What's new

Possible new terror attack in London unfolding.

Dear posters at 15.00 onwards of this video you can see the ring leader of the now dead terrorists. He is the tall, thin man with a brown Arabic dress on, with a light green headress. He was in the park with his group when channel 4 filmed the documentary.

Yes I watched this documentary on channel 4 with my wife last year. This documentary also shows the issue I was talking about earlier, I.e it's very difficult for our authorities to arrest and prosecute these guys or give them jail sentence when they haven't committed a terror attack as of yet. So it's quite difficult to apprehend them before that giving our legal system/laws relating to freedom of expression/religion etc etc. So unfortunately, we can only watch as they radicalise more and more people while hoping they make a mistake in committing a serious offence that can be used against then in court. Else it's almost impossible to arrest and prosecute them.
We are not a middle eastern dictatorship where such suspects and individuals can be arrested and tortured(or even killed) by the state into confession indefinitely with nobody asking any questions etc. That's also the difference between a liberal democracy with freedom and a dictatorship/theocracy etc.

Yes I watched this documentary on channel 4 with my wife last year. This documentary also shows the issue I was talking about earlier, I.e it's very difficult for our authorities to arrest and prosecute these guys or give them jail sentence when they haven't committed a terror attack as of yet. So it's quite difficult to apprehend them before that giving our legal system/laws relating to freedom of expression/religion etc etc. So unfortunately, we can only watch as they radicalise more and more people while hoping they make a mistake in committing a serious offence that can be used against then in court. Else it's almost impossible to arrest and prosecute them.
We are not a middle eastern dictatorship where such suspects and individuals can be arrested and tortured(or even killed) by the state into confession indefinitely with nobody asking any questions etc. That's also the difference between a liberal democracy with freedom and a dictatorship/theocracy etc.

Can British change the law or add another laws?
I mean, how stupid is that watching your youth poisoned by these radical people?

What have your goverment do so far to change the laws?

Obviously this attack not going to be the last.

Yes. One mans freedom fighter another mans terrorist. My exasperation at them is if they must blow themselves up please take some for a wash in the Ganga.

Like Turkey. @KediKesenFare

hmm they seem not to care about their sisters of kashmir but you do. Why dont you come to save your sisters ? or typing behind keyboard is good enough for you ?

There is no such thing radical islamic schools. these are similar to what Church of England COE schools.
All Islamic kids are top performers in GCSE and A levels.
we British Muslims refuse to have our cultural and religious freedom taken away. Keep ur UKIP and Tori propaganda to yourself.
Who has taken your religious freedoms away? You have more freedom here than you could ever have even in your home country.
So according to you, our government closing down some of these schools who preach radical ideology that doesn't conform with British values is all a ploy against muslims?lol
Do you even know that the most vocal critics of these radical schools/colleges is those moderate muslims themselves who have been pressuring and urging the government to crack down on these radical schools who preached a twisted version of Islam to their pupils? So I guess you will say these muslims have been brainwashed by the West/Tori government. Lol

Who has taken your religious freedoms away? You have more freedom here than you could ever have even in your home country.
So according to you, our government closing down some of these schools who preach radical ideology that doesn't conform with British values is all a ploy against muslims?lol
Do you even know that the most vocal critics of these radical schools/colleges is those moderate muslims themselves who have been pressuring and urging the government to crack down on these radical schools who preached a twisted version of Islam to their pupils? So I guess you will say these muslims have been brainwashed by the West/Tori government. Lol

So what's the plan of action... These guys are on and off the radar and then all of a sudden we see the news.

Can they change the law, anyone preaching hate can be deported?

So what's the plan of action... These guys are on and off the radar and then all of a sudden we see the news.

Can they change the law, anyone preaching hate can be deported?
how do you define 'hate' ?

how do you define 'hate' ?
Apart from those who call for killing civilians in the street it must include those who denounce NATO 's support of khawarij terrorists abroad, and her barbaric invasions. Not to mention anyone who investigates the disproportionate role of Zionists in the War on Terror or their influence on world finance is also hate preacher.
It may even end up including those who investigate historical events and come to different conclusions than what the Establishment portray.

Oh I forgot to add anyone who accepts that the Quran is the actual word of the Lord God and the Son of Abdullah of Mecca (PBUH) is his messenger is a potential hate preacher.

Last edited:
Killing kufr means he will go to jannat and get his 72. I will report your post for blasphemy if you don't stop spreading misinformation.

Idiots? You are being really harsh with your judgement. They only murdered 7 after all. Cal them ignorant if you want but idiots is a bit harsh I think.
Listen Indian rat, maybe the mods forget to delete your post.
Killing innocent people is strictly prohibited in Islam. I'm not doing any blasphemy.

I'm stating facts according to Islam.

Shut up Indian dirt rat.

Muslims in Europe will forever have valid excuses to kill white Christians. In fact, the prerogative to revenge against Christian works this way.

The Jews, Al Saud (and GCC traitors) and Christian elites send in soldiers as well as 007 to destroy the more secular Muslims causing immense death.

Then Saudi funded clerics preach how much shyt Muslims are getting. (In reality, states like Syria and Iraq. destroyed by Jews and gangs are big enemies of Islamofascist)

Next the stupid Sunni suicide-bombers blow themselves up, tagging along tenths or hundreds of innocent victims.
Yeah right. And you will always have excuses to utter rubbish against us and express your hate.
We Muslims don't need your approval to practice our religion, we love our faith and intend to continue practicing it. You have always hated us and that's normal.

Back
Top Bottom