What's new

Poor Pakistani woman athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless to tag waz...

Sadly, he's become the weakest Admin the Forum has ever had.

He was doing fine as a Mod, but he's totally useless as an Administrator.

[PDF] has gone to hell - on his watch. Can he justify it.

I can post countless Topics where certain Members have abused the system, without even getting so much as a slap on the wrist.
True that and the fact is OP another Bayghyrat Bharti like others would suffocate if they wouldn't find something negative to post about Pakistan. Their own women would be screaming rape but these low life scumbags will be more interested in any noise coming from Pakistan. MODS seems to have forgotten the meaning of Ghyrat.

have forgotten the meaning of Ghyrat.
You're a western feminist shill and not hiding it well. Video should be reposted. Ahhh a like from the UK shill, too. It's all fitting into place as stated previously.

wearing shorts wont increase her speed imo. probably decreases 50gms weight. poor girl lost her steam within 10 seconds.

Isn't about her pants, it's all about corruption.
She doesn't look trained or even fit enough to take part in the event.
Definitely some higher ups relative , whom they sent for a foreign trip on government expenses.
Glad you noticed her fitness...athletes have a shape to their body which that girl lacks.

Pointless to tag waz...

Sadly, he's become the weakest Admin the Forum has ever had.

He was doing fine as a Mod, but he's totally useless as an Administrator.

Waz slander is not tolerated.

Since none of us can see this video. No mention of which race. Just endless chatter about a non-existent video. IDIOTS

The MORON Aryadravida does not tell us anything about which race . NOTHING and discussing a link that does not exist and MR Arya does not bother to correct it or provide simple information

This comes from a generation of vapid fools India has created

Last edited:
You're a western feminist shill and not hiding it well. Video should be reposted. Ahhh a like from the UK shill, too. It's all fitting into place as stated previously.
Arey..go and watch 800m heat asian games with Pakistani woman athlete..you may find the video on the website or app of your country broadcaster.

The Pakistani athlete name who participated in 800m heat 2 is rabeela Farooq..I couldn't find a single image or video of her on net..she cleared the race 3 to 4 seconds after the second last athlete crossed the ending line.

The Pakistani athlete name who participated in 800m heat 2 is rabeela Farooq..I couldn't find a single image or video of her on net..she cleared the race 3 to 4 seconds after the second last athlete crossed the ending line.

she even participated in 1500 mts she took good 1.04 minutes more than the one who got gold.

On other note I hope 'queen' harmilan wins gold this time she disappointed us by winning silver in 1500 mts.

Perverted pajeetoids are too worried about the clothing of other women.

@Haldorss , I guess YouTube video is region restricted. The screen capture of the race would give you an idea about the topic at hand. Issue is not about the attire but the fact that she was at a place, where she reached probably due to her connections and not her capabilities.

First picture shows her position when the leaders are about to finish. Second one is, when she arrives finally. There is no doubt that she is a not a professional athlete.

IMG_1352.jpeg
IMG_1354.jpeg

This thread seems to be created with the intent to troll. Locked, therefore.

I couldn't stop laughing watching her in that night pant...poor girl should have worn a short that stretches upto knees....came last.
Is she wearing a body armor that is slowing her down? Illogical comment from you, a pervert by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom