What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rightly said...Everybody knows Gujurat riots but forgets Godhra train burning that trigerred it.

that's the problem with secular people. if some 1 have to secular, he must be non muslims. there are few good muslims but they never come forward to against these people. but if other people reacts, then they ll shout that you don't respect other religion n blah blah blah..

Have you ever seen any muslims organisation protesting for basic need ? never, for them Islam always is in danger..
Seriously 1 thing i have seen my life, does not matter in which country muslim go, they never respect other culture or country value and they can never think beyond religion.

Indian government must pass law that no family can have more then 2 kid, and if they have they ll not allowed to get any government benefits, quota, or any type of benefits and more then 2, ask the them to pay extra tax..

Government have to take tough call or else these incidents ll happens in future but place ll be keep changing.

that's the problem with secular people. if some 1 have to secular, he must be non muslims. there are few good muslims but they never come forward to against these people. but if other people reacts, then they ll shout that you don't respect other religion n blah blah blah..

Have you ever seen any muslims organisation protesting for basic need ? never, for them Islam always is in danger..
Seriously 1 thing i have seen my life, does not matter in which country muslim go, they never respect other culture or country value and they can never think beyond religion.

Indian government must pass law that no family can have more then 2 kid, and if they have they ll not allowed to get any government benefits, quota, or any type of benefits and more then 2, ask the them to pay extra tax..

Government have to take tough call or else these incidents ll happens in future but place ll be keep changing.

Yet I as a Muslim am assimilated into American culture. You shouldn't generalize because all it takes is one person to show how stupid statements like those really are. :coffee:

This is what they only do in India, damaging public property. I wish if they were in any foreign country. Peaceful race :devil:

Evil Bangali Muslim here.

I grew mostly abroad in over five countries. And I assimilated just fine with all of them :lol:

This is what they only do in India, damaging public property. I wish if they were in any foreign country.

Yes, please do that. I'd love to see how that ends :lol:

And Muslims are not a race.

Yet I as a Muslim am assimilated into American culture. You shouldn't generalize because all it takes is one person to show how stupid statements like those really are. :coffee:

so by your own ex, you wanna justify that rest muslims also do same ? can you claim that ? how many % do that ?

i also said few good muslims in my statements, but it's depends on people which side they wanna take.

Damn, I didn't imagine we are so evil :D

So much so, we even lay waste to Rohingya refugees :woot:

Evil you ?? well I dont know know ..may be you are ..you know it better.
Now I dont give **** about who is rohingya and who is who...all I know is few illegal muslim imigrants have pole vaulted into Assam for whom our own muslims are protesting. Thus for me the ilegal imihgrants are the shameful bunch of people an dour own muslim brotehr at he moment seem to be acting like fools. Now you can tell me what in my posts interest you as a BD that much ? are you considering yourself to pole vault into India very soon ?? if no, then I think you should have no busines in the internal matter of India.

A0A9OfYCIAAo7HV.jpg

Those guys so creepily look likw illegal Bangladeshis. Look at the lungis.

Indian Muslim language is different??? Thy speak Urdu?

no mate.. In assam especially in lower assam indian muslims speak 'desi' language.. Like 'kuti jaish??' means where r u goin?' but bangladesi muslims speaks the same like 'kone jao geda??'.. Got it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom