What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

I thought Kerala was free of Sanghis.
There are a lot of Sanghis, primarily because of RSS investment in Shakhas of the state but I don't think there is a voterbase for BJP there.

This nation which does not have any qualms about killing and raping innocent human beings, what can be expected about their treatment of animals.

Shameful India, shameful.
Just few days back Imran bhai posted a thread about how wildlife and rare bird species are being indiscriminately hunted in Pakistan. Do you live there really or have any idea whats happening there? Both India & Pakistan are fucked up when it comes to ecological preservation. Hardly any scope to blame the other.

1. It is an extremely sad incident. It was trending everywhere. Entire country rose in anger against it.

2. Dear Pakistani posters , stop comparing India with Pakistan on wildlife preservation

How many Sheikhs visited India to hunt Houbara Bustards?

Ever read about conservation efforts in Kaziranga ? That Bbc documentary? India has HIGHEST degree of protection for wild animals .

What's green cover of Pakistan again ?

1. It is an extremely sad incident. It was trending everywhere. Entire country rose in anger against it.
Moreover, it was an accident, no one killed her for fun. We need better ways to deal with Boars though like fencing forest-plantation boundaries etc.

Then take your all illegals from India.

For us BDis are minions with a totally unhygenic barbarians that often target our woman .
We already beat the shit out of them.
A lot of them.

Those who want to work in India.
Use normal procedures ,legal way .
If not the locals will beat the shit out and noone will gives an eff
Like i said, we hate you, we dont want to come to your shithole hindu land. Lol you can keep your ugly black kerala women to yourself.

I thought Kerala was free of Sanghis.

Umm you Bengalis are no fairer than them. Then you cry that Pakistanis are racist to you. Check yourself.
Actually you guys are the one that cry when you are racist towards us lol.

Whichever mod is deleting my posts, I have no idea which post was deleted for being religiously provocative.

Just as Sanghis are not a religious group and do not represent all Hindus, similarly Jihadis and Jihadans are not a religious group and do not represent normal decent Muslims.

The post I was responding to was by a mod @waz so I'm assuming a mod will not be breaking any rules.

My response to his post was a Ditto copy from the other side.

@BHarwana ? Was it you?

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Whichever mod is deleting my posts, I have no idea which post was deleted for being religiously provocative.

Just as Sanghis are not a religious group and do not represent all Hindus, similarly Jihadis and Jihadans are not a religious group and do not represent normal decent Muslims.

The post I was responding to was by a mod @waz so I'm assuming a mod will not be breaking any rules.

My response to his post was a Ditto copy from the other side.

@BHarwana ? Was it you?
It was me who deleted your post cause Jihad is part of Islam & it was a religious provocation & off topic in thread where people are discussing killing of an elephant.

It was me who deleted your post cause Jihad is part of Islam & it was a religious provocation & off topic in thread where people are discussing killing of an elephant.

Then sanghis and sanghi girls are equally part of Hinduism and should not have been brought up.

Was that post on topic with regard to elephants?

You should delete it too.

Delete it.

Then sanghis and sanghi girls are equally part of Hinduism and should not have been brought up.

Was that post on topic with regard to elephants?
It was a troll post where you replied to Pan-Islamic-Pakistan praising a previous post which violated the rules. I only act when you are reported.

It was a troll post where you replied to Pan-Islamic-Pakistan praising a previous post which violated the rules. I only act when you are reported.

Ok thank you for clarifying.

So you (PDF) deem/s that Jihadi = Muslim but Sanghi =/= Hindu.

Double standards. But thanks for making it clear.

Ok thank you for clarifying.

So you (PDF) deem/s that Jihadi = Muslim but Sanghi =/= Hindu.

Double standards. But thanks for making it clear.
your equation & you thinking is a bit off. Jihad is part of Islam and keeping a fast is Jihad. feeding someone while starving your self is also jihad.
Regarding Sanghis I have not made any comments. Cause my knowledge regarding to them is limited.

your equation & you thinking is a bit off. Jihad is part of Islam and keeping a fast is Jihad. feeding someone while starving your self is also jihad.
Regarding Sanghis I have not made any comments. Cause my knowledge regarding to them is limited.

I did not say you made the comment.

I said that your moderation was biased and one sided.

And as a mod you have access to my first post, which is now deleted and out of view.

And waz's post to which I responded is still there.

Very Sad and Unfortunate Incident.

I hope whoever did this is punished. Even if they are Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom