What's new

PPP’s Qamar Zaman Kaira expected to join PTI

He'll prove to be a great asset for PTİ. Don't know why's he still in PPP

Just about the only guy I admire and respect in PPP. It would have been ideal if he could rise to the top, take charge and lead the revival of a better and stronger PPP...that would have been most beneficial for overall Political scene of Pakistan.

The realistic chance left for him to make an impact is with PTI.

Again, a PPP led by Kaira would have been far better to keep PTI on its toes and give healthy competition in the interest of the people of Pakistan.

It may or may not be the case.. since meeting Gondal can be interpreted either way i.e. he may be trying to get Gondal back into the "sinking boat" so let's not speculate. I'm neutral on that but Kaira is considered one of the better politicians.

Well who would want to be part of PPP in Punjab, so it makes sense to jump ship then go down with it.
I guess you meant to say than as then gives it totally the opposite meanings. "Mahram sa Mujram" ;):p:

Doubt it, Kaira is too intellectual for PTI.

For once i agree. But i still want him in PTI as it will increase the worth of this party. Infact, it would be good if 4 candidates are selected as vice chairman of party and after IK quit or die, party vote them and select there new Chairman.

1. Asad umar
2. Shah mehmod qureshi
3. Qamar zaman
4. You tell

Just about the only guy I admire and respect in PPP. It would have been ideal if he could rise to the top, take charge and lead the revival of a better and stronger PPP...that would have been most beneficial for overall Political scene of Pakistan.

The realistic chance left for him to make an impact is with PTI.

Again, a PPP led by Kaira would have been far better to keep PTI on its toes and give healthy competition in the interest of the people of Pakistan.
PPP and PML(N) both are lost ... We definitely need competition with PTI but right now there is a competition within PTI as well ... Pakistan needs good people like Kaira in PTI for now ...

However, we have to be vigilant as well. For example before becoming interrior minister, Ahsan Iqbal happens to be a sane man ... So we never know unless a person a tested with powers ...

For once i agree. But i still want him in PTI as it will increase the worth of this party. Infact, it would be good if 4 candidates are selected as vice chairman of party and after IK quit or die, party vote them and select there new Chairman.

1. Asad umar
2. Shah mehmod qureshi
3. Qamar zaman
4. You tell

1. Asad Umar
My clear cut choice is Asad Umar.

2. Qamar Zaman
Is a perfect second.

3. Shah Mehmood
Too feudal for my taste and a step back than forward. He needs to radically change is personal political appeal and make his public demeanor down to earth rather than some exalted untouchable being.

Fourth spot candidates are mostly third tier leaders who are more of a political activists than leadership material.
4. Arif Alvi
4. Shafqat Mehmood
4. Umer Cheema
4. Murad Saeed
4 Ali Mohammad Khan.
4. Andleeb Abbas

PTI is badly missing a saner Fauzia Qasuri type female leadership material figure too.

1. Asad Umar
My clear cut choice is Asad Umar.

2. Qamar Zaman
Is a perfect second.

3. Shah Mehmood
Too feudal for my taste and a step back than forward. He needs to radically change is personal political appeal and make his public demeanor down to earth rather than some exalted untouchable being.

Fourth spot candidates are mostly third tier leaders who are more of a political activists than leadership material.
4. Arif Alvi
4. Shafqat Mehmood
4. Umer Cheema
4. Murad Saeed
4 Ali Mohammad Khan.
4. Andleeb Abbas

PTI is badly missing a saner Fauzia Qasuri type female leadership material figure too.

Yes i agree on the shah mehmood qureshi part. It is clear from his son's marriage that he won't change that soon. And i guess we don't have that much options after IK. Jahanger taren would be a good option if he wasn't disqualified. But he is a gone case now. Though i personally like murad saeed, he is a man of struggle, passion and principles. He is in assembly not because of his father but his own struggle. I would like him grow (position-vise) in this party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom