What's new

president immunity paper stolen

nitetrogen70

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Research papers on immunity of heads of the states have been stolen from the residence of an official of the apex court in Islamabad, DawnNews reported on Thursday.

The Ramna Police Station has registered the case and investigation was underway.

Senior judicial assistant Yousuf Jan Marwat was working among several assignments on the president’s immunity.

Marwat reported that burglars broke into his residence in G-10 area of the capital last night when none of his family members were present at home.

However, according to sources, the only thing missing from his residence was the documents he was working on as a researcher for Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.

A copy of the documents had already been submitted to the chief justice, Marwat told this reporter.

Research papers on president

we all know who had this done :sick:

I personally think there should be no such this as immunity. Law is
blind.

the thief came only to steal this, please tell me you are kidding. I guess Zardari has nothing to do with it.

There is no such thing like immunity in islam, all muslims r equal and if according to law president have got the immunity then Islamic republic of pakistan shud be changed to Democratic Republic of pakistan asap.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom