What's new

PPP, PML-N may sit together again for members’ sake. SamjhotaExpress ?

This will be the biggest joke in history of democratic government. Absolute disgrace. Although it might be an opportunity for IK to do some bashing!

ANy other link though or some other story?

Do you think 19th/20th Amendment was anything to do with the general Pakistani population? Everything is for the elite, the rulers.

Khwaja asif does not citizenship, rather residentship. He has a resident visa.

In most cases, permanent residence is the first step in the process of acquiring citizenship. Anyhow, If Khwaja Asif does not have it, he must prove it in the courts along with other PPP/PML MPs.

If PMLN=PPP and both are criminals, than why PTI accepted PMLN proposed CEC nominees???
Don’t say on serious issues, PTI can collaborate with devils bcz that’s exactly PTI criticizing for PMLN:coffee:

Come down from utopian world and relaxe...everything is same and rational.

Typical ganaj league response. Don't address the issue but instead make another accusation.
The whole world knows you people are criminals, even you know it, you can't defend yourself that why every time a point is made against your, you just start accusing other people.
People like you will find it hard to survive in an honesty society, that's why you lie to much to try and keep the status quo.

Do you think 19th/20th Amendment was anything to do with the general Pakistani population? Everything is for the elite, the rulers.

My man, nothing is for the public since the past 4 years!

My man, nothing is for the public since the past 4 years!

You know it, I know it and many others know it but our fellow countrymen still follow political parties blindly. That is depressing.

Look at them...

542391_252318694870043_1187901303_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom