What's new

Proliferation of nukes: Pakistan studying joint pledge by five N-states

Pakistan should keep blueprints and technology of nuclear weapons in soft copy at secret sites so that it can make them again if bombarded by the West or India/Israel.

That has already been done.

Yes but we can work on a common beneficial deal to store nukes in China should the need be. They can have co-control of them like NATO does with Turkey.

Besides Pakistan has no real threats coming from Eurasia. The threats are from the east. Afghanistan can be dealt without nukes.
Turkey has no control over nato nukes ....
Pakistans biggest threat is US and Israel. Europe does what US and Israel tells it. Mate you are dillusional. They just changed your govenmnet with lotas and still u are asleep

Turkey has no control over nato nukes ....
Pakistans biggest threat is US and Israel. Europe does what US and Israel tells it. Mate you are dillusional. They just changed your govenmnet with lotas and still u are asleep

Turkey can use them ONLY with agreement from NATO. They are for joint NATO defense. Pakistan's enemy is not Israel.

Pakistan's enemies are Afghanistan and the Ayatollah republic of Iran which are allies of India.

Turkey can use them ONLY with agreement from NATO. They are for joint NATO defense. Pakistan's enemy is not Israel.

Pakistan's enemies are Afghanistan and the Ayatollah republic of Iran which are allies of India.
Looool go read what Ben-Gurion said about Pakistan.

Turkey isn't allowed f35 and u think they will be given permission to use nukes?

How old are you ? 15

Looool go read what Ben-Gurion said about Pakistan.

Turkey isn't allowed f35 and u think they will be given permission to use nukes?

How old are you ? 15

Pakistan made an enemy of Israel, not the other way around. Pakistan should have remained neutral.

OK ur love for the Jews is evident yet they hate you goyam. Choopo khul ke

I don't love or hate Jews. They can be sneaky and hypocritical, but trust me they don't disrespect Pakistanis as much as "our Muslim brothers do."

I prefer to treat them like how they treat us with neutrality or mutual respect.

I don't love or hate Jews. They can be sneaky and hypocritical, but trust me they don't disrespect Pakistanis as much as "our Muslim brothers do."

I prefer to treat them like how they treat us with neutrality or mutual respect.
You are Indian right.
Your RSS and the average israeli are brothers. You live Israelis they call you dirty smelly Indians and laugh at you.

Back
Top Bottom