What's new

Pray for people in Chair lift in batgram

Maryam nawaz is tweeting about this. So I am suspicious that this is another PR drama.

There are 11000 families waiting for their loved ones, because Maryam Nawaz got them arrested. What about them!?

Exactly... It's all a publicity stunt... In reality the 1% elites of Pakistan aka establishment view the 99% as their slaves.

The corrupt establishment would rather shoot down the cable car and murder these slave Pakistanis versus rescuing them!

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Not sounding like a jacka$$ here, but I am sure this is not the first incident of cable car cables being torn and being stranded.

Why use helicopters?

Why not just facilitate the locals, who have the best knowledge given its their profession and they know what to do when sh!t hits the fan. Its wise sometimes to just let the professionals do their job.

Seems to be a botched operation in search of lost glory.

Salute to the Elite SSG Commando unit of the Pakistan Army

Brave in peace and wartime

Lol... These khakis only murder and rape Pakistani civilians... For their plots and DHA schemes. Wake up gullible low IQ Pakistanis!

How many were lifted by helicopter and how many by the line?

If they managed to reach them by line why is that take so long ?

Salute to the Elite SSG Commando unit of the Pakistan Army

Brave in peace and wartime
1 by chopper
7 by line

takes an hour for each person ..
why took so much time..?
they weren't allowed untill night

صوبہ خیبر پختونخوا کے ضلع بٹگرام میں سات بچوں کو ریسکیو کرنے والے شہری الیاس اور علی سواتی کا کہنا ہے کہ ’دراصل یہ ایک ٹیم ورک تھا اور 80 فیصد کریڈٹ فوج کو ہی جاتا ہے۔‘

علی سواتی نے انڈپینڈنٹ اردو کو بتایا کہ علی الصبح پھنس جانے والے بچوں کو بچانے کے لیے سب سے پہلے پاشتو کے مقامی لوگوں نے ہرممکن کوشش کی تھی، لیکن ناکامی کی صورت میں بٹگرام کی سیاسی و غیر سیاسی قیادت کے ساتھ رابطہ کیا گیا۔

’آرمی کے چار ہیلی کاپٹر بروقت پہنچ گئے تھے، جنہوں نے ایک بچے کو ریسکیو کر لیا، لیکن وقت کم تھا، اندھیرا چھانے کو تھا اورموسم کی خرابی بھی بیچ میں آگئی۔‘

انہوں نے کہا کہ ’یہ ایک ٹیم ورک تھا اور اس میں مقامی لوگوں سمیت سیاسی وغیر سیاسی قیادت، انتظامیہ اور فوج سب نے اپنا کردار ادا کیا ہے۔

’ڈپٹی کمشنر مانسہرہ بلال شاہد راؤ نے تجویز دی تھی کہ علی سواتی اور ان کی ٹیم کے پاس زپ لائن کے اوزار ہیں، وہ اس میں مدد کرسکتے ہیں۔ آرمی نے فوراً مجھ سے رابطہ کرکے ہمیں ہیلی کے ذریعے بٹگرام پاشتو پہنچایا۔‘

علی سواتی نے بتایا کہ چیئر لفٹ کی جو رسی سلامت تھی، اس کو انہوں نے اور ان کی کمپنی کے سپروائزر الیاس نے ریسکیو کے لیے زپ لائن بنایا۔

Ali Swati and Ilyas in Heli.jpg

سات بچوں کو چیئر لفٹ سے ریسکیو کرنے والے علی سواتی اور الیاس ریسکیو آپریشن میں حصہ لینے پاکستان فوج کے ہیلی کاپٹر میں سوار ہو رہے ہیں(علی سواتی)

’بچے انتہائی ڈرے ہوئے تھے، پہلے 10 منٹ ان کو دلاسہ دے کر پر سکون کیا۔ ان کو گر جانے کا خوف تھا۔ ہم سے پہلے آرمی نے ان کو پانی، خوراک اور دوا پہنچائی تھی۔ میں اور الیاس بیک وقت تین تین بندوں کو اپنے ساتھ لے جاسکتے تھے۔ اس طرح چار گھنٹوں میں سات بچوں کو ہم نے ریسکیو کیا۔ تاہم یہ سمجھنا ہوگا کہ اگرچہ یہ ایک ٹیم ورک تھا لیکن 80 فیصد کریڈٹ آرمی کو جاتا ہے۔‘

