What's new

Prove that Earth is a globe or flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all those who deny the earth being a sphere(not a perfect sphere more of a pearish shape) why dont they go out and take pictures of that supposed edge i would love to go fishing there one day

Reactions: zip
Do you even know what negative curvature means?
Positive+and+negative+curvature+sadle+point.jpg

I won't waste my time proving something which is already proven;

Go and talk with an air force pilot, he will testify that it's not always the camera's fault.
Or show me evidence that earth is flat; As of now, all the evidence proves otherwise.

Enlighten me about the shape of earth you have in your "mind". Square? Diamond? Hexagon?

@Desert Fox Why don't these flat earthers fund a space tour instead of making a mockery of Physics, mathematics and astronomy?

And you need a brain.

You will be at your starting point again, that's what happens in real world, and that itself disproves flat earth theory. According to flat earthers however, you will reach a spot which is sealed off by US forces and beyond that is a place full of natural resources, and further ahead is abyss.

You bypassed the whole comparison of curvature images in your videos and blurted all the above.

Great logical discussion!

As I said, the whole flat earth can easily be busted if civilians are given full access to explore antarctica.

Congragulations, he has graduated from a flat earther to cylindrical earther. We are making good progress here.
No earth is flat not cylindrical..

Ok all those who deny the earth being a sphere(not a perfect sphere more of a pearish shape) why dont they go out and take pictures of that supposed edge i would love to go fishing there one day
According to them, thats restricted area sealed off by US/Russian forces:lol:

LOL at pear shape! Hundreds of images NASA spits out shows no pear shape. Now that's another theory!

There's no edge.

Earths and heavens are between two seas/waters.

People have explored Antarctica, trekked across it.

Food for thought; Polar navigation @zip
http://pubs.aina.ucalgary.ca/arctic/Arctic2-3-183.pdf

Lots of millionaires in the world now who can charter a plane easily to fly over it.

You want me to believe a paper from 40s/50s instead of hundreds/thousands of people flying over South pole and providing uncensored complete footages of their journeys?

They cant even restrict isis and you are saying they are stopping small boats from going to the edge?
They believe that the images of earth from space are NASA conspiracy; so don't bother showing them that.:cheesy:

According to them, thats restricted area sealed off by US/Russian forces:lol:

Do you know that every country is signatory to the Treaty restricting access? Read the treaty and all the restrictions.

Try getting approval from USA gov to explore Antarctica. Let me know if you succeed.

Read up before making shit up.

They believe that the images of earth from space are NASA conspiracy; so don't bother showing them that.:cheesy:

You are just pissed that I exposed the flaws in the videos you posted. You have no answers left.

You want me to believe a paper from 40s/50s instead of hundreds/thousands of people flying over South pole and providing uncensored complete footages of their journeys?
Plough the South-pole;
First you tell me what do you think the shape of the earth is? Was it not flat according to you and the flat earth society?

Earth is surrounded by water and water is surrounded by earth ..no edges here for you to sit .

Do you know that every country is signatory to the Treaty restricting access? Read the treaty and all the restrictions.

Try getting approval from USA gov to explore Antarctica. Let me know if you succeed.

Read up before making shit up.

You are just pissed that I exposed the flaws in the videos you posted. You have no answers left.
Sir you have not clarified my confusion about day and night at the same time on the earth ..thanks in advance ..

What flaw? Camera lens?
Why don't you get off of your sofa and interview a fighter pilot about earth's curvature and then come back?
Ballistic missiles also compensate for earth's curvature and rotation.

Better yet, make up your mind either about flat earth or just the South pole mystery. It seems that all of your "arguments" now revolve around either camera lens or why don't they let us cross the South pole.

@Zibago

You believe in Hell yes? If so, where is it?

Heaven we know from The Quran and Hadith are above. Where is Hell then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom