• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Although war with India is always on the Cards as a few analysts across the spectrum left center right and right all seem to point to a possible conflict between India and Pakistan in the next 3-4 months.

the recent Indian lies about arresting Pakistani agents who came via Qatar.

the reinforcement of aerial assets like the mirage 2000 deal with France

Modi’s dismal numbers due to farmers protest and COVID -19 handling

modi’s downgrade as a creditable defense partner vis a vis QUAD by the introduction of AUKUS

modi’s complete failure in Afghanistan and the higher intensity of operations by the remaining Indian terrorists in Pakistan are crushed all point to a fall flag operation by India and February 2019 like strike and possibly a wider conflict in Kashmir.

the question to ask is two fold
1)do you think their will be war? Will it be a wider conflict in Kashmir given China and Pakistan’s advantages position in hot springs and the threat of a possible American base in Kashmir?

2) is Pakistan ready, as our upgrades have not been completed slated for end of 20203 I.e we don’t have jf-17 block 3 or j-10 c or Hq-9b. Or the 4 new frigates or submarines. Only a few 100 vt4s and a 100 ish alkhalid 1 vs the planned 1000 units ?

I look forward to your comments

k

Although war with India is always on the Cards as a few analysts across the spectrum left center right and right all seem to point to a possible conflict between India and Pakistan in the next 3-4 months.

modi’s downgrade as a creditable defense partner vis a vis QUAD by the introduction of AUKUS

modi’s complete failure in Afghanistan and the higher intensity of operations by the remaining Indian terrorists in Pakistan are crushed all point to a fall flag operation by India and February 2019 like strike and possibly a wider conflict in Kashmir.

1)do you think their will be war? Will it be a wider conflict in Kashmir given China and Pakistan’s advantages position in hot springs and the threat of a possible American base in Kashmir?

2) is Pakistan ready, as our upgrades have not been completed slated for end of 20203 I.e we don’t have jf-17 block 3 or j-10 c or Hq-9b. Or the 4 new frigates or submarines. Only a few 100 vt4s and a 100 ish alkhalid 1 vs the planned 1000 units ?

k
Next national elections in India are in 2024. Not much incentive to go to war so soon. Wait till 2023 at least :)

Just play C&C battle scenario in your mind, no need for baseless thread on forum's.

India doesn't have enough credible aircraft fighters apart only 20 odd Rafael's, than their whole country is verge of breakup inside. Corruption at peak.

Just purchased used mirages doesn't mean prep for war.

Najam Sethi ( with his Indian perspective) lefty said this yesterday

mubashir luqman center right said this today

Same thing from LT gen Amjad Shoaib right

so

There is some elections coming up?
UP elections are due in early 2022. However a war with Pakistan isn't a possibility. Even the most zealous right wing media houses don't talk about going to war.

Makes me think why you guys keep talking about war ? Is it to propagate the need for a army much stronger than the civilian goverment?

Just play C&C battle scenario in your mind, no need for baseless thread on forum's.

India doesn't have enough credible aircraft fighters apart only 20 odd Rafael's, than their whole country is verge of breakup inside. Corruption at peak.

Just purchased used mirages doesn't mean prep for war.

Najam Sethi ( with his Indian perspective) lefty said this yesterday

mubashir luqman center right said this today

Same thing from LT gen Amjad Shoaib right

K

k

After indians beating by PAF and PLA in Kashmir, India ko thand parh gae hay..

Somewhere I learned about Gandi's prediction about 4 wars with Pakistan, where he says every subsequent war with Pakistan will cause more bloodshed with 4th war being "India's last".

Muslims believe the Hadith of Ghazwatul-Hind and as per told timeline, they are almost upon us - but as told, Ghazwatul-Hind will start between two Eids. The next Eid-ul-Fitar is May 2022 and Eid-ul-Adha is in late July 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom