What's new

Powell’s email says Israel has 200 nuclear weapons, all directed at Iran

Let's face the truth , the truth is we live in a big modern jungle where power produces right ....in fact you could be only user of nuclear bomb and sit on biggest nuclear arsenal in world and meanwhile sanction other nations for having peaceful program ....
Duh, might is right, always was and always will be.

Why's that? it's "insane" to prevent your country being blown by fanatics that write their goal on ballistic missiles?

The Samson option is insane because it involves nuking global population centres as well as the enemy's. I guess the insanity reflects that of Israel's leadership.

The Samson option is insane because it involves nuking global population centres as well as the enemy's. I guess the insanity reflects that of Israel's leadership.
The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel'sdeterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel. Commentators also have employed the term to refer to situations where non-nuclear, non-Israeli actors, have threatened conventional weapons retaliation, such as Yassir Arafat[1] and Hezbollah.[2]

A country which destroys pretty much of Israel, shouldn't get retaliated? what about Israel's civilians, ain't they count?
after all, It's a last resort option, and not first resort like some countries' goals are, Israe's claimed nuclear arsenal are for deterrent and defensive uses only, which I'm sure is what India's and pakistan's and any other sane country in the world are for too

The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel'sdeterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel. Commentators also have employed the term to refer to situations where non-nuclear, non-Israeli actors, have threatened conventional weapons retaliation, such as Yassir Arafat[1] and Hezbollah.[2]

A country which destroys pretty much of Israel, shouldn't get retaliated? what about Israel's civilians, ain't they count?
after all, It's a last resort option, and not first resort like some countries' goals are, Israe's claimed nuclear arsenal are for deterrent and defensive uses only, which I'm sure is what India's and pakistan's and any other sane country in the world are for too

In an interview with Alan Hart of the BBC, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir actually threatened the entire world with nuclear Armageddon. She verified the "Samson Option" without batting an eye, much less flinching ...

Hart: "I recall the words spoken to me many years ago by Golda Meir, Mother Israel, when she was prime minister. At a point during an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to ask, “Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying … You are saying that if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?"

Meir "without the shortest of pauses for reflection, and in the gravel voice that could charm or intimidate American Presidents according to need" replied: “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Nakba Holocaust Palestinians Samson Option.htm

In an interview with Alan Hart of the BBC, Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir actually threatened the entire world with nuclear Armageddon. She verified the "Samson Option" without batting an eye, much less flinching ...

Hart: "I recall the words spoken to me many years ago by Golda Meir, Mother Israel, when she was prime minister. At a point during an interview I did with her for the BBC’s Panorama programme, I interrupted her to ask, “Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you’re saying … You are saying that if Israel was ever in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and the whole world down with it?"

Meir "without the shortest of pauses for reflection, and in the gravel voice that could charm or intimidate American Presidents according to need" replied: “Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.”

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Nakba Holocaust Palestinians Samson Option.htm

Trying to twist the reality, are we? fact is samson option will be used only, if ever will, against an enemy who destroyed all of Israel, as a last resort, unlike the fanatics, who write on their weapons to destroy nations as their priority.
Those nation deserve place near ISIS in the history pages

Trying to twist the reality, are we? fact is samson option will be used only, if ever will, against an enemy who destroyed all of Israel, as a last resort, unlike the fanatics, who write on their weapons to destroy nations as their priority.
Those nation deserve place near ISIS in the history pages

I'm not twisting anything. Just read the quotes by your leaders.

Iran never wanted to physically destroy any country, but we hate your regime for it's hypocrisy, imperialism and occupation. Your regime is the fanatical one. The only country in the world created to house a religion. And the only middle eastern country to have nukes. Your regime's very existence is a threat to world peace.

If this revelation is true, then this shows that which country is genuinely giving resistance to Israel and it's policy.....200 nukes and all pointed at a single entity.

And those weapons will all be loaded on aircrafts which were designed only to fly to Iran???
I bet they could fly to Lebanon as well, and probably has.

I'm not twisting anything. Just read the quotes by your leaders.

Iran never wanted to physically destroy any country, but we hate your regime for it's hypocrisy, imperialism and occupation. Your regime is the fanatical one. The only country in the world created to house a religion. And the only middle eastern country to have nukes. Your regime's very existence is a threat to world peace.

You forgot Pakistan...
And You hate them because they are not Muslim.
Assad is much worse, and You are his closest allies.
You guys have helped Assad to kill many more Muslims than Israel ever has.
It has created 10 x the number of refugees compared to whatever Israel has done.

You forgot Pakistan...
And You hate them because they are not Muslim.
Assad is much worse, and You are his closest allies.
You guys have helped Assad to kill many more Muslims than Israel ever has.
It has created 10 x the number of refugees compared to whatever Israel has done.

Wow, I don't know where to start. There is so much BS its unbelievable.

And those weapons will all be loaded on aircrafts which were designed only to fly to Iran???
I bet they could fly to Lebanon as well, and probably has.

Apologies...but what are you on about? I really didn't understand.

Apologies...but what are you on about? I really didn't understand.
Weapons delivered by aircraft are not targetted at any specific place.
The target will be selected amongst a bunch of predesignated targets, some which might be in Iran.
Weapons delivered by missiles from the 1960s might be, but modern missiles should have the capability
of easily switching targets.

Wow, I don't know where to start. There is so much BS its unbelievable.

You deny that Assad is your Ally?

Assads troops have killed 100s of thousands, mostly civilians.
Israel has killed less than 100,000, mostly soldiers.

There are 10 million refugees in Syria.
The estimation on the number of Palestinian refugees varies but around 700-800,000
according to several UN reports.

Yet You hate Israel much more.

fact is samson option will be used only, if ever will, against an enemy who destroyed all of Israel, as a last resort,

With the added implication of bringing the world down with it.
That derivative of your "Chosen" function is disturbing TBH
but in this case in fact still less than say the Dahiya doctrine.

The middle sentence is not true, mate! Iran of today was created in 1979
to house a religion too and so was Pakistan in 1956 if not 1947. The rest
is not a problem and this correction doesn't affect the overall reasoning.

Assads troops have killed 100s of thousands, mostly civilians.
Israel has killed less than 100,000, mostly soldiers.

I'd like a recount on the latter. Remember Sabra & Shatila for ex?
Small things like these add up to big numbers, you know ...

Best of days all, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom