What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I am not Muslim meanwhile you Bhartis are advocating another Gujarat or asking for someone like Hitler to come along in your country. See first 5 pages for examples. Your pathetic hatred for Islam is evident. :rolleyes:

did i do so now? what warranted your stupid comment that quote mine? Please don't waste my time.

I never said I am not Muslim meanwhile you Bhartis are advocating another Gujarat or asking for someone like Hitler to come along in your country. See first 5 pages for examples. Your pathetic hatred for Islam is evident. :rolleyes:
No..they are educated extreamists. Read all the threads these people start here. Now a days more hatred threads are created by them than any other community. Looks like our future is in dark

I am sure such type of protests are not something new for Bharat or it's internet hindus. But just because it is associated with Muslims hence all the ruckus.

28 Pages of discussion on something very common in India.

did i do so now? what warranted your stupid comment that quote mine? Please don't waste my time.

Oh you are right I thought you were Arav my mistake. Doesn't matter what you guys think because this is what the US president thinks.

Obama: Attack on Americans of any faith is an attack on the freedom of all AmericansIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source.

"reminder, along with the generations of patriotic Muslims in America, that Islam - like so many faiths - is part of our national story." -Obama

Most Muslims here in America are assimilated so you saying never is obviously an exaggeration. You should come here sometime and see for yourself the Indian and Pakistani Muslim communities in particular.

again i am asking you % ? means all over world ?
in USA most people follow rule just because of fear, apply same law in south asia, and see how many people you ll see acting like this. But even if you apply same rule here, people ll crying " we are minority ( 180 millions r minority ? ) n blah blah"

problem is that all good muslims ll not say anything when muslims do bad stuffs. They never go and teach people that this world don't want this ****, they never tell them that be first human and love your motherland then be a muslim.
but if you guys face same actions , then you guys make a lot of noise.

my point is not about being against muslims. my point is you guys never take right side. some % are there but not enough to face such people.

:undecided: is it ?? the ones protesting in Mumbai ?? I dont think so.

Here's my assessment of things:

The Indian Muslims decided to protest and they were protesting. The illegal Bangladeshis gelled in and created ruckus to show their strength as a group.

I mean look at the lungis. No Muslim in Maharashtra or North India wears lungis. You have lived in Bengal yourself, I'm not wrong. You know what I'm talking about.

You never know ;)

Seems like Ghazwa-whatever will reign supreme :D

Dont worry these rats already call themselves Indians once they are here ;)..you got to train them better for these ghazwa and fatwas :pop:

I am sure such type of protests are not something new for Bharat or it's internet hindus. But just because it is associated with Muslims hence all the ruckus.

28 Pages of discussion on something very common in India.

The internet Hindus are out in full swing today. :chilli:

may be but we know that 'kuti jais' that we called desi belongs to a langauge we call goalparian langauge.. Which is pretty ancient culture and belong to rajbongshi people.. Rajbongshi peole and indian muslims of lower assam speaks the same langauge.. My town is suffering from bangladesi prblm.. I have seen with ma own eyes the population explosion of ma town in just 7, 8 years not u.. :angry:

Well, I dont know what you mean by lower Assam. As you said Rajbongshi people that means you are close to North Bengal or Koochbihar. Some of the Rajbongshi also falls within our boundary who were basically old Dravidian people and speak North Bengali dialect not Promity Bengali.

But most Assamese Bengali speaks Sylheti specially in the Barak Valley. There is also people who speak Mymenshingi who were the migrant of british era. I am a Sylheti and former Assamese. So I share the same history as you do.

Oh so now it doesn't matter you said never and were proven wrong and now you are just making up excuses. :rolleyes:

how did my comment contradict "Less Muslims and Islam more peace" ? Every country that there is, where Muslims are already not Majority, will have no peace until something fundamentally changes in Islam, like say protestant reformation of 16th century in Christianity or a rejection of Islam, because we can do without it today, with Christianity or other faiths. And You, assuming that you are a normal person without Ideological obsessions, can help bringing that change by simply speaking the truth about what's wrong with Muslims as a community. Don't play "you said I said" games which won't help anyone. You don't have to teach people about what constitutes Blanket statements, sweeping remarks or stereotyping. we already have that knowledge and still make the statement which usually means something else.

Here's my assessment of things:

The Indian Muslims decided to protest and they were protesting. The illegal Bangladeshis gelled in and created ruckus to show their strength as a group.

I mean look at the lungis. No Muslim in Maharashtra or North India wears lungis. You have lived in Bengal yourself, I'm not wrong. You know what I'm talking about.

I agree with the lungi part...I think you have the right point. These illegal BDs have intruded in almsot all of the Indian states...didnt really expect in Mumbai though.

:rofl: You should have seen in what context I wrote that in. You Bharti boys are calling for less Muslims to save their country so I said they should start at home. Markx in particular praying for a Hitler to come and save India.

lol Depends how you taken the words in the air ?

So then go ahead take up arms against 180 million of your own Muslims first. Try the same speech in US, I think it's sound like provoking speech, this type speech rumours start riots and people like you keep laughing until they faced the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom