What's new

Probe of 2 Indians held from Chitral finalized

wake up guys

Both of them have been released by Pakistani court :agree:

just four days after their arrest...

Pak court orders release of two Indians

infact even the Chitral police itself said at the time of arrest that it was premature to say that they were spies..

Illegal indian arrested on infiltration to Pakistan | GroundReport

so please get over it..

BTW @members who said these bastards(wrong words,since their innocence is proved) should be hanged/killed whatever..you were right at your place...expect the same with any anti India activists when caught or seen in India...because we always keep getting these kind of poepl more than you do..;)

Atleast this proves that we have a legal justice system for everyone irrespective of his/her nationality and we do not frame people unlike our eastern neighbor.

Atleast this proves that we have a legal justice system for everyone irrespective of his/her nationality and we do not frame people unlike our eastern neighbor.

How can you say that after the 17 month trial of Ajmal Kasab? In fact, I would argue that both legal systems are too lax on terrorists.

Watch ur mouth fag.

relax dude..do whatever you wanna do with the Indian terrorists. and we will continue to do whatever we do with the terrorists in India,wherever they come from...if they are freedom fighters for you ,no issues with what you call them....so chill.

Go ISI..fuk these indian terrorist bastards.
Chitar of punjab police or NWFP police will do the job...well done

:lol: read the post no #15 and then edit this part...its never late to do it...it happens when we get excited.:D

Pakistani Nationalist you too should watch over the language you are using over the forum. Let emotions not run over logic and sanity.

Yeah that freedom fighter ajmal kasab got a bad deal in mumbai , while the milk of human kindlness overflows in pakistan.

I feel for you.

You can feel whatever the hell you want does not chance the fact that your kangaroo courts are producing these days. And by the way where did i mentioned kasab in my post. Use your head once in a while before spouting out nonsense.

17 months and the guy gets a death sentence and what about Col Purohit ?

Prasad Shrikant Purohit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaks much about your volume and your quest for justice.

ice cold..it is just kiddish way of debating....if you can give examples of few Indian nationalist then do not forget we can list out hunderds of your nationalists your courts are not taking action on..so think and reply.

yes same india do with your freedom fighters

Watch ur mouth ......i hope u understand wat i want to say.

Go ISI..fuk these indian terrorists.

NOTE specially ice cold=
Terrorists from any nation are to be punished as hard as they deserve it...Yes i use bad words for terrorists not just indian but even pakistani taliban[/B]?so why the hipocrisy?
I say again faggot kasab need to die
...........But i do support Kashmiri freedom fighters.As majority of muslims in whole world do.

Watch ur mouth ......i hope u understand wat i want to say.

Go ISI..fuk these indian terrorists.

Whats your problem dude ?? Its been proven that those two were innocents who travelled Pakistan as tourists..then why abusing them with bad words again and again..????T:angry:

They are Indian nationals without any crime against your country....so mind your tongue..use the words against the Indian terrorists whom you have proven or even if you suspect, but not for the innocent Indian individuals. :angry:

17 months and the guy gets a death sentence and what about Col Purohit ?

Prasad Shrikant Purohit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaks much about your volume and your quest for justice.

At least you should appreciate that India is not harping on any dossier from Pakistan.

Indian is doing whatever it can and hope you know that they all are behind bars since they are apprehended and not provided bail !!!!

:smitten::cheers:

You can feel whatever the hell you want does not chance the fact that your kangaroo courts are producing these days. And by the way where did i mentioned kasab in my post. Use your head once in a while before spouting out nonsense.

LOL, I tried using my head on how our courts are Kangaroo because pakistan caught and then released two innocent people. But since you know a lot about using head and all, you and the late Bhutto must know LOL

Cut your crap and comment on topic.

Last edited:
ice cold..it is just kiddish way of debating....if you can give examples of few Indian nationalist then do not forget we can list out hunderds of your nationalists your courts are not taking action on..so think and reply.

The only person you can come up with is Hafiz Saeed and thats about it. As for other hundreds of nationalist, i am looking forward to it.

LOL, I tried using my head on how our courts are Kangaroo because pakistan caught and then released two innocent people. But since you know a lot about using head and all, you and the late Bhutto must know LOL

Cut your crap and comment on topic.

The only person posting crap is you because no where in my post did i mention Kasab, yet you choose to bring it out......."Guilty conscious pricks the mind" i suppose.
Let me tell you what i was referring too, a couple of years ago a Pakistani cricket fan who went to India to watch a cricket match was returned in a body bag.

Heres the link to refresh the memory of the likes of you:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/10372-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom