What's new

Predict the finalists for Asia cup

Come on Bangladeshi brothers why are you so stressed out . Is it because India gave you guys a trashing in Asia cup. But this is just a game , don't get so depressed . I understand that you guys have done a lot of thinking about beating India like preparing a green track and such , but its really not your fault guys . India is such a dominant team . You are out matched in every aspect while playing against India .

cheers ...

We should give them some respect which they earned. Lets call them Bull

477422_5628510c50c15096084e1775fe78f119.jpg
Bull has already humiliated all the self declare tigers :D

Keeping emotions and lack of self-belief aside - Final will be between Pakistan and India - and rationally thinking Pakistan will win the Asia Cup and eventually the World Cup -
duh ! Pakistan winning and rational THINKING IN same sentence ! !

It is not what who seem like. Lankans call themselves lion, we agreed though no lion can be found there but related to their ancient text. We call ourselves tiger because of Sundarbans Royal Bengal tiger. Bengal tiger which can be found in Sundarban and Bengal name itself related to us. And Indians all day talk about cow protection and all the drama year round related to it. And some babas called it to declare national animal. So we are talking and comparing here based on who is fanatic with what.
WE have at least 5-8 times more Tigers than BD! project Tiger is one unique program IN WHOLE WORLD. AND finally
Tiger is the national animal of India.

Pakistan vs India .. Pakistan will be the Asian Champ this time :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The winner of today's match will join India in the final. And well, India has strong chance to win it statistically. But, a 20-20 game is just too unpredictable. A few good overs and the game changes

Bangladesh has 80% chance of winning today's game. Pakistan winning would probably be an upset.

Pakistan has serious problems in limited format cricket. These problems will surface in Test cricket too once Younis and Misbah retire.

I dont want Pakistan to be in final. I want them to lose. Winning or reaching finals will give ammunition to those keeping Pakistan cricket in stalemate to keep it where it is. Their argument will be - look! there is no problem. Problem is fitness, mental toughness and batting. All these cant be resolved by overlooking domestic cricket and domestic cricket is what is being ignored in Pakistan.

Pakistan should make the Lungis cry

Also , if Afridi goes boom boom in today's match , then their will be zero chance of him firing up against Lanka

I am counting on Lankans to sneak a win against Pakistan, so that we can have an easy final against Bangladesh

Cricinfo"Surprise, surprise. Not a single blade of glass on the Sher-e-Bangla deck. In stark contrast to the track that was prepared for the India-Pakistan clash."

Bangle tigers got scared of Pak bowling attack

Keeping emotions and lack of self-belief aside - Final will be between Pakistan and India - and rationally thinking Pakistan will win the Asia Cup and eventually the World Cup -

Man in the name of being rational you are saying complete irrational thing.

India is in the final and second team can anyone from Sri, BD or PAK.

What a Choo*** team we have, our batting line is in shambles I seriously can't curse enough on this impotent team of batting line up who can never backup their good bowler. We have even worse than club level batting. These impotent players are good for nothing.

I hope India Wins the Asia Cup, first time I'd be cheering for Kholi to score a century in T20, Come on lads make your western neighbors proud :).

Weirdest selection I've seen in a long time, it's okay to go for maybe one or two, new or less experienced players, or players that have been out for a while.

We have Sharjeel Khan, Khurram Manzoor, Sami and Aamir. All players who have been well outside the international arena for a while, and some with little experience of late. On top of that we have Umar Akmal, he serves no purpose in the team imo, and Shahid Afridi is only a decent bowler and captain, otherwise an extra batting hand may be better placed. Sarfaraz, hafeez or Malik can be captain if necessary.

It think there is high chance that Pakistan might lose from Bangladesh.. But we perform well when considered underdogs

I think it will be either of the two Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka or Bangladesh

The winners will also be from the same list I think
See I told you...!!!

It will be amongst the four Bangladesh, Ind, Pak or SL.

So it's Ind vs Ban, The finalists

Back
Top Bottom