What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ratings have been issued with a message "Do not drag me unnecessarily into threads". I hope that you will remember it, in the future. It isn't my duty to start issuing negative ratings in every thread for your pleasure or because you feel like, I have to give some test.

Please allow mods to review instead of issuing ratings for such cases. Ratings are strictly to be used for forum violations.

Please allow mods to review instead of issuing ratings for such cases. Ratings are strictly to be used for forum violations.

That was becoming quite a routine, this member seems to think that the entire world has turned against his race and has to prove itself anti Pashtun. I have been tagged over four time, in this week, unnecessarily for ridiculous "excuse giving" exercise.

That was becoming quite a routine, this member seems to think that the entire world has turned against his race and has to prove itself anti Pashtun. I have been tagged over four time, in this week, unnecessarily for ridiculous "excuse giving" exercise.
nope, its the first time i am tagging u for that. Give links 4 ur claim. Its u who is issueing me negatives not 4 violation forum rules, i have finally decided to bring it to staff notice

nope, its the first time i am tagging u for that. Give links 4 ur claim. Its u who is issueing me negatives not 4 violation forum rules, i have finally decided to bring it to staff notice

My best advice to you both would be to no longer engage with each other on such topics.

My best advice to you both would be to no longer engage with each other on such topics.
sorry i had to do that to prove my point, but the real issue is his previlige of issueing negative ratings. You cant issue that on basis of personal dislike, keena and bughaz. He should b removed frm think tank status, if not, i dont give up.

sorry i had to do that to prove my point, but the real issue is his previlige of issueing negative ratings. You cant issue that on basis of personal dislike, keena and bughaz. He should b removed frm think tank status, if not, i dont give up.

The rating has been reversed and i hope i won't have to see this again from you two.

@Admin

I agree on this...I had raised the same issue in the past when I was debating on something with ChineseDragaon, he/she was rating my post negatively based on his personal dislike! which was wrong! I dont care about negative rating but I hate when monkeys play with e-knife! :sick:

@Admin

I agree on this...I had raised the same issue in the past when I was debating on something with ChineseDragaon, he/she was rating my post negatively based on his personal dislike! which was wrong! I dont care about negative rating but I hate when monkeys play with e-knife! :sick:

Just report with a link.

Also, please ask this racist Samandri AKA Pak-One, Marwat Khan Lodhi from tagging everybody as racist? How many times he got banned yet he keeps coming back with newer names. We prefer to ignore fools but some times enough is enough. When English were establishing institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge, Afghan tribes were killing and looting each others for all sorts of petty excuses. If Afghans were left behind (in evolution and development), it was their own fault and not that of Britishers or anyone else. What is wrong calling backwards as backwards? Since when it became racism? What should we call a beggar? Sahab Bahadur? His Higness? Jahan Panah?

Last edited:
@Horus @WebMaster dont you think @Secur deserve an infraction, he has just issued another negative rating without any basis. This cant be going on, @Secur has to be controlled through infraction or ban.

Also, please ask this racist Samandri AKA Pak-One, Marwat Khan Lodhi from tagging everybody as racist? How many times he got banned yet he keeps coming back with newer names. We prefer to ignore fools but some times enough is enough. When English were establishing institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge, Afghan tribes were killing and looting each others for all sorts of petty excuses. If Afghans were left behind (in evolution and development), it was their own fault and not that of Britishers or anyone else. What is wrong calling backwards as backwards? Since when it became racism? What should we call a beggar? Sahab Bahadur? His Higness? Jahan Panah?
Your racial hatred for pashtuns is condemnable. You supported winston's racist views and i called you a racist for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom