Xi Jingping must ask the parliament before going to war.

now he does what he pleases.

he sinks a fishing vessel if he is bad mood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom