What's new

Proteas 'will play' Pakistan in UAE: Smith

@Pakistani_Athiest,
I am a Pakistani... and guess what I hate Ball-eater Afridi too, also hate most of these other PCB cricketers like butt, asif, amir, akmal brothers and riaz

get the F out of here, if you have nothing positive to contribute here

Correction: Proven guilty or otherwise, I have every right to rant about it. But until ICC finds them guilty, they won't be "punished".

For me, the videos plus cash found in Butt's room is enough evidence, thank you very much. If ICC is NOT capable of proving their guilt, despite such clear evidence, then it's not my problem.

the only problem in in your brain, go and have a check up!!

ICC mental hospital with accomodate you with your brilliant skills to make idiotic judgements.

They didn't fix the matches. When proven guilty you have every right to rant over it.

damm right you are ... areesh .. pakisTani cricketers are the pride of our PakisTani nation , so dont let any strangers calling our cricketers as fixers , or wo bhi without any solid proof / evidence . .. come on guys , dont get silly by just watching some junky video stuff showing a man counting the money like those in bollywood chhit films ; and presuming the cricketers involved as fixers .. thats extreamly ridiculous .. :no:

I am a Pakistani... and guess what I hate Ball-eater Afridi too, also hate most of these other PCB cricketers like butt, asif, amir, akmal brothers and riaz.

PakisTani dunya men jahan bhi ho , jo bhi zaban bolta ho , bus sirf do cheezen bardaasht nahi karta : ek cricket per waar , or doosra inDia se pyaar:sniper:

damm man , i hate to say what i'm just thinking right now about you .. man :rofl: but just let me say it for you : man , even the george bush has more love for cricket than what you can show for PakisTani cricket as atleast he showed some curiosity about cricket during his famous one-day stay in IsLaamaBaD just a few years back when he himself bowled to the kids there and even decieved by a googLy while facing a Leg - spinner ; now that cLearLy shows his respect for the game (cricket) which a country of 200 million people is so crazy of ..:yahoo::pakistan:

proteas are the second most hard working cricket team after australia since 90s

Good to see this statement from them

right now , no one in this world is a friend of PakisTan as far as cricket is concerned ; lets get very clear about it guys , and south africa is no exception regarding that

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1174214 said:
PakisTani dunya men jahan bhi ho , jo bhi zaban bolta ho , bus sirf do cheezen bardaasht nahi karta : ek cricket per waar , or doosra inDia se pyaar:sniper:

Dude, that was one awesome dialogue. But here is the thing, I once loved Pakistani cricket WAY too much. This was probably before you were even born :) And I hate what has become of it now.

hope our team play as a nation and thinka ll nation is behind them than i dont think so no one can beat them we like to use any given day but with fight but we dont want any alligations with team all the team members should be 500 percent on their toes all the time and PCB keep manager like a players who just got retired not a guy who is 50 years old and have poor eye sight and hearing keep Wasim as a manager or else like moin khan so he also give some tips to akmal who keeo droping catches

Dude, that was one awesome dialogue. But here is the thing, I once loved Pakistani cricket WAY too much. This was probably before you were even born :) And I hate what has become of it now.

that wasn't a dialogue , but a feeling that each and every single PakisTani feels deep inside his heart , incLuding you and me .. :pakistan: what if PakisTan cricket team wins the up-coming worldcup ?? vil that make you change your mind ?? i hope for that to happen :smitten: :victory:

Back
Top Bottom