What's new

Probable Suicidal Attack Against CTD Swat

what were the security protocols. How did they walk in all they way in. Even in US citizen cannot walk beyond front entrance lobby.

Incompetence is killing PA and police. Anyone with bag, heavy jacket or burqa should be made to walk through scanner outside the building.

what were the security protocols. How did they walk in all they way. Even in US citizen cannot walk beyond front entrance lobby.

Incompetence is killing PA and police.

When you become a phone tapping and video recording agency, intelligence failures are bound to happen.

Our security forces are too busy ruining the country to focus on safety of the public.

I pray someone from our forces will say enough is enough and make a u-turn. I refuse to believe that the entire leadership is corrupt.

what were the security protocols. How did they walk in all they way in. Even in US citizen cannot walk beyond front entrance lobby.

Incompetence is killing PA and police. Anyone with bag, or heavy jacket or burqa should made to walk through scanner outside the building.
When they release the CCTV footage, I can bet 100% that it's gonna be some guy with baggy clothing walking around like he's taking a walk in the park, just like the Peshawar police explosion.

When they release the CCTV footage, I can bet 100% that it's gonna be some guy with baggy clothing walking around like he's taking a walk in the park, just like the Peshawar police explosion.
Where are they getting bomb making material? I remember how security agencies in US started tracking fertilizer sales and if you were ordering a certain amount you got a visit.

This all comes with a government that is working for the people. That is 100% focus on improving citizens lives and not saving their corruption.

We can’t look these attacks as random. They are symptoms of a bigger disease and until we treat the disease this all will continue. Corruption in every institution is close to destroying our country and we need to start raising our voices, regardless of which institution or political party you belong to.

Where are they getting bomb making material? I remember how security agencies in US started tracking fertilizer sales and if you were ordering a certain amount you got a visit.

This all comes with a government that is working for the people. That is 100% focus on improving citizens lives and not saving their corruption.

We can’t look these attacks as random. They are symptoms of a bigger disease and until we treat the disease this all will continue. Corruption in every institution is close to destroying our country and we need to start raising our voices, regardless of which institution or political party you belong to.
There's no infrastructure for tracking fertiliser sales. What's stopping someone from smuggling bomb-making material from Afghanistan? The border guards are corrupt so they'll allow them through and the guys at the top make billions from it so they have no incentive to stop it either. You'll find hundreds of videos on TikTok, etc of smuggling and thousands of people crossing in Chaman, Torkham, etc every day. Jernails just aren't serious about stopping terrorism or improving the security situation. That's why the lads are still patrolling in pick ups in 2023 and getting hit by IEDs every week. Give it 5 years and Somalia will be much safer than Pakistan. Afghanistan too. I'll leave this article here.

Last edited:
Focusing on these terrorists is far more important than recording audio calls of 80 plus years old mother in law of Chief Justice or making new government in Ajk using lotas

Thank you Imran Khan and Establishment for bringing our naraaz TTP brothers home!

Debunked by Faujeet IT cell 😂

I think this is part of a well thought out plan. They want KP to feel victimized by targeting them exclusively. But want to KP people to hate army and punjab and not the terrorists, so that's why are not targeting civilians.

Lol what?

You don’t think the fact the army keeps saying it needs 400K soldiers or elections are too dangerous has anything to do with this :lol:

If it is internally planned then it just shows how low we have fallen

Of course it is.

Back
Top Bottom