What's new

Preparing for the Nuclear War

aatayyab

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam to Muslims and "Hi" to Non-Muslims,

I'd like to know your opinion about the Pakistan Military's preparedness and its plans to preapre the general public (of 180 Million souls) on earth called Pakistanis. It seems Pakistani forces or any other national armed forces across the world are ignoring this "inevitable" which is approaching fast (thanks to Israeli and Jewish prophecies about 2012 or false-flag stuff just like 9/11).

How much are we prepared to save as many living souls as possible from this quickly-approaching disaster?

Amir
Qurango.com

I guess pplz dont knw whts gonna happen..They think when the death will come then they will die too. They r too much busy in their stuff, dont even knw about nuclear war stuff.

I guess pplz dont knw whts gonna happen..They think when the death will come then they will die too. They r too much busy in their stuff, dont even knw about nuclear war stuff.

Whats the "nuclear war stuff"? Would've been better if you attached a cautionary sign "warning religious rant included".

Whats the "nuclear war stuff"? Would've been better if you attached a cautionary sign "warning religious rant included".

By Nuclear War stuff I mean anything related to the Nuclear war;devastations etc

Palin for president- 2012
palin2012.gif

2012 Monster
tumblr_li2541MrLC1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

This 2012 stuff comes from the Mayan calender and their own beliefs that the earth was destroyed and re-made a few times and that a major destruction is pending. Due to inaccuracy in translations this prophecy could also relfect on spiritual stuff, not physical.

Anyways, see you in 2013 :lol:

Ok, agreed with you all over the usual crappiness of prophecies of 2012 or anything. The main point was NOT 2012, it was more like about "preparedness for a nuclear disaster". Hope any of you will re-read the original post and respond accordingly. Thanks for paying "too much" attention... ;)

Back
Top Bottom