31 برس کے علی سواتی جن کا تعلق ضلع مانسہرہ سے ہے وہ بالاکوٹ نوری ویلی میں رواں سال پاکستان کی بلند ترین اور جدید زپ لائن کا افتتاح کرچکے ہیں۔ وہ ہیونز وے زپ لائن کے سربراہ (سی ای او) بھی ہیں۔
I think it was a combined effort and no single party is sole hero of this incident.
Any sort of media management by anyone either it is for PR or maligning some one at the expense of people's lives is disgusting.

Lol... These khakis only murder and rape Pakistani civilians... For their plots and DHA schemes. Wake up gullible low IQ Pakistanis!

The soldiers are not at fault the soldier is the soldier he follows the order

The issue is higher up the problem starts at the top not the bottom

Average soldier doesn’t have any DHA schemes he risks his life for nothing

Don’t be a Chinese brown noser

Simple

These are very common accidents in Pakistan so people have figured out how to do a rescue i.e an expert rope climber who hooks him self up and manually drag him self across the wire to and fro

It took the guy 1-2 hr for single back and forth run but he did bought 7 in people

The army tried chopper took a whole day and were able to airlift 1 person ..whiel not allowing Day locals doing their thing

1 by army
7 by rope by locals at night

Well done, the pilot operating in those high winds. Can't be easy. Deep respect to the 'copter pilot - that was quite some skill being shown there. What a team or heroes. Skilled trained pilots working along side locals . They all deserve medals

Well done, the pilot operating in those high winds. Can't be easy. Deep respect to the 'copter pilot - that was quite some skill being shown there. What a team or heroes. Skilled trained pilots working along side locals . They all deserve medals
I just hope they don't pick up locals

Now I am being told that they have locked all the cable carts creating a local disaster

It's very difficult to move if u lock all the cable carts

Cable carts are safer then Pakistan railway and Pakistan airlines

They should focus on that

I just hope they don't pick up locals

Now I am being told that they have locked all the cable carts creating a local disaster

It's very difficult to move if u lock all the cable carts

Cable carts are safer then Pakistan railway and Pakistan airlines

They should focus on that
I am stupid and I honestly dk much about this topic
but is there a way we can build a rudimentary bridge up there for pedestrian, motorcycles etc -, a under 50K$ bridge

provincial government is probably low on funds so we need a cheap solution to this problem without putting more people at risk

but is there a way we can build a rudimentary bridge up there for pedestrian, motorcycles etc -, a under 50K$ bridge

provincial government is probably low on funds so we need a cheap solution to this problem without putting more people at risk
No...even cable system costs a lot and built by private operators or via fund raising
I would think that 50k will probably be too little the cost of cable system itself probably cost 10-20k!

Since alot of wire is needed you also need two strong anchor points

This is the cheap solution but it would be helpful if locals are given some money so they can use higher quality materials rather then scrap

These local cable cars are a quicker form of transportation. For the locals to travel by living in these mountainous areas. This particular cable car could cut your school journey believe or not from 2 hours on the road to mere 10 minutes on it. They really require regular maintenance by professionally trained staff. And to be operated by fully trained staff on weight restrictions so not to overload them.

People will grow out of IK

Now I am afryfor this guy. God protect him he is probably going to be picked up and beaten even though clearly he has no malicious intent in this interview and is simply narrating what happened

He would have been safer in India

Looks like they are hungry for positive press. So they will use any opportunity to show themselves as savior. Even if it means turning a regular local level rescue to day long spectacle on TV.

Just few days back, there was a huge PR blitz on every Pakistani news channel about Army developing mines worth 6 trillion dollars. Many journalists were flown to those mines ..

They are hurting and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom