What's new

Proof of Indian Involvement in Waziristan found: Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Proof of Indian hand South Waziristan: army

ISLAMABAD: The security forces have found substantial evidence of Indian involvement for assisting terrorists in South Waziristan Agency, Director General ISPR Major General Athar Abbas said.

‘Indian literature and weapons under the use of terrorists have been recovered from South Waziristan and more evidence is being gathered,’ he said addressing a joint media briefing on Operation Rah-e-Nijat here Monday.

Minister for Information and Broadcasting Qamar Zaman Kaira, Secretary Information Suhail Mansoor and Principal Information Officer Ch Rashid Ahmed were also present.

‘We have sent all the proofs of Indian involvement to the Foreign Office for their onward presentation at the appropriate forum,’ he said.—APP

Indian involvement check it might be ISI because pakistan always cry about matters and try to relate it with india, same happen in sri lankan cricket team attack.

my post was deleted which had the evidence of pakistans army working as mercenaries.

reason : off topic.

:) ,

i am just waiting for my Indian friends to Comment before i do:angry:

I hope you might have got many comment from Indian counter part...

The question arise here is
1. If you have concrete evidence, then why not show it ?? what appropriate time Mr Mallik is waiting for???
2. Have my Pakistani brothers heard of Arms smugglers??? If you are ready to pay you can get American guns and ammos, does it means America is giving you guns??
3. In India you can buy, chinies, pakistani, russian, amerikan, german or any other country gun.. so if Maoists are using American gun can we say that America is supporting Maoists??
4. The arms dealers have no religion, no reason, and no ideology.
5. If Pakistan (Mr Mallik) will show any evidence of Indian involvement in Waziristan, then India will reply..
6. Its like giving lollipop to pakistani ppl to divert their attention from real issue (Corruption, religious fundamentalist, and surrender down to American green dollars..)..

Jai hind... :pakistan:

my post was deleted which had the evidence of pakistans army working as mercenaries.

reason : off topic.

:) ,

To nut job Muslims, beside them every other Muslims is a non-Muslim and liable to be killed.

So nothing new or shocking here.

Beside you, we have many other nuts to whom PA is mercenary or other BS.

But good thing is that you guys are in minority and the majority have something else to say about the PA.

Reactions: SQ8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom