What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be an idiot posting like this.
How many idiotic remarks can you do in one post. Harami kutta. Your hero Indian airforce pilot shot down unarmed naval plane filled with students. Kutta like you should be banned immediately.

Now the wrong way, sir jee... Sir jee... I disagree with your negative remarks about Pakistani planes or naval vessels. Please do google research about international law and use your huge brain to see that our plane was doing nothing dangerous and unarmed. I feel so sorry for that you shot down our young students and stole our plane parts.

@WebMaster @Horus one of the post from @Munir.. you seriously need to reconsider the criteria for selecting think tanks.. People like @Donatello and many others are here for trolling only rather than posting something worth..

@WebMaster @Horus one of the post from @Munir.. you seriously need to reconsider the criteria for selecting think tanks.. People like @Donatello and many others are here for trolling only rather than posting something worth..

Indians complaining on PDF. Hmm...., why don't you just piss off somewhere else where someone does actually give a damn about what you think and say?

Without Indian members, 100% of the troll posts would be gone. I understand traffic means a lot to the admins of the forum, but please, let's not do it at the expense of this forum's sanctity. It's called Pakistan Defence Forum after all. Kick these Indians out, plus we have enough people for legit discussions anyway.

I will defend my nation if the line is crossed by a poster. I will not take negative remarks of that kind and that magnitude when our men have been butchered in the air by badly trained Indian Airforce pilot. I will defend my nation against one sided arrogance and negative attitude.

So now you even tell the moderator who to elect... Whats next? Crying?

Indians complaining on PDF. Hmm...., why don't you just piss off somewhere else where someone does actually give a damn about what you think and say?

Without Indian members, 100% of the troll posts would be gone. I understand traffic means a lot to the admins of the forum, but please, let's not do it at the expense of this forum's sanctity. It's called Pakistan Defence Forum after all. Kick these Indians out, plus we have enough people for legit discussions anyway.

When was the last time you talked sense and post anything of worth?

@WebMaster @Horus Please listen to your TTA and ponder on his "analysis".

I will defend my nation if the line is crossed by a poster. I will not take negative remarks of that kind and that magnitude when our men have been butchered in the air by badly trained Indian Airforce pilot. I will defend my nation against one sided arrogance and negative attitude.

I fully support you for saying "kutta" and all abuses. Afterall there is no other way to defend your nation.

He is entitled to his opinions. We moderate posts not opinions.

The post however shows his thinking ability and analytic skills. Just look at his signature lol. Worthy of the title!!!

I fully support you for saying "kutta" and all abuses. Afterall there is no other way to defend your nation.

The post however shows his thinking ability and analytic skills. Just look at his signature lol. Worthy of the title!!!

The personal part is amusing. Care to read the next posts or is reading oneliners already difficult my friend. ;)

@WebMaster

Webby,

Decision is in your hands. These Indian members are seriously getting out of line, my fingers are tired from reporting every post of them. I mean, why is Storm Force still alive on this forum? That is WAY BEYOND ME. Increase the moderators, and enforce laws strictly. Each and every thread is littered with Indian BS. You talk about JF-17, they bring in LCA/MKI. You talk about Al-Khalid, they bring in T90, (obviously, Arjunk and the ensuing embarrassment cannot be entertained). You talk about Pakistani politics, and here come Indian experts voicing their opinions, when 99% of them have never been to Pakistan or met a Pakistani in real life. Let's talk about recent LOC tensions, i mean, they opened up a gazillion threads just because some new outlet cried some new tears? I mean, WTH?

Please, i respect this forum, i love the discussion. The other day, a new US member joined, and i was more than happy to have a healthy discussion with him, something that he was actually knowledgeable about, rather the copying and pasting BS from Internet. Same thing with Gambit/Desert Falcon/Chogy, we may differ on different subjects, but when it comes to technical talk, experience matters, which these Indians don't have.

Baat kernay kee tameez hain nahi inko, and they expect us to show respect. What freaking dope is this? Their only purpose in life is to troll. I have never mentioned here before, but you'll find them on other forums as well, such as airliners.net. Some Indians getting smart a**ed over there are shown the door. This is in their genes. Nothing else. They get banned, they join with another ID. I mean, how hopeless is your life that after getting banned and rather than rectifying yourself, you create another ID? Of course, only a troll can do that. Sometimes I really wonder if they are paid to do this non-sense.

Webby, i want an honest answer/solution from you. You can PM me if you want.

You are entitled to defend your nation.Nothing wrong in it. \but with civility.. You have the power of negative rating and also can report to mods if you think that member crossed the line.. You have no issues degrading our airforce men in this post and then whine about that guy crossing the line..Yes, I guess I do can complain about members who abuse their powers here and recommend persons who are worth electing rather than some random guys who are no good to the forum because I too spend sometime with this forum and contributed much on my own capacity for the growth of this forum..

He is entitled to his opinions. We moderate posts not opinions.
F16 was an incredible success story because it was awesome capability and state of the art and USA massive aero industry could support the buyer. With everything in amazing delivery time and reliability.

China would do well to sell 10% of what general dynamics sold in next decade.

Ask your self how many countries are buying chinease latest fighters ie j10 and jf17

Now see the order books for USA coming up

The chinease will not throw serious money into thunder. They will invest in their other projects like j10 and j31.

That means Pakistan had to throw serious money into thunder to make it contemporary and relevant and order big nos

Just 44 planes needs to be three hundred and invest.ent has to billions. Dollars.

Only then will it look and feel like the f16 fighting falcon project.

JF-17 On The Path of F-16 Fighting Falcon | Page 3

review the negative rating

Instead of using foul language, why dont you contribute something worth in this forum.. This forum made its mark because of Indian contributions too.. So instead of pissing off at Indians, do post something which is meaningful..Its a joke that without Indian members all troll posts will be gone.. Check out the threads opened by certain members and check their nationalities.. There are plenty of Indian members who are contributing much in this forum.. With out Indian contributions, there wont be a legit discussions.. It will be patting each others back and posting all kind of nonsense news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom