What's new

Protocol and Respect of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) Bowl

Are you a Hindu

??

if yes then tell me about your feelings when you touch THE FLAUT of ¿¿¿KRISHNA??

irrelevant what my religion is, I merely asked a simple question to learn about Islam, if you can't answer dont bother.
Is the bowl a property of Mohammad? Is touching it any different than paying respects at Mecca/Medina where his body might be at rest or do people show similar emotions on their pilgrimage there too?

irrelevant what my religion is, I merely asked a simple question to learn about Islam, if you can't answer dont bother.
Is the bowl a property of Mohammad? Is touching it any different than paying respects at Mecca/Medina where his body might be at rest or do people show similar emotions on their pilgrimage there too?

The question is of a similar one to that of the Holy Grail.. Christs purported cup .
There may be many bowls.. many combs.. many saddle's..that would have seen the prophets blessed touch.
However.. the verification of any item claiming to be that is difficult to say the least.
revering such items has similar value as is the wish to kiss the prophets feet.
Its a sign of love and respect..
where it does cross over into worship is forbidden.

he was just trying to explain

Yes people do pay respect to these cities. You can find many examples of this phenomena in Islamic Poetry

Peace be upon him

thanks for reply but i think u did n`t get question i am not asking what does " S.W.A " means but why its written every time for prophet . i mean " Peace be upon him " but why whats reason for it ??

thanks for reply but i think u did n`t get question i am not asking what does " S.W.A " means but why its written every time for prophet . i mean " Peace be upon him " but why whats reason for it ??

it shows the respect towards the world's greatest human being our PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom