What's new

President Trump Giving Shocks to Bharatis on Monday After Modi's Houston Circus

The time has come for a decisive fight against terrorism and against those who promote terrorism. I would like to emphasize here that President Trump has stood firmly against terror in this fight: Modi

Trump: agreed.

Next day: I was talking about Iran. :lol:

Now India have to join Trump war against Iran. This is what happen when cringe PM doesn't take any name. Trump doesn't care about Indian obsession with Pakistan.

BTW what did Modi say last night to Pakistan?
Modi said that typical creepy stuff that it was time to finish terrorism from the root and have a decisive battle against terror and kept implying that Pakistan was root of terror. And that freaked the Goras out
They were like is this five foot man trying to spark a nuclear disaster....
Lmao Indians have no where to hide now. Ab ki bar trump sarkar :laugh:

The time has come for a decisive fight against terrorism and against those who promote terrorism. I would like to emphasize here that President Trump has stood firmly against terror in this fight: Modi

Trump: agreed.

Next day: I was talking about Iran. :lol:

Now India have to join Trump war against Iran. This is what happen when cringe PM doesn't take any name. Trump doesn't care about Indian obsession with Pakistan.
If we ask Modi to spell Pakistan, he may well come up with Iran anyway.

Get those F solas while you still can boys. Dangle the Afghan carrot to the Americans.

Do you know what the sad part for an indian is. They have to damage control through this too. They have to somehow wrangle something out to say look Pakistan still got dissed.

Yes. It is their compulsion. They have to extract something bad for Pakistan out of this utter humiliation; because this is also an ugly blot on the diplomacy of Modi.

Do you know what the sad part for an indian is. They have to damage control through this too. They have to somehow wrangle something out to say look Pakistan still got dissed.

Yep they’re that cowardly, getting slapped hard saying nothing to Trump but pointing at Pakistan again.
Maybe a ‘hola Modi’ event in New Mexico is needed.

I don't see any reason here to rejoice, as far Trump's statements are concerned.
Trump went to Modi's rally to get votes to be re-elected.
Today he gave nice sound bites because he wants "something" from Pakistan. Increasing trade by 3-times is just a lure.

What is to understand is, that when you don't have a character (which Indians clearly don't), then you always keep running around like a headless chicken. It doesn't matter how big is your population, economy or military.
This is what has happened to India in the last 24-hours.

Contrary to India, Khan has shown character.
He went to foreign relations committee and spoke openly. He told the US elite that you cannot win in Afghanistan. By doing this he openly rebuked Trump's statement today ("how long will Taliban fight"?).
He stood with courage and told them "you were wrong, you are wrong, and if war continues, you will remain wrong".
In front of Trump he didn't do any fake gestures, he simply told him: "you are the most powerful country in the world, you have a responsibility".
...and Trump listened.
...the world listened.

This man is making his mark at the international level - this is just the first year.

MAY ALLAH PROTECTS HIM.

BTW what did Modi say last night to Pakistan?
Modi showed his fists to Pakistan but when he looked back, Trump was nowhere to be seen...

Yep they’re that cowardly, getting slapped hard saying nothing to Trump but pointing at Pakistan again.
Maybe a ‘hola Modi’ event in New Mexico is needed.
:lol:

Just yesterday, I was having conversation on HowdyModi thread where our Indian friends were too confident like before 27th Feb and I maintained that wait for it. It didn't take long but within 24 hours, suddenly everything turned out to be dark for our neighbors especially, Modi gang.

Indians been claiming of too rich and deep economic advantage of India as compare to Pakistan but on other hand, one can't ignore the strategic and geographic importance of Pakistan. However, for Pakistan, relations were already downwards but as much as RSS been claiming, it seems like too much disappointment across the border.

Man lend a hand!!!!
Look at dislikes
Screenshot_20190924_015322_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpeg

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Back
Top Bottom