What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan Speech About 'Pakistan Citizens Potal'

As usual, fcuking app which keep giving error "something went wrong, try later". I don't know why government don't invest in IT infrastructure to support their websites and apps for 220m population, and get applications developed from professionals instead of politically appointed programmers.

I think they mentioned, it needed 48 hours to activate dashboards...

KP citizen portal was a wonderfull initiative started by KP. I used it twice to complain abouth garbage and illegal parkings in Abbotabad and Havelian city (a year ago). And both time they took action. Informed me on the progress and then told me that “ham ne kar dia na teak. Ab aap dekh ye 2 din sai rahy ga phir log gar ka kachra sark pr penknh lag jayn gy.””

Brw this is a screenshot from KP citizen portal site.

View attachment 508657

I am so happy to hear this. Actual change stories! Thanks for sharing.

I think they mentioned, it needed 48 hours to activate dashboards...

Dashboards is for ministries and officials, App for citizens is available on Play store, complaints have already crossed 100k. So, it's already active but because of poor infrastructure and quality it keep on disconnecting, crashing and other glitches. Same thing happen to all of government's websites and portals.

As usual, fcuking app which keep giving error "something went wrong, try later". I don't know why government don't invest in IT infrastructure to support their websites and apps for 220m population, and get applications developed from professionals instead of politically appointed programmers.
A bureaucrat is supposed to supervise this whole complaint cell - - - - - - -.

Wow wow wow great step towards transparency and change.

Pakistan is also not immune to change, it is inevitable.
We are the trend setter in South asia and beyond. Be it music, literature, theater comedy, democracy, media, judicial activism - - - - - - -.

Dashboards is for ministries and officials, App for citizens is available on Play store, complaints have already crossed 100k. So, it's already active but because of poor infrastructure and quality it keep on disconnecting, crashing and other glitches. Same thing happen to all of government's websites and portals.
Crashing and slow processing is due to the server they should have dedicated server for every portal with 32GB Ram or more. Don't know in IT they know or not how to handle server but they should aim 15 crore people online at a time running this app then we will come out from this crash thing. They make like 1,000 concurrent user at a time using the app and when they launch result is 1 crore concurrent user using at a time hence slow and crash problem.

Don't know which IT company they have given they should use Karachi or Lahore IT company to develop the apps for this portal. Even I can make portal like this with pure sound coding using .net

Crashing and slow processing is due to the server they should have dedicated server for every portal with 32GB Ram or more. Don't know in IT they know or not how to handle server but they should aim 15 crore people online at a time running this app then we will come out from this crash thing. They make like 1,000 concurrent user at a time using the app and when they launch result is 1 crore concurrent user using at a time hence slow and crash problem.

Don't know which IT company they have given they should use Karachi or Lahore IT company to develop the apps for this portal. Even I can make portal like this with pure sound coding using .net

The IT guys are incompetent. The app hasn't been tested for overseas user at all. I tried and it and the default country code was Pakistan but when selecting UK it filled the code into both the dropdown tab and the main phone number section. The error message doesnt even tell you what the problem is. Novice IT 'professionals'.

I think crashing can be controlled by using multiple apps based on regional demarcation

@war&peace @Zibago
Once upon a time NS had a similar initiative, the only problem was no one was picking up the phone, hopefully this system will prove to be effective and not a cosmetic measure as was in the case of the 90s NS era, what I can say with certainty is this leadership will give it a genuine go.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom