What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

So a person named 'Wilson' can never kill an elephant ? The govt in Kerala is minority friendly communist govt. You want the govt to let the accused scot free because they are Christian and Muslims ? Is that what you are saying ?
Why are you projecting your own thoughts at me?

Yes there is. And the point is?
Dude, leave religion out of this, wese bhi ban hai discuss karna.

If you are going to drag religion into this, mind you, there is a religion with a FESTIVAL DEDICATED TO ANIMAL SACRIFICE. So stfu

Raghu bhai ye to apke dharam bhi hue hai. HImalaya se lekar Lanka tak balidaan diya jata hai alag alag avataron ko.

kaahe ap isme parte hain...

Thanks for telling us that Hinduism is a mythology. I would have never guessed with those fanciful stories of monkeys flying and multiarmed characters.

Yes there is. And the point is?

Yep. Flying monkeys are myths but flying horses and moon splitting are real. :D:D:D:D

Thats why stupid people like you should keep religion away from discussions. It is very easy to mock other religions, defending yours might not be that easy though Kid.

Thanks for telling us that Hinduism is a mythology. I would have never guessed with those fanciful stories of monkeys flying and multiarmed characters.

All religions have mythological stories. Have you read you own ?
Why are you projecting your own thoughts at me?

Dude, leave religion out of this, wese bhi ban hai discuss karna.

Your thought are so clear from your posts. Inconvenient truths are laughed at and passed as lies. Convenient lies are passed as truths.
If they had arrested Hindus you would have jumped up down all over this forum

So a person named 'Wilson' can never kill an elephant ? The govt in Kerala is minority friendly communist govt. You want the govt to let the accused scot free because they are Christian and Muslims ? Is that what you are saying ?

Another post by a Sanghi that is full of lies.

Raghu bhai ye to apke dharam bhi hue hai. HImalaya se lekar Lanka tak balidaan diya jata hai alag alag avataron ko.

kaahe ap isme parte hain...

Galat hai . Sacrifice anywhere and by anyone is wrong. I don't support it .

All religions have mythological stories. Have you read you own ?

Another lie by our resident Sanghi

Your thought are so clear from your posts. Inconvenient truths are laughed at and passed as lies. Convenient lies are passed as truths.
If they had arrested Hindus you would have jumped up down all over this forum

And yet another lie. Does this guy ever stop lying? Fine product of a 5000 year civilization

Bollocks.

Ancient Aryans sacrificed the bull.

Don't know where and when the cow veneration came in.

Puranic by all accounts.

ab 2012 se thori horahi hai. ye to hazaron saalon ki parampara hai.

jo karte hain unko unke dharam ke lihaaz se karne dijiye.

baqi ye hathi majboor hain kheyton se guzarne ke kyonke inke raste band kardiye hain sarkar ne road bana kar. ek jhund hathi ka agar guzar jaye to pora kheyt barbaad hojata hai saal bhar ka nuqsan hojata hai.

sarkar se keh kar inke raste khulwaen aap usme zyada bhalai hai hathi ki bajaye hindu musalman yudh ke

Bollocks.

Ancient Aryans sacrificed the bull.

Don't know where and when the cow veneration came in.

Puranic by all accounts.

Dear Sir. When did I say that Hindus haven't engaged in it ? I personally hate this concept of Sacrifice. That's all I am saying.

ab 2012 se thori horahi hai. ye to hazaron saalon ki parampara hai.

jo karte hain unko unke dharam ke lihaaz se karne dijiye.

baqi ye hathi majboor hain kheyton se guzarne ke kyonke inke raste band kardiye hain sarkar ne road bana kar. ek jhund hathi ka agar guzar jaye to pora kheyt barbaad hojata hai saal bhar ka nuqsan hojata hai.

sarkar se keh kar inke raste khulwaen aap usme zyada bhalai hai hathi ki bajaye hindu musalman yudh ke

Bilkul bhai. Elephant corridors have been built but we all know how effective they are. Due to its extreme appetite and large size, Elephant presents a very unique challenge to preventing human animal conflict.

Back
Top Bottom