What's new

President Donald Trump's executive immigration order

If Trump continues like this he is going to isolate america in the world which is very good for us

Yes, coz he is more a businessmen than a politician.
No, he's a populist, has nothing to do with being a businessman, or being a politician.

He's going through with his promises, whether they hurt America or not, and policies like these WILL hurt US foreign relations and policy.

His plans to defund planned parenthood, his plans to fund two extremely environmentally damaging pipelines, his plans to get Obamacare (which a majority of the population supports) which has already happened, without a promised replacement, these are all things that will hurt US citizens, and he knows it.

Again, he's a populist, following through with decisions that his voters support, and not what is good for the country.

Syrian child pens letter to Trump

Bana Alabed, the seven-year-old Aleppo girl known worldwide for her tweets from Aleppo, has written an open letter to Donald Trump.
"You must do something for the children of Syria because they are like your children and deserve peace like you," she wrote.
Bana escaped Aleppo with her family in December during the mass evacuations, and is now living in Turkey.
Her twitter account became famous for its messages from besieged east Aleppo.
Her mother, Fatemah - who helps run the account - sent the text of the letter to the BBC.
She said Bana wrote it days before President Trump's inauguration, because "she has seen Trump many times on the TV".
Bana Alabed's letter to President Trump
Dear Donald Trump,
My name is Bana Alabed and I am a seven years old Syrian girl from Aleppo.
I lived in Syria my whole life before I left from besieged East Aleppo on December last year. I am part of the Syrian children who suffered from the Syrian war.
But right now, I am having a peace in my new home of Turkey. In Aleppo, I was in school but soon it was destroyed because of the bombing.
Some of my friends died.
■ Meet the seven-year-old tweeting from Aleppo
■ Bana Alabed safely evacuated
■ Aleppo's tweeting girl meets Erdogan
I am very sad about them and wish they were with me because we would play together by right now. I couldn't play in Aleppo, it was the city of death.
Right now in Turkey, I can go out and enjoy. I can go to school although I didn't yet. That is why peace is important for everyone including you.
However, millions of Syrian children are not like me right now and suffering in different parts of Syria. They are suffering because of adult people.
I know you will be the president of America, so can you please save the children and people of Syria? You must do something for the children of Syria because they are like your children and deserve peace like you.
If you promise me you will do something for the children of Syria, I am already your new friend.
I am looking forward to what you will do for the children of Syria.
Turkey, where Bana and her family now live, supports the Syrian opposition. But President Trump's position is not yet clear.
The US president has repeatedly stressed his desire for a strong relationship with Russia, and endorsed Vladimir Putin - who supports Syria's President Assad.
■ Trump's Syria conundrum
■ Why is there a war in Syria?
■ Returning home to ruins of East Aleppo
■ Turkish policy sets new path for Syria
During the campaign, he spoke of ceasing aid to the rebels - but more recently, he has also spoken of the need for Syrian "safe zones", which would help rebel forces.
Bana's appeal to the new US president comes as Iran, Russia, and Turkey have jointly pledged to enforce a three-week ceasefire in Syria amid peace talks.
But without agreement from Assad's government or rebel forces, it is not clear how long any agreement will hold.

Pakistan not included. Someone please tell Hussain Haqqani about it.
Saudi Arabia was also in the list, but Saudi threats worked , About Pakistan I don't think trump will add Pakistan in the list unless we go crazy or continue supporting extremism. U.S.A want good relation with Pakistan but mistrust increased after Osama bin Ladin episode, We can work closely with U.S.A and we should continue our role as front line state on war against terrorism. Win Win situation for both countries and to normalize old relation.

Last edited:
Well technicall all Muslims are on List , they just don't tell you that
U.S.A will not give aid to such poor Muslim countries if he don't like Muslim. But they are doing this to improve human rights situation there, but mostly they are fighting each other due to civil war & Sectarian issues.

If this happens you can be absolutely sure that Pakistan will be on the next list.
It will be blessing in disguise. As soon as this happens, Pakistan should take advantage of the situation and get acres of land occupied by American consulates in different cities. They are still not leaving the old american embassy next to marriot in Karachi. And colossal amount of land being used in diplomatic enclave Islamabad. What are they doing there.

Saudi Arabia was also in the list, but Saudi threats worked , About Pakistan I don't think trump will add Pakistan in the list unless we go crazy or continue supporting extremism. U.S.A want good relation with Pakistan but mistrust increased after Osama bin Ladin episode, We can work closely with U.S.A and we should continue our role as front line state on war against terrorism. Win Win situation for both countries and to normalize our old relation.

There is no win win situation here dear.. And Trust work both ways'' You people remember OBL but forget about Salala attack.. Pakistan can not play on their terms only.. And can you elaborate what extremism :pleasantry: are you talking about..

U.S.A will not give aid to such poor Muslim countries if he don't like Muslim. But they are doing this to improve human rights situation there, but mostly they are fighting each other due to civil war & Sectarian issues.

Yes just like iraq's had WMD's and libyan's was a war zone before american involvement.. O bhai itny bhi na utha ..Visa nai inayat krny waly wo tujy..

With Trump you can never be sure. He can do this to appease his anti-Islam support base. Plus he has shown complete disregard for the CIA and their input.
His withdrawal from the TPP puts America's pivot to Asia policy in complete jeopardy and he would have been surely advised against it by the folks in the state department but he went ahead with it anyways...... Pakistan is a very minor player compared to that.

Well dear Trump may think so..but American defense establishment knows that we are the bad guys of this region so they can't make such a move.. and if IF they do it it will only hurt their interest more then Pakistan..

Saudi Arabia was also in the list, but Saudi threats worked , About Pakistan I don't think trump will add Pakistan in the list unless we go crazy or continue supporting extremism. U.S.A want good relation with Pakistan but mistrust increased after Osama bin Ladin episode, We can work closely with U.S.A and we should continue our role as front line state on war against terrorism. Win Win situation for both countries and to normalize our old relation.
The US won't put Pakistan on the list, because Mattis is finally has a position to make sure that Pakistan and the US are on the same page. Every time there is a diplomatic crisis, it is usually Mattis who's the reason why the two end up sitting down and talking.

In fact, it's said that it was Mattis, after the OBL raid, who was the reason why Pakistan and the US didn't turn hostile.

With a Trump presidency, there is probably going to be renewed engagement. Trump considers Bush jr's policy with Pakistan to be far more successful than Obama's, as such we'll likely see Trump (through Mattis) offer Pakistan a lot of incentives, just like Bush did to get Pakistan to arrest top taliban leaders (which Pakistan happily did); There is a new red line to this, and Trump has already shown it by inviting Modi to the US. If Pakistan rejects the US's incentives, or take the incentives without giving anything back, Trump can and will redouble its commitment to India, and continue its disengagement with Pakistan's military and civilian leadership.

the focus of this presidential order is of course iran

Well I hope people in iran / syria remain protected no one wants to see wonderful countries as mentioned on list being destroyed for sake of some lunatic

And obviously peaceful Russia as well

Certainly great resolve by Turkey / Russia / Iran to help end crisis in Syria tremendous diplomatic and hands on effort

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom