What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan?

I want to see Imran Khan as PM of Pakistan so that I could ask from hardcore ptians that what Naya Pakistan they have witnessed under his leadership because according to them Imran khan is the only solution of everything bad happening in Pakistan. I do hope people vote for him because there is no other way for him to be PM in democracy . I will respect the choice of majority as usual :)

Do you think the blind fools will betray Imran Khan even after his failure?

Don't you see followers of Zardari and even of Altaf today?

The corrupt have a corrupt following bro, they will always find justifications of their leaders' shortcomings or failures.

This is also true for religious clergy. The Muqallideen will never stop worshiping their Imams whatever happens.

Don't you see they still defend Imran Khan's failure in KP. If their leader fails, they will blame the whole people of Pakistan. They actually already blame the people of Pakistan for being bad because they hadn't voted for Mr Bani Gala in 2013.

quote-i-will-protect-your-tax-money-it-won-t-be-spent-on-prime-minister-and-governor-houses-imran-khan-131-80-57.jpg

Has CM house in KPK been converted into library or playground?
It seems he will also do nothing for the welfare of Nation... After emerging Internet, the fashion of libraries have already finished. It is my humble request to IK that right now we have the need of jobs. We want to see eliminating the poverty.... We need free education and well health facilities.... If you will cut down the governor houses walls you will spend just the money on downing the walls nothing else. Just downing the walls are not sufficient but need to decrease or finish those police check points which fall on way of governor houses.... The governor houses as are located if you make there playgrounds who will go there after long clearing of police checking points...

Wait didn't you say before that taking peoples money to build hospitals makes IK a parasite, so using your logic Edhi and Dr Rizvi are also parasites?

None of the great social workers used their charity service to become the Prime Minister. Edhi, Adeeb Rizvi none of them are deceptive and cheat, are they?

Imran Khan has used cancer hospital, from other people's money, to enter politics and become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. He can't think of anything below Prime Minister-ship. In his Zionist Dictionary, you can't serve the nation if you're not a Prime Minister.

Safaraz Ahmed won the champions trophy, while IK won the world cup.

Ok, Sarfaraz Ahmed is a smaller 'leader' than Imran Khan. Should he become the Chief Minister of KP?

Parvez Khattak didn't give us Kabaddi Worldcup either.

So when we compare IK to nawaz or zardari or Fazlu, don't you whine and cry about why we compare him to corrupt leaders.

I actually showed you a mirror by saying that. Since the standards of PTI supporters are too low, they compare their leader Imran with corrupt politicians.

گندگی میں پڑا ہوا انسان دنیا سے کہتا ہے کہ دیکھو میری گندگی ان باقی لوگوں کی گندگی سے کم ہے، میرا صرف چہرہ ناپاک ہے، ان لوگوں کی تو پوری ٹانگیں غلاظت میں لتھڑی ہیں۔

Wasim Akram himself is a supporter of IK

Then you should elect him as your chairman because he's better than Imran Khan (in terms of bowling and a white wife).

Raheel Sharif is not in politics, nor is Qadeer Khan so that doesn't help.

Raheel Sharif and Dr Sahib both may join politics, if Imran Khan retires in favour of them.

Do you think the blind fools will betray Imran Khan even after his failure?

Don't you see followers of Zardari and even of Altaf today?

The corrupt have a corrupt following bro, they will always find justifications of their leaders' shortcomings or failures.

This is also true for religious clergy. The Muqallideen will never stop worshiping their Imams whatever happens.

Don't you see they still defend Imran Khan's failure in KP. If their leader fails, they will blame the whole people of Pakistan. They actually already blame the people of Pakistan for being bad because they hadn't voted for Mr Bani Gala in 2013.
I agree with you but they are giving benefit of doubt to Imran because he never been PM of Pakistan to run the country as he wish . We will see what he bring on table when he will be at most powerful position and yes I personally have not much expectation and consider PTI very much same like other parties . Its pathetic argument that only leader matter when leader was talking to challenge the status quo in the past and now taking every lotaz in his party just to secure more seats at any cost and even giving senior position to lotaz rather than deserving candidate of his own party

It's possible, but it is increasingly looking like N-league are going to win the next election as well. Maybe not with Nawaz Sharif, but certainly with one of his relatives (probably Maryam)

quote-i-will-protect-your-tax-money-it-won-t-be-spent-on-prime-minister-and-governor-houses-imran-khan-131-80-57.jpg

Has CM house in KPK been converted into library or playground?

You do know that CM house and governor house are 2 different buildings right?

None of the great social workers used their charity service to become the Prime Minister. Edhi, Adeeb Rizvi none of them are deceptive and cheat, are they?
Do you have any proof for your claim that IK cheated the people?

Imran Khan has used cancer hospital, from other people's money, to enter politics and become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. He can't think of anything below Prime Minister-ship. In his Zionist Dictionary, you can't serve the nation if you're not a Prime Minister.

Tell me a single person that doesn't highlight his achievements? Even when you apply for a job you have to show in your resume what you have accomplished previously. Your every single statement defies logic.

Ok, Sarfaraz Ahmed is a smaller 'leader' than Imran Khan. Should he become the Chief Minister of KP?

Parvez Khattak didn't give us Kabaddi Worldcup either.

If you love Sarfaraz so much go vote for him

I actually showed you a mirror by saying that. Since the standards of PTI supporters are too low, they compare their leader Imran with corrupt politicians.

گندگی میں پڑا ہوا انسان دنیا سے کہتا ہے کہ دیکھو میری گندگی ان باقی لوگوں کی گندگی سے کم ہے، میرا صرف چہرہ ناپاک ہے، ان لوگوں کی تو پوری ٹانگیں غلاظت میں لتھڑی ہیں۔

The only thing you have showed me so far is hypocrisy and stupidity nothing else. You have repeatedly claimed that IK is following a Zionist agenda but failed to provide any source or proof.

Then you should elect him as your chairman because he's better than Imran Khan (in terms of bowling and a white wife).

Another stupid statement, it actually feels like you are jealousy that Wasim Akram has a white wife.

Raheel Sharif and Dr Sahib both may join politics, if Imran Khan retires in favour of them.

Lol and you have insights on what RS and Dr Qadeer Khan are thinking....right?

Plus you still havn't told us which of these esteem leaders do you vote for?

IK has Sheikh Rasheed, makhdoom Khursheed, Fawad Chaudhry and now lot of ex PPP Lotas who would bring change in Pakistan. They are throwing bates like converting Governor houses to public libraries. Why would we want to show the world that we can't give our Governor's a decent place to invite the foreign dignitaries to. Pakistan is spending a lot of money on Infrastructure to build connectivity to people who have been abandoned by all governments for 70 years so to build schools, hospitals and places of employment for them. Come on throw this bate to someone who hasn't seen it before from the same guys who are around IK now.

It was just a simple question and no where did i say you can't comment unless you are from KPK, so i guess you are not from KPK?

ok so which leader should we compare him to?
i am from every province . i am from Pakistan.

I agree with IK on many things. The corrupt, incompetent & treacherous politicians are spending massive money of Pakistan on their lavish life style for eg. new & expensive cars, building their home like fortress, sealing the area unwantedly & etc. All this needs to end as this is only promoting racism & hate through out Pakistan.

Imran khan ko bhee chance do :rofl: Mujhay bhee day do, I'm smarter and more sane than him :partay:

I would have NS over IK any day! IK falls in the same category as Altaf and Fazlu - idiots who are a danger to themselves and the country.

But ideally I want to see all of them gone and for a new breed of sane corruption-free politicians who care about Pakistan and it's people. IK may once have been such a guy, but definitely not now. :disagree:

Maryam media cell employee :bunny: :taz: :chilli:
the way u troll PDF doesnt show u r smarter. even AH is more smarter then u r .
I know like the jaliyas u guys prefer corrupt people
The only line which made sense in whole para. was the last line

Prove your point instead of talking nonsense.
u r talking to a wall . @I FLY HIGH is like pervez rashid. it may be a compliment for him . He can defend all his heinous crime and instead of replying he would made up something against the other party.

the way u troll PDF doesnt show u r smarter. even AH is more smarter then u r .
I know like the jaliyas u guys prefer corrupt people
The only line which made sense in whole para. was the last line

So Imran Khan can troll all of Pakistan, but I can't even troll PDF :( what kind of insaaf is that o_O

Par I'll let your comment go this time. I understand that this is a really confusing time for you - with your leader having developed serious mental conditions, and you guys no longer being sure if you're an insafia or a jayala.

Hopefully you will feel better when Firdous Ashiq Awan becomes the next leader of PTI :laughcry:

Till then, keep making those $$$ from the PTI paid comments team. Maryam jee only pays us rupees :(

Do not use rating authority for favoring any political party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom