What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed they have to be armed and they are better armed than other communities. They are outnumbered but they can score a higher K/D than other communities. They regulate their neighborhoods making sure other communities don't come in and disturb them.

Shias, Hazars , Ahmedis , Hindus, Christians, Sikhs etc all should arm themselves to save themselves in Pakistan also.

This Bunch of Goons have put every Indian Muslim into embarrassment including my self:angry: .wat's the point of this useless protest raised in bombay as if it was going to serve justice to Assam victims or rohingyas .if they had so much aggression then why didn't they go to Assam and joined the force instead of showing heroism in Mumbai. if there had to be a protest it should have been a peaceful one but instead this retards just got aggressive and this is wat turned out to be a result .

Mumbai mai baith kar shor machane se achha tha khud burma ya asssam chale jaae.even the muslim countries who pretent to be the saviour of Ummah Didn't bother to take action against the killings in burma then why did our indian muslims take and agressive stance againt it .
Rightly said. These kind of incident gives food to bunch of "anti-secularists".

Agreed they have to be armed and they are better armed than other communities. They are outnumbered but they can score a higher K/D than other communities. They regulate their neighborhoods making sure other communities don't come in and disturb them.

and when incidents like godhra take place..you cry foul saying Indians are killing Muslims...hats off to your mentality of arming the entire comunity.....not surprised why your country sees more violence inspite of having less population than us.

The attackers were most probably illegal Bangladeshis who gelled with the crowd of protesters. The protest was peaceful until these illegals took to the streets in a show of strength.

Something tells me, now NIA will show then some strength of our danda.

and when incidents like godhra take place..you cry foul saying Indians are killing Muslims...hats off to your mentality of arming the entire comunity.....not surprised why your country sees more violence inspite of having less population than us.

That's okay. These guys enjoy the rabid and mindless deeds of their folks around the world. They are digging their own graves.

Look at what's happening in their own countyr. Falling apart brick by brick.

Just keep the popcorn ready. Enjoy the show as these chumps dig their own graves.

...and then they blame the world for Islamophobia.

Religion of peace my a$$.

Next time a Gurudwara gets attacked in America, let's make sure that we don't just say, "Hey! We're not Muslims.", rather, let's say, "Hey! We're not Muslims, those suckers are. You want help?".

I dont Believe in this Multiculturalism cr@p... Muslims in Burma Can go & Shove there A$$e$ I dont care about those F*lthy immigrant Creatures Weather they r from Mayanmar or they r Bangadeshis in Assam... If U wanna Stay in India Behave like a Indian & be a Indian first not a Mullah First ... Dont Bring ur Umma & Muslim BrotherHood Crap in our democracy... or Wagha border is always open for Jehadis they can go Train themself & Blow themselves up in Mayanmar like there Arab Cousin do... Plzz spare our Country from ur Bullshit... Behave urself or Leave now... there r more than 50 Muslim Countries in the world if they cant take care of those f*lthy immigrants then India should be least Concerned ... If u Dont Behave u get Bullet in the Head...

well armed? LOL.

Most of them cant see their feet after over eating biryani after biryani,

you want tot alk about the telengana hindus?

They are hot blooded sturdy folks who are dying to have a face-off.

I would love to see this happen.

Most of them cant see their feet after over eating biryani after biryani,
]

All that means is they have more of a stomach to fight...lol

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Situation isn't very surprising when you have few lakhs of illegal BDs staying right inside Mumbai.

Most hyderabadi muslims speak Urdu even if they know Telgu.
thats not true visted hyderabad a year ago and had really tough time communicating with locals which included muslims since most of them can speak only telugu handful can speak english but hardly anyone spoke hindi/urdu and nobody i can see were well armed lol

it is obvious what i said,they have tummies large enough to block the world.I can show you some videos fro example,

to be honest they r fine.Nobody bothers them,they are innocent religious people but owaisi and his goons still think they are ruling hyderabad like the nizam,except that they are not.

Shias, Hazars , Ahmedis , Hindus, Christians, Sikhs etc all should arm themselves to save themselves in Pakistan also.

22898685.jpg

Lol!

it is obvious what i said,they have tummies large enough to block the world.I can show you some videos fro example,

to be honest they r fine.Nobody bothers them,they are innocent religious people but owaisi and his goons still think they are ruling hyderabad like the nizam,except that they are not.
I have a Bro in Hyderabad Raja Thakur ... This Terrorist Owaisi Cr@ps in his Pant when he hears about Tiger Raja... :lol:

thats not true visted hyderabad a year ago and had really tough time communicating with locals which included muslims since most of them can speak only telugu handful can speak english but hardly anyone spoke hindi/urdu and nobody i can see were well armed lol

They speak Urdu with a slang as seen in movies like Angraz.

Situation isn't very surprising when you have few lakhs of illegal BDs staying right inside Mumbai.

Thats a good start for illegal BD. They are now in control of Mumbai. I hope they will take over Delhi soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom