What's new

President calls meeting to discuss Karachi situation

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Taking notice of killings in Karachi, President Zardari has called a high-level meeting.

According to Presidential spokesperson Farhatullah Babar, the president has taken a strict notice of Karachi violence and has called a meeting on Friday. He said that the president had also directed the interior minister to improve the law and order situation."

http://daninews.com/president-calls-meeting-to-discuss-karachi-situation/

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

These meetings mean nothing because this idiot doesnt care about anyone.

Time to stop discussing, & to take some harsh but necessary actions. It seems like the government thinks they can just wait for a few days without changing anything, & people will forget everything. I honestly believe that Karachi must be demilitarized, & everyone should give up their arms. It will be difficult for the ANP supporters to give up their arms, saying they use it for protection against the MQM supporters; & the MQM workers saying they use them for protection against ANP supporters. Regardless of who is right or wrong, Karachi must be demilitarized to get rid off this violence. I believe that the MQM has passed its stage of thuggery in the 90s, & only wants to work for the prosperity of Karachi. ANP needs to do the same. Kick out the illegal Afghans from Karachi. Make Karachi a "capital territory" like Islamabad is, rather than depending on Sindh's meager resources & the inept provincial government.

I hope in the end they give Rangers, shoot at sight orders. Whoever is found holding weapon, should be shot Dead instantly. NO MERCY.

Rangers are useless. Better to bring in the army or make a special task force. The Lyari task Force did a pretty good job at getting rid of top gangsters in Lyari. They mostly compromised of honest cops from Karachi. Make a Special encounter squad that compromises of cops or military officers from Karachi to shoot any goons regardless of the parties they belong to.
Afghani refugees need to be thrown out. These migrants from FATA need to be either shown the door or educated. We cannot have their gun culture and tribal ways here in an educated and vibrant city like Karachi. Lastly turn Karachi into a province so Sindhi Jaagirdaars will play no role in our city. MQM brought out a deweaponisation bill unfortunately PPP and ANP didn't like it. But Karachi needs to be weapon free. Enforcement of Law and order needs to be stressed on.

Rangers are useless. Better to bring in the army or make a special task force. The Lyari task Force did a pretty good job at getting rid of top gangsters in Lyari. They mostly compromised of honest cops from Karachi. Make a Special encounter squad that compromises of cops or military officers from Karachi to shoot any goons regardless of the parties they belong to.
Afghani refugees need to be thrown out. These migrants from FATA need to be either shown the door or educated. We cannot have their gun culture and tribal ways here in an educated and vibrant city like Karachi. Lastly turn Karachi into a province so Sindhi Jaagirdaars will play no role in our city. MQM brought out a deweaponisation bill unfortunately PPP and ANP didn't like it. But Karachi needs to be weapon free. Enforcement of Law and order needs to be stressed on.

they havent done anything since past three years, so i can say that this government wont do anything like that except "we have taken a notice".

yeah, like how to get 10% out of rival parties so tht they can carry on their games, the PPP is a joke, they dont even have foreign minister or any minister except rehman malik

I hope in the end they give Rangers, shoot at sight orders. Whoever is found holding weapon, should be shot Dead instantly. NO MERCY.

this is funny, what abt bank security, shoot dead????, how abt each house is searched for weapons and policies like give up unlicensed weapons before deadline and no charges

this is funny, what abt bank security, shoot dead????, how abt each house is searched for weapons and policies like give up unlicensed weapons before deadline and no charges

well i think innocent ppl would not like house search operation, and if they give a deadline then all the criminals will probably move to another city for a while.

After some time they will again hold weapons, it is better to shot the ba$tards down. khus kam jahan paak.

Back
Top Bottom