What's new

Pressure on Maoists increases after major arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr 50 cent is here.

sorry dude, I have my high income job here in sydney, there is nothing for you to worry about my income sources.

you can post here on this forum is because of the hard working Chinese engineers who built your national broadband network plus those Chinese building power planets in your country, you should really appreciate the help received from Chinese.

These guys have legitimate concerns, the state has ignored them for decades so we must do all we can to accommodate their needs, that said, the state needs to establish its writ, if every tom dick and harry picked up a gun every time they were upset the country would fall apart.

The Maoists should be made to surrender, but not at the cost of innocent lives, things haven't gotten as bad yet to necessitate an approach like that of Sri Lanka.

@imgod

I'm all for propaganda if it suits our needs, we should bash away at Pakistan and China if it'll turn the locals against the Maoists.

most of us donot know the ground realities,i wish ppl from the cities go and visit maoist infected areas they are cut off from rest of india no civil administration and no develpoment.
Unless maoists stop voilence there will be no development.Unless maoist attain their objective of making india a communist stste(pigs sty) then wont let ppl live peaceful,and unless there is development ppl in maoist areas will join naxal groups either by choice or by fear of maoist gun..

The only way to end maoism is to neutralize the naxals by hook or crook and then develop the areas unless which the situation will become even worse..

sorry dude, I have my high income job here in sydney, there is nothing for you to worry about my income sources.

you can post here on this forum is because of the hard working Chinese engineers who built your national broadband network plus those Chinese building power planets in your country, you should really appreciate the help received from Chinese.

who is ur employer ???Some japanese born in 1939???:thinktank:

my hats off to those fighting with the regime of india.

these Maoists are freedom fighters, they want their will to be respected, they want to live in their own independent country and escape from the repression of the regime in new delhi.

india should immediately stop its repression on those who don't want to be a part of the india.

MAO and maoists are PIGs..so u love pigs

@su-47:
IMO most of them are innocent. This is the reason govt is not doing SL type of operation to avoid collateral damage. I think GoI is moving in right direction. We should stress on development alongwith police opeation. However I agree with you view that we should not stop our operation against Maoist until they are dismantled.

@spitfighter:
I understand they are Indians. Most of them are innocent as well. However they(few ones) are working against fellow Indians also. Those who can not be brought back (they are very less) to mainstream, should be removed and rest should be provided necessary facilities. It is good to see GoI has taken some steps in this regard and some top Maosit leaders are arrested. Also there are some development plans for concerned regions. Hope everything will be good at the end.

@samika:
Please do not feed the trolls. He is very well known here and I sadly though, am yet to see one post which has some sense.

Last edited:
india should drop pamplets in maoist effected areas saying maoism is supported by pakistanis(the adharmis) and which is also true...
this will be a perfect answer to all the pamplets dropped by pakistan in balouch...

:lol::lol: you need to get your facts varrified first.

Anyway why dont you do that

GO and find the contribution of indians in the invention of internet technology...u must first thank us unless which china in a decade or two would have been in japanese laps again...

GO and find the contribution of indians in the invention of internet technology...u must first thank us unless which china in a decade or two would have been in japanese laps again...

:rofl:

not troll dude, please just check any respectful journal in that area and see how many articles have Chinese author names on it.

:lol::lol: you need to get your facts varrified first.

Anyway why dont you do that

Rite now our government is buzy building dams on kashmiri rivers once they are free may be they will do this...:smitten:

Maoists' ultimatum to Govt: free our leader or face consequence

The Maoists have threatened to start a full-scale offensive against the government if their leader Venkateshwar Reddy alias Telugu Deepak is not released by 5 pm on March 6.

Telugu Deepak was arrested by the CID on March 3 in Kolkata.

According to the Police Deepak was in-charge of Naxal operations in West Bengal and was close to Naxal leader Koteshwar Rao alias Kishenji.

Telugu Deepak has been blamed of planning the attack in Sildha in West Bengal on February 15, in which 24 jawans of the Eastern Frontier Rifles (EFR) lost their lives.

Maoists' ultimatum to Govt: free our leader or face consequence- Hindustan Times

:rofl:

not troll dude, please just check any respectful journal in that area and see how many articles have Chinese author names on it.

Oh i forgot u have the official license to troll here....

will remember not to breach ur contract with defense.pk next time sorry 50 cents..

Man here goes this thread, why cant even one thread be left alone like seriously

pig means happiness in our culture. most Chinese love pigs and would like to have their kids born in the year of pig.

:smokin:

alteast u agreed what the world says that the MAO and his like pol pot are all dirty ****** pigs and communist places are nothing but dirty pigs sty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom