What's new

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan reached Pakistan on 2 days visit - received by PM Khan-A warm welcome

Does anyone here know why the honorable president's plan to pray Jummah prayers at Faisal mosque was cancelled last minute?

Last edited:
Does anyone here know why the honorable president's plan to pray Jummah prayers at Faisal mosque was cancelled last minute?

the 30 minute Kashmir salute?

Faisal Mosque. A mosque designed by a Turk dedicated to an Arab situated in Islamabad.

He should have been invited to deliver the friday sermon prepared jointly by Turk Islamic Council and Pak Islamic Council.

So i guess the answer is incompetence.

I can only hope Alvi did not start with his bollywood songs during the dinner.

the 30 minute Kashmir salute?

Faisal Mosque. A mosque designed by a Turk dedicated to an Arab situated in Islamabad.

He should have been invited to deliver the friday sermon prepared jointly by Turk Islamic Council and Pak Islamic Council.

So i guess the answer is incompetence.

I can only hope Alvi did not start with his bollywood songs during the dinner.

or maybe Fazlu hooligans were planning a picnic at the mosque that day and had plans to play water polo in the fountains of faisal mosque with just shelvar on..

mebbe because I don't like him thusly jumped to wrong conclusion? it made sense to me though. just in-case I'm right change the Masjid name to erdogan mescit or erdo cami for next trip

Erdogan bagged King Faisal award in past.
https://stock.adobe.com/ee/editoria...-from-saudi-king-abdullah-in-riyadh/152691459

I myself dont like Mosques getting named on recent past political figures and btw the trend has ended however Faisal was a different man than the rest of the breed and therefore assassinated.

or maybe Fazlu hooligans were planning a picnic at the mosque that day and had plans to play water polo in the fountains of faisal mosque with just shelvar on..

There are no explicit laws which ban this practice so i don't think that would have been an issue.

Even the touted reason by Haider is not reason enough. He is just short on anti Saudi propaganda these days

you have been blessed with knowledge of the unseen. i am not

yes bro they would question..where is it written in quran or hadith that you cant climb the minarets or the walls of mosque or take a slide/jhoolay on the slanted walls of the mosque....infact they will present you the incident of Hazrat Bilal climbing the Ka ba.

What are those 13 MOU's which both countries have signed. Any details?

yes bro they would question..where is it written in quran or hadith that you cant climb the minarets or the walls of mosque or take a slide/jhoolay on the slanted walls of the mosque....infact they will present you the incident of Hazrat Bilal climbing the Ka ba.

no where it is written. you are correct

Welcome to your second home sir.

Osmanl%C4%B1+wallpaerlar%C4%B1+(13).jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom