What's new

Preliminary and Final Medical Exam - Pak Army

VC, you should be knowing that I hate medical terms! Knee knocking and Bow legs does it for me, thanks!!!:D

Sorry about that. But ask a question, and one should be ready for an answer too! :D

What exactly is knee knocking? I have checked google, and from what I could understand, it is when you join your knees, you cannot join your feet. So the knees are joined but the feet are apart.

It's other way round. A simple way to check for knee-knocking is to stand straight, join your heals with your feet making a 'V' i.e. your toes are pointing outwards - dont open them too much, just as you would stand normally, now if the inner side of your knees touch each other, you have a problem. But nothing to worry about, even a very little gap between the (inner) knees would do.

Assalam-0-Alaikum,
I've a few questions to ask.
1) I tried the procedure to check knee knocking 6 times it knocked jst once am I eligible?
Yes your are eligible.
2) my eyesight is 0.5 right and 0.75 left is it allright?
Your eyesight should be 6/6 WITH glasses, and you shouldnt be color-blind.
3) can horse riding help me prevent knee knocking?age 14.
Yes it can.
4)what are age and weight restrictions?
It's as per the BMI Chart. Google it.

Ok I read in the previous posts here that they make you stand all naked during the medical examination. but can anyone please tell me what they are actually trying to check with this and what else they would ask you to do being naked all the time there. It's just that it looks quite absurd, but has to be done anyway and I must be prepared for it. So kindly guide me more on this.

Ok I read in the previous posts here that they make you stand all naked during the medical examination. but can anyone please tell me what they are actually trying to check with this and what else they would ask you to do being naked all the time there. It's just that it looks quite absurd, but has to be done anyway and I must be prepared for it. So kindly guide me more on this.

First, they will not ask to be naked 'all the time there', so relax.

Yes, may be you are in your shorts/underwear for a while there, but then if you feel 'shy' in your unddees around a few guys, then the profession of arms is not for you.

Second, they just want to be sure of your gender, ok no, that was a joke :)

What they want is to check is any physical deformities, like the guy here with 'one testis', problems like Piles etc or any other related issues.

They will also touch you down there, like with a glove thing or something, you wont feel embarassed because, one the guy checking you not kharaant that you start feeling threateneded by him :lol:, second, he will make you look away outside a window and even before you are aware of the traffic outside, he would already have had you checked.

So, it aint that big an issue, Pakistani guys are grown up males, so they better behave like one :)

i have read your information regarding medical tests...! can you tell about the given ''initials medical, point#6''. please explain which one's are the reasons for checking testicles and i have size difference in my testicles so please explain ???

i have read your information regarding medical tests...! can you tell about the given ''initials medical, point#6''. please explain which one's are the reasons for checking testicles and i have size difference in my testicles so please explain ???
I think that it is used to check that if you have two testis or just one,don't know about size difference.

No two testicles are of the same size, it's absolutely normal to have a size variation.

I think that it is used to check that if you have two testis or just one,don't know about size difference.

and also to check for any signs of testicular cancer

actually as doctors will often say --men whether they go fauj route or not should periodically check for any "unusual" growth regardless

Can anyone tell me that are these tests same for navy and airforce?
And what is mean by "they will not ask to be naked 'all the time there', so relax"
will they ask you to be naked or not or they will ask you to be in shorts or underwear?

Can anyone tell me that are these tests same for navy and airforce?
And what is mean by "they will not ask to be naked 'all the time there', so relax"
will they ask you to be naked or not or they will ask you to be in shorts or underwear?

1) You will be naked and examined.

2) For PAF, you have to under CMB, which tougher.

3) For Navy the medical is almost the same as for the Army, less a few additional tests.

Back
Top Bottom