What's new

Proceedings of an IK-bashers Conference

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.808 Narrated by Ali

I relate the traditions of Allah's Apostle to you for I would rather fall from the sky than attribute something to him falsely. But when I tell you a thing which is between you and me, then no doubt, war is guile. I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "In the last days of this world there will appear some young foolish people who will use (in their claim) the best speech of all people (i.e. the Qur'an) and they will abandon Islam as an arrow going through the game. Their belief will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have practically no belief), so wherever you meet them, kill them, for he who kills them shall get a reward on the Day of Resurrection."
jaazaak allahaa sir!
you are right, i belive you!

Oh please you're just jealous of Imran Khan - he is Marx, Engels & Lenin all combined into one ! :smokin:

You, on the other hand, are a Pakistani version of Bush ! :o:
tell us not, that he is an angel too?
playing his ding dong songs with sitaa jee?:omghaha::astagh:

If you want to accepted as a 'liberal' in Pakistan, you have to be able to bash Imran Khan. Call him Buzdil Khan, Taliban Khan or any other name.

No my friend . The latest trend is :
"To sound credible , blame everything on the liberal scum"

Imran Khan and his army of trolls is good for nothing .......

You need a honest leader to make a nation great and you need a capable leader to make a nation greater. #Copyright.
The first can be achieved by Imran and later with the new gained experience you never know....!

And you claim to be "clever" !!! :omghaha::omghaha:

Again you fail to understand my point, if TTP wants peace then we give them peace and if TTP want war then we give them war

Meray bhai their definition of "peace" is that we turn a blind eye towards them and let them carryout their criminal activities of all sorts without any interference from the state

@Jazzbot bhai mein samjha tha k ap baray ho gay ho ab :D

Imran Khan and his army of trolls is good for nothing .......

And you claim to be "clever" !!! :omghaha::omghaha:

Meray bhai their definition of "peace" is that we turn a blind eye towards them and let them carryout their criminal activities of all sorts without any interference from the state

@Jazzbot bhai mein samjha tha k ap baray ho gay ho ab :D
nahi nahi, woo tu abhi bhi LASSI KI BET LAGGATAA hai bachoon sey?
JZ far more better then many of them?
at least he accepts reality?

nahi nahi, woo tu abhi bhi LASSI KI BET LAGGATAA hai bachoon sey?
JZ far more better then many of them?
at least he accepts reality?

@Jazzbot khasa samajhdar admi hay , I personally know him . but I think aadat se majboor ho jata hai kbhi kbhi :lol:

No its not. If this so called liberal class, is not so stupid, shallow and take down everything coming from west as gospel without using their brains, no one would be blaming them.

Liberal in Pakistan means to espouse western values. Thats not being liberal, thats being a primate.

No its not. If this so called liberal class, is not so stupid, shallow and take down everything coming from west as gospel without using their brains, no one would be blaming them.

Liberal in Pakistan means to espouse western values. Thats not being liberal, thats being a primate.

Not necessarily .. you are making an erroneous generalization here ...

@Jazzbot khasa samajhdar admi hay , I personally know him . but I think aadat se majboor ho jata hai kbhi kbhi :lol:
bari baat hai, haider bhai key app jantey hien uss koo?
laykin JZ bhoot sey loogon sey acha hai?
hum log tu sirf, buss purani yaadien tazaa kar leytien hian na?
pagloon kaa tola thaa na , kargill par 400 gaya they wapisy par144 they hum log?
buss crazy tu hoo jana thaa naa,iss zalim pakistan key liya?

bari baat hai, haider bhai key app jantey hien uss koo?
laykin JZ bhoot sey loogon sey acha hai?
hum log tu sirf, buss purani yaadien tazaa kar leytien hian na?
pagloon kaa tola thaa na , kargill par 400 gaya they wapisy par144 they hum log?
buss crazy tu hoo jana thaa naa,iss zalim pakistan key liya?

Are you a Kargil veteran ??

The ones who call themselves "liberals" in pakistan were actually old timer "commies", we do not have any "liberals" in pakistan what we have in pakistan are commie fags calling themselves liberals and raping the whole idea of european liberalism. In europe the liberals are quite nationalistic people something which is totally absent among commie cum liberals of pakistan.

dont need to, we hve been set to be gulity by all accounts, untill hanged?
thats the price we hve to pay, for our love to our land & our nation?
thats whats being done to us, by these so called politicians?

The politicians are the ones who deserve to be hanged

The ones who call themselves "liberals" in pakistan were actually old timer "commies", we do not have any "liberals" in pakistan what we have in pakistan are commie fags calling themselves liberals and raping the whole idea of european liberalism. In europe the liberals are quite nationalistic people something which is totally absent among commie cum liberals of pakistan.

Another clown :rofl:
teri kami thi tou bhi apni ilmiat jharr le

The politicians are the ones who deserve to be hanged
does it matters if they hang us, but bring the ultimate freedom & happiness to my country, my peoples?
we will be delighted to be dead & killed?
or just tell us, so we can go live, if thats the gruntee?
i guss, ypu know what i mean?
we are still engagged , since the shahadat of COL. IMAM shb?
we are doing what we can!
our leader is bieng targeted , he is not bieng allowed to particpate in elections?
yes genrl pervaiz musharaf!
but we hve been bashed by, ever tom dick & harry on PDF , we never made these kind of threads to bash others?

does it matters if they hang us, but bring the ultimate freedom & happiness to my country, my peoples?
we will be delighted to be dead & killed?
or just tell us, so we can go live, if thats the gruntee?
i guss, ypu know what i mean?
we are still engagged , since the shahadat of COL. IMAM shb?
we are doing what we can!
our leader is bieng targeted , he is not bieng allowed to particpate in elections?
yes genrl pervaiz musharaf!
but we hve been bashed by, ever tom dick & harry on PDF , we never made these kind of threads to bash others?

They are kids , no need to take them seriously

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom