What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

So finally everyone agrees with me this will fizzle out 🙂

Or its already fizzeled out

We still love nawaz sharif

So there are news reports coming in that Imran Khan will be returning to Islamabad today and upon arrival will be arrested.

What’s the word on that?

And also is kaptaan stupid? Wtf does he need to come to Islamabad for? Babar Awan said there’s plain clothes assassins lurking around his residence. Why does IK always make the stupidest decisions?

He should just stay in Peshawar.

So finally everyone agrees with me this will fizzle out 🙂

Or its already fizzeled out

We still love nawaz sharif

Imran pessimism is his biggest enemy!

I am not sure why Khan Sahab didn't call for Azadi March 2.0... after the brutal action of police in the original Azadi march... It seemed like Pakistan was turned into Palestine...

He should go ahead with March again as he garnered a lot of public support

FB_IMG_1654524598830.jpg

People, let’s say clearly Yuthie need to stop dream wet. Pakistan isn’t to compare with Arab spring ( few Arab states ) we have very Old Guardians to protect it and there is no any tiny space for new guards. Stop and learn the history

The next wave must come

PML / PPP will use every dirty trick in book

1- Inflation price to force people to not be able to afford a ride in car or bus to Islamabad

2- Load shedding to prevent people sleep in nights, because darkness a person gives up hope strategy used in Prisons, prisoners who fight are kept in confinement for 10, 20 , 30 days as darkness changes human Psychology and makes them less inclined to think freely

This is why there is sudden rise of Load Shedding

Last edited:
Pakistanis have not forgotten April Black Day!!
Pakistanis will not forget May 25th !!! When police attacked people

tsunami2_0.png

Presenting ...

D A L A R i S

ERNEUTRUL

دلاریس ارنیوٹرول

1654770477328.png

آپ کا تعلق ملک کے مشہور "بکاؤ" قبیلے سے ہے ۔​

Im actually getting sick of IK speeches and jalsas, he is saying the same thing over and over again. He has yet to name names and seems to be still playing softball with the establishment and judiciary. We can all see by their actions both institutions are corrupt to the core and compromised. I fear he risks people losing interest if he stays on this track. Its almost like hes waiting for someone else to make the move, instead of taking the initiative.

Im actually getting sick of IK speeches and jalsas, he is saying the same thing over and over again. He has yet to name names and seems to be still playing softball with the establishment and judiciary. We can all see by their actions both institutions are corrupt to the core and compromised. I fear he risks people losing interest if he stays on this track. Its almost like hes waiting for someone else to make the move, instead of taking the initiative.

If Bajwa and co. keep insisting on protecting American interests there would be fight. And Imran Khan won't fight that battle alone, there would be allies.

Gen Bajwa in his recent address to his commanders talked about upcoming challenge. There's no visible challenge except challenge to American interests.

So Imran Khan should arrange his ranks and files and talk to his allies. There would be proper battle for the freedom of this region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom