What's new

PSLV-C40/Cartosat-2 Series Satellite Mission: Jan 12, 2018

Yeah indeed!
Even Nasa is its brainchild

Some times Nasa can be child.Have u seen the video, where the guy telling that there satellites lost two launch occasions by SpaceX,US and done launch by PSLV and found successful.Rocket launching is a risky business.ISRO is the only space agency successful to reach Mars probe in first attempt .But that does not mean that ISRO better than NASA, but means that ISRO have done some jobs better than NASA.There are few countries mastered in space, US,Russia,China,India,Europe(European space agency),Japan.

Some times Nasa can be child.Have u seen the video, where the guy telling that there satellites lost two launch occasions by SpaceX,US and done launch by PSLV and found successful.Rocket launching is a risky business.ISRO is the only space agency successful to reach Mars probe in first attempt .But that does not mean that ISRO better than NASA, but means that ISRO have done some jobs better than NASA.There are few countries mastered in space, US,Russia,China,India,Europe(European space agency),Japan.
Suparco

I am sure ISRO knows better, but I thought a gap of about 2-3 seconds between each satellite ejection, would have all but ensured that there would be no collision between them. I suspect such a spacing would also ensure more economic burning of their internal fuels used up for the evasive maneuver that they most likely carry out immediately after their ejection.

Just my 2 cents, anyway.

ISRO is still very primitive and still has a long way to go. They are just slacking on the acquired PSLV technology. The could not produce the GSLV in 3 decades.

ISRO is still very primitive and still has a long way to go. They are just slacking on the acquired PSLV technology. The could not produce the GSLV in 3 decades.

Primitive?
Right now ISRO is top 3 Space agencies in the world, even ahead of China.
Wonder which brain fade can one have to use the word primitive.

Please do not troll...we should be humble in our success...Otherwise it is of no use..

Primitive?

Ignore him...he is an anti Indian troll although from India...

Primitive?

ISRO has been launching PLSV since 1990s. It's not cutting edge tech any more. ISRO needs to deliver the goods on the GLSV for them to be recognized and differentiated. Otherwise this is no big deal.

ISRO has been launching PLSV since 1990s. It's not cutting edge tech any more. ISRO needs to deliver the goods on the GLSV for them to be recognized and differentiated. Otherwise this is no big deal.

I again reiterate, if India is primitive, then what do you make of Chinese Space agency? pre-primitive?

Saying ISRO is not on cutting edge tech really exposes you lack of knowledge or worse your true allegiance. Either way, you come across at best as a buffoon or at worst a jealous neighbour masquerading as Indian to put down our achievements.

Ignore him...he is an anti Indian troll although from India...

No he is not ! :)

I again reiterate, if India is primitive, then what do you make of Chinese Space agency? pre-primitive?

Saying ISRO is not on cutting edge tech really exposes you lack of knowledge or worse your true allegiance. Either way, you come across at best as a buffoon or at worst a jealous neighbour masquerading as Indian to put down our achievements.

not sure why are we so worked up against the primitive remarks by the false flagger !

imagine if this what we do as primitives . . what's there for us to witness when we will be "advanced" :D

ISRO needs to show these

upload_2018-1-14_0-17-55.png

Back
Top Bottom