101.India
102.Iran
103.Bangladesh
106.Egypt
131.Iraq
132.Pakistan
140.Afghanistan

The 2012 Legatum Prosperity Index

Security and Safety: China is at 101, Vietnam 55, US 27.

I actually feel much safer in China than US, no sure what is the standard.

India at 101? :lol:

India should be close to last place in prosperity index. Just go ask the Dalits if you don't believe me (or people that can't find a toilet to take a dump).

I wouldnt take these ratings too serious.

They just come up with a bunch of numbers without knowing ground realities.

The US for instance is more prone to terrorism, far left wing and far right wing extremism than many countries. Yet it is one of the top performers?

Certainly in terms of economy. But that's that.

India should be close to last place in prosperity index. Just go ask the Dalits if you don't believe me (or people that can't find a toilet to take a dump).

If the Dalits and everyone else was prosperous, then India would rank higher. It is because of poverty, income inequality and social inequality, that India ranks 101.

Here comes the Troll! :sick: Why are intellectually bankrupt people allowed here on PDF? :undecided:

growth without personal freedom ?
if that means freedom in sex,drug,guns or something american
there is no freedom in China

That an important social factor which west want to destroy.

Interesting: the three Asian tigers HK (18), Singapore (19) and Taiwan (20) rank higher than Japan (22), and even surpass S. Korea (27). I think with the relatively continuing decline of some European countries, more Asian countries will overtake them in the near future.

For Vietnam (53), that should not be a problem to overtake Greece (49). :lol:

If we just take the Asians in comparison:

Hong Kong (18), Singapore (19), Taiwan (20), Japan (22), South Korea (27), Malaysia (45), Vietnam (53), China (55), Thailand (56), Sri Lanka (58), Mongolia (59), Indonesia (63), Philippines (67), Laos (82), India (101), Bangladesh (103), Cambodia (107), Pakistan (132)

Ha ha ha ... Vietnam is more prosperous than China :rofl:

Security and Safety: China is at 101, Vietnam 55, US 27.

I actually feel much safer in China than US, no sure what is the standard.

That's because you have similar looks as your other Chinese fellows , but an American won't agree with your view ??

Btw try travelling in the mess called Tibet

Yeah yeah daydreaming brada .
Can't even elect your choice people ruling you , can you ?? Oh you can't even have more than one kid or else you're history huh :rofl:
Actually China should deservely occupy the last place for their brutal acts in Tibet

Yeah yeah daydreaming brada .
Can't even elect your choice people ruling you , can you ?? Oh you can't even have more than one kid or else you're history huh :rofl:
Actually China should deservely occupy the last place for their brutal acts in Tibet

Brutal acts in Tibet? :lol:
Tibet has always been Han territory for thousands of years.
It was briefly occupied by an imaginary race full of religious extremists called 'Tibetians'.

Back
Top Bottom