What's new

PPP moves FIA against Cynthia D. Ritchie over 'derogatory, slanderous remarks' about Benazir Bhutto

Baghial

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP moves FIA against Cynthia D. Ritchie over 'derogatory, slanderous remarks' about Benazir Bhutto

290311_9486155_updates.jpg

PPP District President Advocate Shakeel Abbasi wrote in the application to the FIA that Cynthia D. Ritchie's tweet was "a true portrayal of her sick and disgusting mind".
ISLAMABAD: The PPP has requested the Federal Investigation Agency's (FIA) Cybercrime Wing to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against a Twitter account operated under the name 'Cynthia D. Ritchie' for making "extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks" about former Pakistani prime minister and late party leader Benazir Bhutto.

In a letter to the FIA, a copy of which has been obtained by Geo.tv, Shakeel Abbasi — an advocate at the Islamabad High Court and the PPP's district president — requested the agency to take action against Ritchie.

290311_1070581_updates.jpg

"Through this application, it is brought to your notice that a woman, who goes by the name of Cynthia D. Ritchie on Twitter has passed extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks about Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, through her Twitter handle/account," the letter, dated May 28, 2020, read.

"Her remarks being false, untrue, defamating and slanderous as they are, have caused immense pain and agony to the millions across Pakistan who revere and hold Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in high esteem," it added.

"Your office is requested to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against this woman as prescribed by the law and under your mandate.

"A photocopy of the tweet, a true portrayal of her sick and disgusting mind is attached with the application," the letter noted further.

Cynthia D. Ritchie
@CynthiaDRitchie

This echos stories of what BB used to do when her husband cheated. She"d have the guards rape the women. Why do women condone this rape culture? Why aren't the men ever held accountable? Where is the justice system? To Pakistan's youth: please reject this backward thinking!
Quote Tweet

4fcc8a8fcea908a52c709a670de8be92_normal.jpeg

T a z e e n
@tazeen
· May 27
The video of Malik Riaz's daughter asking her guards to sexually assault two women inside their home is widely circulated and no judge is taking suo moto action in Pakistan, no government official is bothered, no TV pundit pontificating over that

EZHiStGXkAM1N0B

Cynthia D. Ritchie
@CynthiaDRitchie

Oh good. And once I awaken from my afternoon nap, I'll send all the life threatening tweets from PPP to
@cybercrimefia
as well. Spare me your Bull Shit. And spend your time actually doing some decent work for the people. Like you claim to do. Bas.
Quote Tweet

s29C9ec0_normal.jpg

Imran Khanzada

@ImrankzPPP
· 8h
#PPP has filed a petition against @CynthiaDRitchie in FIA Cyber Crime Wing Islamabad and Kohsar Police Station. We are ready to compete not only on Richie's social media but also on every front under the Constitution and the law. #SalamBenazir @CynthiaDRitchie

4:20 PM · May 28, 2020·Twitter Web App

FIA is PPP puppy.

ya ok,, but the language this lady used against our former priminister? is very insulting.
we may have political differences, opinions, .........but benazir was our PM,,
not cynthia............

Farhatullah Babar

@FarhatullahB

Government must clarify whether Cynthia D. Ritchie is paid out of exchequer; for what and how much. Also on which visa is she visiting Pakistan, who authorised, what purpose. Silence is not an option. MPs please ask this question in Parliament.
8:41 PM · May 28, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets

since when stating facts is "slanderous" remark? Or is laying allegation against a criminal before he.she is proven guilty a crime now?

since when stating facts is "slanderous" remark? Or is laying allegation against a criminal before he.she is proven guilty a crime now?

opinion would have been a better word choosen by her,
facts needs proof, evidence, and then intension?

opinion would have been a better word choosen by her,
facts needs proof, evidence, and then intension?

so then is it or not legal when a corrupt politician is accused of corruption without being proven in court? Like we should never accuse zardari or nawaz for billions of dollars corruption since they have not been proven in court?

A very corrupt politician. She provided cover to her husband's wrongdoings. She and Nawaz brought culture of money and made politics a commodity.

We have so many fraud champions of rights and democracy. she was one of them.

**** PPP, Love Cynthia!

Shes more Pakistani than these dogs pee pee pee

Cynthia is a lion. She speaks about things which are very dear to Pakistani liberals like Benazir, Gulalai Ismail. She takes them on. Cynthia is more Pakistani than most of the Pakistanis.

She is more Pakistani than of these PeePeePee shits

I will tweet derogatory remarks about Benazir a whole week .
PPP can suck my......... Well...thumb :lol:

I can't figure out this Pakistani love affair for a random white woman from US. I guess Indians are not the only ones seeking approval from westerners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom