What's new

Pride Products Of P O F.

@ windi Good collection. But I have no Idea except some of guns..me bad.....:$.
Can someone explain the puporse and difference of each. Specially the granade and Missiles. It will be helpful.

Regards,

why smoke granade of different colours?do they serve different purpose?

Basically to give your location on the battlefield to friendly aircraft.
During 1971 war, a PAF strike went in for army support, looking for Green smoke which would give location of Pakistani troops, however cunningly, the Indian army also threw up green smoke thus confusing the pilots. Hence, different colour smoke can be utilized as and when required.

Pakistan Ordnance Factory Signs MoU with Turkish MKEK

Friday May 25, 2007

ANKARA: Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Thursday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with one of the prominent Turkish Defence Production Company to carry forward the political and defence relations and further strengthen the existing bondages.

Lt. General Syed Sabahat Hussain, Chairman POF Board signed on the MoU on behalf of Pakistan and Maj. General (Retd) Unal ONSIPIOGLU, Chairman Director of MAKINA VE KIMYA ENDUSTRISI KURUMU (MKEK), ANKARA TURKEY Board signed on behalf of Turkey. Both sides have agreed to co-share the expertise available in Research and Development which is in fact an engine for growth.

Pakistan Ordnance Factory Signs MoU with Turkish MKEK

I believe that particular model has designation G4A4.

A new version/model even has a grenade launcher attached.

G3 production is presently stopped because there is no demand for it in PAK army.

Sehr beeindruckend! I am impressed with your country's emergence in small arms industry. This weapon is nowadays seeing a lot of application in counter-terrorist operations.

Can somebody educate me here on how many of these have been inducted so far in your country's forces.

Back
Top Bottom