What's new

Predator drones flown from base in Pakistan: US Senator ! WHO IS LYING

In my view, Pakistan should take a firm stand now!! and should say "No to drones" whether these are flying from Pakistani soil or not. This is necessary for the reputation of Armed Forces of PAkistan. In most cases, the victims are innocent and now our govt. has started to give the false explanation of these attacks. People are really annoyed. This is also a fact, No picture of victims (when they claim they are militants) has been shown in media.

If we accept, militants are the victims of drone attacks, then our Army should take action against them not US!! In any case, There is no justification of these attacks!

these drones were at jacobabad during the time-line stated as the US was using Jacobabad AB for ops in afghanistan. these drones were not used for attacks on pak soil but were used for afghan ops. - lets not create any sensationalism!

Brother but how can you be so sure that These drones are not Being Used Against Pakistan ?

In most cases, the victims are innocent and now our govt. has started to give the false explanation of these attacks. This is also a fact, No picture of victims (when they claim they are militants) has been shown in media.

The fact is that most of the drone strikes take place in areas fully controlled by militants. NO UNBIASED reports are possible because the militants cordon off the areas and do not permit first hand press reports until hours or days later. No one knows how many "innocent" people are killed, IF ANY. So your statement above is PURE speculation on your part.

Force the Americans to Stop the Drone Attacks and Let Peaceful Dialogue do the Job and I Think Dialogue is the only Solution to this Problem.

Many Locals who Joined Taliban were Victims of Drone attacks (their Family members were lost in those attacks) They Joined Taliban just to retaliate, If People of Pakistan can show them some solidarity and Sympathy, i am damn sure they will agree to DROP THEIR Weapons.

Many Locals who Joined Taliban were Victims of Drone attacks (their Family members were lost in those attacks) They Joined Taliban just to retaliate, If People of Pakistan can show them some solidarity and Sympathy, i am damn sure they will agree to DROP THEIR Weapons.

This is pure speculation on your part. There haven't been that many people, it total, killed in drone attacks. MOST were militants anyway. According to you, more people were killed at Las Masjid than have been killed in all drone strikes combined. If any "strike" caused the Taliban surge, that was it. The drone strikes have been a big emotional brouhaha, but, not a reason for the Taliban's increasing strength. Follow the money. The Taliban forces PAY more than any other job these guys can get. They are self-righteous mercenaries. Funded by who? That is the BIG question.

This is pure speculation on your part. There haven't been that many people, it total, killed in drone attacks. MOST were militants anyway. According to you, more people were killed at Las Masjid than have been killed in all drone strikes combined. If any "strike" caused the Taliban surge, that was it. The drone strikes have been a big emotional brouhaha, but, not a reason for the Taliban's increasing strength. Follow the money. The Taliban forces PAY more than any other job these guys can get. They are self-righteous mercenaries. Funded by who? That is the BIG question.

Please don't call every post speculation, In Most of these Drones Strikes the Civilian Casualties have been High and i have seen Pics and media Reports in Many Newspaper showing the dead Bodies of Women and Children. In fact Your Greatest Strike that was Aimed at the Madrasa (Islamic School) Killed 70 Children and all of them were Students of Quranic Studies.

If you are Truly a "Truth seeker" then please search for yourself how many People have Joined the Taliban after Each Drone attack. Just listen to Programs on Pakistani media where 9 to 13 years old Kids were shown swearing that they will take revenge and will Willingly become a suicide Bomber in order to avenge the atrocities which were committed on their family Members. Just Listen to what Beith-ullah Masood said
"Before, I was facing Difficulties to recruit even one of the Local person but after these American strikes i am over whelmed by the Locals who want to Join me in my Cause"

So after each Drone strike you are Gifting 100 New Recruits to Taliban.

After Lal Masjid Operation Pakistan saw a Tsunami of Suicide Bombings and Every Branch of Military was attacked including PAF and Pakistan Navy along with Pak Army and Pakistan even Crossed Iraq at that Time in Number of Suicide Bombings.

You are absolutely right that Taliban are Paying their Mercenaries even more than Pakistan Army is paying their soldiers. And I think you know very well from where they are getting their Finances

1. Opium trade in Afghanistan under American Eyes and even Hamid Karzai's Brother is involved in this trade.

2. Donations from People who donate money to religious organizations without knowing what these organizations really do.

3. Foreign assistance and even your own recent CIA report has indicated that India is also financing Taliban to Hurt Pakistan but Taliban also Sting Americans as well.

Many children have been killed in these drone attacks.

This is undeniable.

They were not militants. And the theories of them being holed up is all but perverse speculation by perverse minds.

I havnt read the posts being posted here. I read newspapers and do research so just shut the hell up. This was in todays newspaper.

thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=163174]Pictures prove US

Chacha Anwar2 didn't teach you any manners?

First of all there is no mention of drones flying out of Pakistan are attacking Pakistanis within the Pakistani air space.

These drones are more than likely operated out of Edward AB in the US. Why would the US need to set up infrastructure at Shamsi when they have advanced aircraft carriers?

These pics are old and base is only used for logistics.

ali1156

You are Absolutely right. The exact location is 27°50'49.90"N, 65° 9'37.93"E

Some Google shots:

So you are the chacha jaan of Ali123456 :)

The name of the base is Shamsi and that retard nephew of a retard uncle called marked it as Drone AB on Google map.

these drones were at jacobabad during the time-line stated as the US was using Jacobabad AB for ops in afghanistan. these drones were not used for attacks on pak soil but were used for afghan ops. - lets not create any sensationalism!

This is Bandari Base and if you now look closely you will find a very advance hanger in center.Its front side closing is strange.I never see this type before on all 98 air bases of Pakistan.

and also now its historic imagery is not not available.

Last edited:
CIA using Shamsi airbase for Predator strikes?

Daily Times Monitor

LONDON: The CIA is using the Shamsi airbase in Balochistan to launch the Predator drones that attack Al Qaeda and Taliban targets in Pakistan, The Times, London, has claimed.

According to The Times, the CIA has been using the airfield — originally built by Arab sheikhs for falconry expeditions — for at least a year. Key to the Times investigation is the unexplained delivery of 730,000 gallons of F34 aviation fuel to Shamsi last year. The Defence Energy Support Centre website shows that a civilian company was contracted to deliver the fuel, worth $3.2 million, from Pakistan Refineries near Karachi. A spokesman for the US embassy in Pakistan told The Times: “Shamsi is not the final destination.” However, he declined to elaborate.

“No. No. No. No. No. We unequivocally and emphatically can tell you that there is no basing of US troops in Pakistan,” he said. “There is no basing of US Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army, none, on the record and emphatically. I want that to be very clear. And that is the answer any way you want to put it. There is no base here, no troops billeted. We do not operate here.”

The CIA declined to comment, as did the Pentagon. But one senior Western source familiar with US operations in Pakistan and Afghanistan told The Times that the CIA “runs Predator flights routinely” from Shamsi. The experts The Times talked to said that Shamsi’s airstrip was too short for most aircraft, but big enough for Predators.

Major General Athar Abbas, the chief military spokesman, confirmed that US forces were using Shamsi. “The airfield is being used only for logistics,” he said, without elaborating.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Here i will also like to know, I have searched two abandoned air bases near Quetta in Pashin area.Can any body provide info,when these were contracted and why these were not further developed.
If we look closely on to these air bases these air bases are as large as Jacobabad air bases.

I did little research on Pakistani and Indian air bases.Indian bases are quite sophisticated in term of planning and camouflage.Where as most of our airbases are not.
I making little report on these weakness and i also have some ideas to construct hangers on such geometric lines that enemy plane have to come again and again to pick each hanger for target.I will not discuss this in detail.

Any how here is the link for Pashin air bases.

27.854811, 65.167975 - Google Maps

27.854811, 65.167975 - Google Maps

This is Jacoabad Airbase AFAIK.It was rented to US for few years and these are Reapors not Predators.

I beg to differ.

This is NOT PAF Base in Jacobabad!!

This is actually an end of the runway shot of the Bandari (or Shamsi AFB) in Baluchistan which was built to accommodate US operations in War on Terror in an agreement between Pakistan and the US. The base was active until 2004. Indeed the base was being used until 2004 by the US for KC-130, C-17 and C-130 logistics and Recon operations by using the USAF Reaper UAV's (without Hellfires). The structures in this photo show the hangers built by the US for the Reaper UAV's. This is an old photo (2006) and the new photos (2009) from Google Earth shows a largely abandoned base with minimum or non-existent facilities to actually accommodate active UCAV flights as claimed. Below is the latest imagery of this base. The same photo of the end of the runway is enlarged far below.

Last edited:
I beg to differ.

This is NOT PAF Base in Jacobabad!!

This is actually an end of the runway shot of the Bandari (or Shamsi AFB) in Baluchistan which was built to accommodate US operations in War on Terror in an agreement between Pakistan and the US. The base was active until 2004. Indeed the base was being used until 2004 by the US for KC-130, C-17 and C-130 logistics and Recon operations by using the USAF Reaper UAV's (without Hellfires). The structures in this photo show the hangers built by the US for the Reaper UAV's. This is an old photo (2006) and the new photos (2009) from Google Earth shows a largely abandoned base with minimum or non-existent facilities to actually accommodate active UCAV flights as claimed. Below is the latest imagery of this base. The same photo of the end of the runway is enlarged far below.

during the height of OEF ops a KC-130 tanker crashed at shamsi killing all seven marines on board!

Back
Top Bottom