What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what they only do in India, damaging public property. I wish if they were in any foreign country.

They do it every where dear. More Faith fools, More Hooliganism, More vandalism. Politically active ones among them work for Sharia compliant zones(Ghettos really) and then society has to hear strange things like Blaming women for tempting them after Rape and sexual assaults, something like accusing of "crime" of tempting a fasting Faithful by eating in front of Him. Loud speakers on Mosques and public meetings crying about occupied Lands and oppressed Faithful everywhere. mind numbing debates about walking Black Tents and importance of Blasphemy law. It's intolerable and disgusting.
Less Muslims and Islam, more peace. it's that simple really.

I think tis is really unfortunate and really foolish of Indian muslims to protest against own people for saving the ilegal immigrants.

These are not Indian Muslims. These are illegal Bangladeshis, most probably.

Great to see Bangladeshi brother taking over the planet. Keep up the good work. ;-)

Only if Bangladeshi brothers take over the Planet in more respectable way, we wouldn't really have this issues.

so by your own ex, you wanna justify that rest muslims also do same ? can you claim that ? how many % do that ?

i also said few good muslims in my statements, but it's depends on people which side they wanna take.

You said they NEVER I put it in bold.

They do it every where dear. More Faith fools, More Hooliganism, More vandalism. Politically active ones among them work for Sharia compliant zones(Ghettos really) and then society has to hear strange things like Blaming women for tempting them after Rape and sexual assaults, something like accusing of "crime" of tempting a fasting Faithful by eating in front of Him. Loud speakers on Mosques and public meetings crying about occupied Lands and oppressed Faithful everywhere. mind numbing debates about walking Black Tents and importance of Blasphemy law. It's intolerable and disgusting.
Less Muslims and Islam, more peace. it's that simple really.

So then go ahead take up arms against 180 million of your own Muslims first.

Evil Bangali Muslim here.

I grew mostly abroad in over five countries. And I assimilated just fine with all of them :lol:

Yes, please do that. I'd love to see how that ends :lol:

And Muslims are not a race.

Bangali Evil Muslim go to the Bangali Devil Muslim.

So you do the same as they perform here ? This is a Protesting nothing looks like, I have seen Anna Hazare Protesting, they just turning another riots.

And what are muslim then ?

no mate.. In assam especially in lower assam indian muslims speak 'desi' language.. Like 'kuti jaish??' means where r u goin?' but bangladesi muslims speaks the same like 'kone jao geda??'.. Got it???

"Kutai Jaish" is a promiti Bengali language (that is how a city dweller speaks in Bangladesh as well which is how written in Book). We speak the same while talking to people of different dialect (the common bengali). But there are zillions of dialect which is spoken in different part of the country. Even the accent varies from one village to other. "Kone Jao Geda" which I dont know where the dialect originated but looks like something related to sothern Chittagong region or probably Rohingiya dialect.

where is RAJ Thackeray ...?
:blink:

Thank god he is not there. Else all the secular media would have gone berseck how these eveeel saffronis are harassing innocent Muslim protestors. Now that he is not there, everybody can see the true picture.

Great to see Bangladeshi brother taking over the planet. Keep up the good work. ;-)

Ask the Arabs about Bangladeshis taking over the planet. :lol::lol: Imran Bhai can you explain that in better way. :meeting:

You said they NEVER I put it in bold.

So you wanna argue on NEVER ?

well as i said muslims NEVER.. so this is about majority.

i am still asking you same question how many % people like you ?

Ask the Arabs about Bangladeshis taking over the planet. :lol::lol: Imran Bhai can you explain that in better way. :meeting:

lol These Bangladeshi and Pakistani converts get worse-than-shyt treatment in the land of the real Muslims.

So then go ahead take up arms against 180 million of your own Muslims first.

This proves that you are a Muslim. don't like someone? go ahead shoot them. unfortunately the world and India still doesn't work like Muslims and Islam. You probably have no clue.

Actually due to Ramjan these goons have time to create chaos,
At Every work place they make excuse of ramajan and leave for home, take rest , eat lots of food whole night up to morning then again rest. when some one make call for religion reach there to reduce extra fat on A_ss and create such terror activities.

Right said dude...
Why dont they think these Hindu migrants are burden to Indian economy? Thing is all type of migrants finally becomes "economical" trouble

facepalm. You did not get the meaning of Sashan's post. Go read it again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom