What's new

Possible new terror attack in London unfolding.

Actually, a fair number of imams in the Netherlands are paid from/by Turkey.
That's fine, what they are preaching is what matters.

Are they from the Islamo-fascist 'salafi' school ?

and if they are, the bosses at the Turkish outpost are on the al-saud payroll, go check.

You can't blame your intelligence agencies over this one. This new kind of attack is very hard to prevent, The only means necessary for this attack was a vehicle and some knives, how can they prevent this if every single car owner with some knives in his kitchen is a possible terrorist attacker?
The only way to prevent attacks like these, is for the (Deep) State to have powers and capabilities of monitoring/interfering/interning anyone who believes that the Quran is the actual Word of the Lord God and that the Son of Abdullah of Mecca (PBUH) is the messenger of the Lord God.

It is such a shame that some mf pakistanis involved in ill activities and give a bad name to entire community world wide. These sob terrorists should be tortured to death.

Indeed it's our own leader's fault that sell their own people.
Yes it is their fault and they are doing this intentionally. They do not care about their people. They care about satisfying another's strategic interests...

Did they willingly ignore the warnings or just ignore?

Willingly ignored, we were told it was an internal problem. Partially every attack that has happened and plot that has be foiled has been linked to the events in the 90's.

Willingly ignored, we were told it was an internal problem. Partially every attack that has happened and plot that has be foiled has been linked to the events in the 90's.
Then they are also partly to blame, no? Also why did they willingly ignore...I am suspicious...

Everybody knows this evil ideology comes from Saudi, the oil money has been invested in spreading Wahabi/Salafi intolerant extremism.

This is so tragic RIP and the murdering pigs are in hell right now.

@Sher Shah Awan @Kaptaan @mike2000 is back

Time for a crackdown on extremists and those preaching hate. You must not hesitate to close mosques that are deemed radicals and where what not activities are conducted. And of course deporting or jailing the hate preachers imams and the extremists that are brainwashing entire generations with their nauseabond ideologies and teachings.
Britain is a country that prides itself with its freedom of speech and freedom of religion,but this tolerance has been abused so much times by those kind of people.

@Providence Hope you are allright.

Sadly this was a case of a guy preaching from his home, that is coming from the neighbours the press have been speaking to. The mosques have informants everywhere so they avoid them.

You should first look at numbers. There are 81 million Germans. Do you really think adding half a million Syrians seriously affects its demographics (+0.6% in population)?
In the short term it just causes problems like this, And if they want to keep importing migrants and refugees to repair their own low birth rates, in the long term it will turn into an existential threat

The UK is a tolerant vibrant democratic society, if you don't like these values, then you should get out.

I am afraid no one in the govt has the balls to tell the Saudi what for.

The UK is a tolerant vibrant democratic society, if you don't like these values, then you should get out.

I am afraid no one in the govt has the balls to tell the Saudi what for.
They don't want to. The Government does not care about her people, she cares more for serving others strategic goals...

wth... you deleted my big post to @TMA

all of it was relevant, even if slightly offtopic.

but ok, done with this thread till it's actual news about here.
You can send me the big post privately.

Islamic text is clear and concrete, it cant be distorted.....animals are bieng animals and very carefully hiding behind islam to brand 1.5 billion people.

Now you know why I am so against these Pakistani's in the West who are infected with the Arab disease? you know the type. Father is Pakistan but they dream their father was Arab by wearing those long Arab style garbs, slaaping those Arab style head things and generally making gutteral sounds as if they speak Arabic and crying about Syria or Palestine when their own sisters are being raped by the Indian Army in Kashmir. All this points to a inferiority complex and weak sense of identity.

you would be very happy to send them to Kashmir with guns and ammunition telling them 'their sisters are raped in kashmir' ? right ? it is always good to be 'freedom fighter' then a terrorist ?

Back
Top Bottom